Chapter 10

Loving the Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook's POV

Kyuhyun registered me for the cooking class that I always wanted. With great excitement, i entered the class room. I bowed to the fellow class mates and went to an empty work station.

“Ryeowook ssi!” A voice behind me called me.

I turned around to the voice and to the shock of my life....

It is Kyuhyun's Wife.

“M...Mrs Cho!” I called with my trembling voice. I realised that my hands were shaking.

“It's great to see you here!”

“Y...Yes.” I said softly.

“Good morning class.” The teacher entered the room and our class started but i was too worried to even focus.

**

After the class, Mrs Cho came beside me.

“Ryeowook ssi, are you learning cooking for your boyfriend?”

“Mwo? Erm....Yeah.” I said guiltily.

“Me too! My husband always say that he wants to try my cooking. So i'm here to learn. Haha.”

I felt a sting in my heart. No way can i feel fine after hearing that my lover wants to eat the meals of another woman.

I continued packing my stuff as i listened to Mrs Cho talk about Kyuhyun not wanting her to cook in the past because he doesn't want to tire her but now wants to try her cooking before he turn older.

I can't help but feel angry at Kyuhyun.

“Ryeowook ah, i hope you don't mind me using banmal. I can give you a lift home.”

Just then, i received a text.

'From Kyukyu, U ready?'

Oh no, i cannot let Mrs Cho see him!

“Mrs Cho!” I said.

“You can call me Hwayoung unnie since we are not in office.”

“Erm... Okay. Hwa...Hwayoung Unnie, i'm meeting a friend later so it's okay. Please leave without me.”

“Oh... okay then.” She said and left.

When i left the classroom, Kyu was already waiting in his car outside. I quickly ran to the car, afraid that his wife would see us.

“Do you miss me that much?” Kyu asked playfully.

“Hurry, drive off.”

“What's wrong?”

“Nothing... Erm... I need the toilet.” I lied. As much as i find it uncomfortable being with Mrs Cho, i want to know how Kyu treats his wife.

No, i need to know.

In work, Kyu has always been impartial. He would ignore me like a stranger even in meetings.

During our meeting today,

“Mr Cho, your wife is here.” Kyuhyun's PA said at the door.

Manager Park looked at the time and said “It's lunch time. Sir, enjoy your lunch with your wife. Shall we continue after lunch?”

I know Kyu would be worried about my feelings but he just left his seat without turning back at me.

I want to announce that he is my man but..... i know my place.

Kyuhyun's POV

What is that hag doing here durng lunch? My wookie would be upset, how am i going to appease her later.

I stepped into my office to find that hag having laid lunch on my coffee table.

“Yeobo, come try my new dish.” She said smilingly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter