Chapter 14

Loving the Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun's POV

It's been a week and Ryeowook still have not contacted me. I did not dare call her lest I add more stress to her. I remember on my wedding anniversary party, Hwayoung asked Ryeowook out to the garden. I was busy entertaining the guests so I did not check it out. It must be that the witch told Ryeowook the truth.

I arrived at my home and stormed into my room after knowing that my wife is back from her Paris trip.

“What did you tell Ryeowook?” I asked her the moment I opened the room door.

To my surprise, she was under a half younger looking man. I froze at the sight. She quickly pushed the man away and wore her bathrobe. The pale man wore his underwear and ran out of the room.

I smirked at my wife and said “Well, I guess you are no where better than me.”

“Aren't you even jealous?” She asked.

“Why should I? Now we are even.”

“You!”

“Anyway, what did you tell Ryeowook?”

“Well, she should have interogated you right? About your fathers. You should be glad that I did not scratch her face, that .”

“You are horrible. Does your father know how scheming you are?”

“Cho Kyuhyun, I am doing what every woman would have done, to get her husband back from a .”

“Don't be funny.” I teased.

Hwayoung stood up to walk nearer to me and slowly opened her bathrobe and drop them by her side. She was . In fact, it is the first time i saw her . Her body is much more curvy and fuller than Ryeowook's but she just couldn't . I scanned her body from head to toe.

“Cho Kyuhyun, I want you.”

I giggled a little. “Choi Hwayoung, stop wasting your youth.” I picked up her bathrobe on the floor to wrap her in it. “I am not worthy of your efforts. Let's divorce.”

“What must I do for you to look at me? In what way am I not comparable to Kim Ryeowook?”

“Because you are just not her.” I explained.

“What about your company? I will get my father to withdraw all the funds!” She threatened.

“By all means....Nothing else is more important than Ryeowook.”

I left the room.

Ryeowook's POV

Since the day of Kyuhyun's wedding anniversary, I felt very unwell. I felt nauseous and bloated in the stomach. Are these Cho Kyuhyun withdrawal symptoms?

To think that I still have the mood to joke, I am not too sick.

“Ryeowook ah, are you okay? You look pale.” Yuri asked me in office.

“I feel nauseous lately.” Suddenly, I felt the urge to puke. I covered my mouth and ran to the toilet. I wanted to vomit but nothing came out.

Yuri waited for me worriedly outside of the toilet. When I came out, “Yah, have you missed your period?”

“Mwo?” I asked.

“Your symptoms look suspicious. Have you missed your period? Did you do it unprotected with your boyfriend?” She asked cheekily.

I realised what she was hinting at. I may very well be pregnant.

I ran to the nearby pharmacy to get a pregnancy test kit and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter