Chapter 1

Loving the Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook's POV

"Everybody listen up, we have a new staff with us today, the beautiful fresh graduate Kim Ryeowook!" The other colleagues clapped and some of the guys whistled. Shyly, i smiled and stepped forward. Giving a deep bow, i said "Good morning, i am kim Ryeowook. Please take care of me." "of course we would!" someone shouted from the crowd enthusiastically while the rest giggled. If they were to know who i am, they would never dare say that to me, even in their next life time.

I am Cho Kyuhyun's mistress...

That's right, im a kept woman. As a mistress, one would expect her to be well-loved but i am nothing like that. For the past 4 years, i have been repeatedly , beaten and forced to do whatever that pleases him.

This is a nightmare that i can't awake from.

I really wish that i have never went to him, that fateful day.

*4 years ago*

'Yah! Kim Ryeowook! How many cups are you going to break in a day? One more time and i am going to dock your salary you hear me?'

'Sorry eemo... I'll be careful.' i said apologetically to my abusive aunt. I am working in my uncle's cafe, helping to wash the dishes to earn some pocket money after my dad died in an accident a few months ago. His wife hates me as she finds me a pain in the neck and adding burden to their lives.

'Yah, I'm so busy! Help me serve this coffee to the gentleman seated at the window.' my boss passed me the cup and shoo me away.

Awkwardly, i walked towards the man . 'Sir your coffee.' I said as i lowered the coffee on the table. He did not respond, he was just staring out of the window with his eyes seemingly teary.

He is very good looking, hazelnut eyes with smooth brown hair. It's only natural for a teenage girl like me to be attracted to such a good looking man right? For the rest of the day, this man's face could not leave my mind. I seem to feel his loneliness.

He sat by the window until the sky turned dark. A middle aged man whom i guess is his butler or driver came to him out of the cafe. My eyes were fixed on him.

For the following days, he came to the cafe everyday. He sat at the same seat and just.... Dazed. My aunt made me in charge of the cleaning at the hall lest i break more cups while washing. This gave me the chance to steal glances at my eye candy. I would mop the area near his seat more often and replenish his drinks whenever it gets lesser.

'Excuse me.' a voice called me from behind, i can't believe that he finally spoke. I turned around and gave him my best smile. 'How can i help you sir?'

'Erm... Your skirt is not zipped.' he blushed while saying. Gosh... I quickly dropped the mop i was holding to try and zip my skirt. Shucks the zip was stuck. He stood up, removed his outer coat to tie them around my waist. 'This should do for a moment.' he smiled.

'Tha...thank you.' i whispered.

'well it happens, don't worry about it.' he said. How can i embarass myself in such a manner in front of my eye candy? Urgh...

Just as i was still in my thoughts, my handsome saviour ran out of the cafe. I stood at the same position still trying to fix my zip discreetly.

In awhile, he returned with a bag in his hand. He handed it to me 'this is for you, i hope it would suit you.' Surprised, i opened the bag to find a new skirt in it. 'Tha... Thank you.' i accepted the gift gladly.

He nodded and just left the cafe.

For the next three days, he did not appear at the cafe anymore. I couldn't help but kept reacting to each time the door opened, hoping that he would enter once again.

On my way home after work, i sensed so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter