Chapter 4

Loving the Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook's POV

“The CEO rejected our proposal again!” Manager Park sighed as he entered the office.

“Why?” Yuri asked.

“He said that it is not creative enough! Like what does he wants? One moment he wants it to be something familiar to the audience and now he says its not creative. This man... I doubt he can even differentiate his company's products.” Manager Park said angrily.

“Shh.... You don't know who would be the CEO's spy here.” Another colleague said to Manager.

I choked on my coffee and coughed. If they know that i am the closest person to the CEO, they would have fainted.

“Ryeowook ssi, please research on the trending advertisements in the market right now and give me a report by tomorrow.”

“Mwo? I mean... Ok.” I said reluctantly. That Cho Kyuhyun! Because of his rejection, i have to OT. His life mission must be to torture me.

It's 7pm and even Manager Park is packing his bag to knock off.

“Ryeowook ssi, so i'll see you tomorrow.” He said.

“Sure, good night.” I faked a cheerful tone.

I continued with my work after he left.

**

It's 9pm and finally, it's completed. I stretched my back to release the fatigue.

“Are you done, snail?” A familiar voice spoke behind me which shocked me.

“You scared me! Why are you still in office?” i asked.

“Do you think being a CEO is just a puppet figure who has nothing to do? I am busy ok? I am not waiting specially for you. You are not even that cute.” Kyuhyun replied. “And as your big boss, i think i deserve to get a preview of the report that you just completed.”

“Mwo?” I asked as he walked nearer and near to me such that i was pinned against the wall of Manager Park's cubicle that was at the end of the office.

“Report with your body.” He whispered in my ears.

“We are in office. Please... no...not here.” I pleaded.

“I think you don't have a say in this, as usual.” He carried me to sit on Manager Park's desk and stripped me. I know that i have no chance in changing his mind but i am really sick and tired of his sessions.

“Let me go!” I shouted but it only excites him more, i know.

He repeatedly claimed my body, from Manager park's cubicle to the floor and then my work desk. We reached at my desk where he collasped on me. I slowly shifted ourselves such that we laid on the floor comfortably. My sugar daddy was sweating profusely and panting. He pulled me into his arms and i pressed closer to him to obey him.

“This is one of the main reason why i want you to be in this company.” Kyuhyun said.

I scoffed and bit him lightly on the chest.

“I have trained you well.” He continued.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter