Chapter 2

Loving the Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook's POV

It's weird that i wake up with Kyu still sleeping beside me. Usually after our make out, he would return to his room next door as he find me too ugly to sleep with, he said. He didn't want to get a shock of his life when he see my face the moment he wake up.

How evil can he be.

I watch him still in his dreams. He looked so calm and harmless, completely different from the beast that tried to rip me apart last night. Kyu's eyes twitched a little before opening them. I thought i saw his eyes sort of smiled when he saw me looking at him. But i must be wrong, he frowns whenever he sees me.

'You are almost late.' i said softly.

'Then wouldn't you be later?' He asked with an evil smirk. Just then, I remembered that i have started working since yesterday. I jumped out of bed to pick my clothes from the wardrobe and rushed into the bathroom.

After my first night with Cho Kyuhyun 4 years ago, he bought an apartment for me. Or rather, I call it a motel. He comes and go as he wish. Each time he comes, all he does is.... .

So this is what mistresses do huh?

I stepped out of the bathroom already dressed. Kyuhyun was waiting for me at the door of the bathroom.

“I can't do it again.” I pleaded, “I am rushing for work, i'm late, boss.”

He let out a short laugh. “i love to hear you beg.” Psycho, i thought to myself.

My sugar daddy stepped aside, a sign that he is letting me go. “Thank you.” I said although wondering why should i thank him for letting me go work in his company?

I was at the door wearing my heels and i can sense his stare from where he was standing. I know that his eyes were scanning me from head to toe like a psycho. As per our daily routine, I walked to where he was standing to give him a peck on the lips.

“Goodbye.” I said.

He frowned and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly that it hurts. “What have i told you before? Never say goodbye to me because you can never leave me.”

Psychotic isn't he?

“I'm sorry. I mean... I'll see you soon, dear.” I kissed him again hoping that he will release me.

He released his grip on me and walked away without a word. Cho Kyuhyun is weird, totally weird and i have given up trying to understand him. To me, he is just a devil born to torture me in this life and i, shall accept his torture to save my uncle and his family who have been such great help to me since my father's death.

I left the apartment before kyu but he reached office much earlier than me as he drove. How do i know? He sent me a picture of his morning coffee on his office desk.

Should i say that he is childish?

Work is pretty different from school, there's no one to guide and no room for mistakes. As a newbie in the office, i was told to help compile years of data and summarise in a report. Yuri is beside me telling about what the CEO wore today and how hot he looks today. I rolled my eyes in my mind. Enough of Cho Kyuhyun, i thought to myself.

I stared at the stack of documents as Yuri was continuously going on and on.

After i graduated from school, he practically got me the job in his company without me knowing until one week before i was supposed to start.

His reason? I don't know. He probably wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter