Chapter 6

Loving the Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook's POV

I did not go home that night after work. I wandered along the streets of Seoul, looking at couples hand in hand. I have nowhere else to go but i did not want to face Kyuhyun.

Friends? I don't have any. I lost many of them over the past 4 years because whenever i go out with them, i would be summoned back by Kyuhyun. My friends thought that i treat my boyfriend as a top priority, they felt burdened going out for me. As time goes by, my friends stopped contacting me.

Cho Kyuhyun destroyed my body, my mind and my social circle. To be honest and also a big irony, i know very well that i have nothing left but him.

I stopped by a cafe to have a cuppa while surfing the internet on my phone to past time.

There was an article about Mrs Cho. It says 'Beautiful and Charitable: The Role Model of Women, Cho-Choi Hwayoung'. There was a picture of Mrs Cho distributing food to kids in an orphange and a smaller picture below, Kyuhyun and Mrs Cho standing close together, shoulders touching each other and smiling at the camera. That was a smile i have never seen on Kyuhyun when we were together.

I thought that all sugar daddies in the world would be very happy whenever they are with their mistresses. But apparently, Kyuhyun was not. Over the years, i never felt a tiny trace of happiness on his face when he's with me. So why on earth is he still keeping me around him?

Just then, I received a text on my phone.

'Get your home right now. I won't be around.'

I heaved a sigh relief and start to make my way home.

For once, he is a gentleman.

I arrived home to face the empty apartment. His shoes were not at the door, signifying he is not around. It seems that he did return home earlier as the bathroom floor was wet.

There were days that he wouldn't be around but tonight, it felt exceptionally cold. Was it because i know that he left intentionally so that i would not have to wander around outside?

I laid on the bed after my warm bath and continued reading the article about Mrs Cho. It reported that she is the daughter of a Chaebol, the Choi enterprise and unlike other chaebol 2nd generation, she married Kyuhyun due to true love and supported his business in everyway. The couple are childless and she hope for a son although her husband hoped for a daughter. It also said that Kyuhyun is a loving husband who would buy gifts and spend time with her every night.

Does Kyuhyun have super powers? He spend his night almost everyday with me so how does he spend time with his wife every night?

Just as i was thinking to myself, i heard the screeching sound of the door at the room next door. I froze a moment to listen more attentively. Did i hear wrongly?

Or is there a burglar?

I tiptoed to my room door to slowly open it. I tried peeking out of the gap but the house was dark and there was no one. I was about to close the door again when

“Ah!!!” Someone forced open the room door and i screamed at the top of my voice. It was a masked man and he pinned me on the bed.

“HELP! Kyuhyun ah! Save me!” I shouted.

Just then, the man stopped and laughed.

“I am stopping here since you called my name.”

The man removed his face mask to reveal the face of Kyuhyun. Suddenly, fear changed to anger. I pushed him away from me and he fell on the floor.

“You jerk! How could you do this to me? Do you know how scared i was?”

Kyuhyun scoofed and said “This is just a small punishment for what you did yesterday. There's more to come.”

“You are crazy! Go see a doctor!”

“Not when you are still sane.” He smirked and pushed me down on the bed roughly. I struggled and screamed but as usual, he ignored all of that and me.

**

The next morning, i could feel the pain at my bottom and Kyuhyun dragged me into the bathroom to continue what we left off. I begged him to let me off but he only got more rough with me.

Then i remember, it's august. Every August, Kyuhyun will go insane and torture

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter