Chapter 7

♱ Robotic Therapy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu’s life was not easy. He was surrounded by crybabies. In first place was definitely Dongwoo, he cried about almost everything - when he was too happy or even slightly sad. Second place probably goes to the one wetting his shoulder right now aka Lee Sungyeol. After saying those things about Woohyun’s death he just started bawling his eyes out, like a baby.

Woohyun cried often too. Of course only when he was alone. He was a man after all, how could he do that in front of someone? But one time he and Sunggyu were watching a sad movie. The older had no problem with expressing his sadness and shed a few tears at the end. Woohyun didn’t seem affected by it though, or at least that’s what Sunggyu thought.  The younger excused himself and went to the bathroom. Sunggyu happened to pass by there a minute later, while going to the kitchen. He heard some unhuman noises and thought Woohyun was choking to death or something. He was just about to knock on the door when he heard Woohyun’s sobbing voice – “Aww, poor doggy!! Why did they have to kill you off like this?? Those people have no heart!” The elder just laughed and walked away. He decided to keep this to himself, to blackmail Woohyun later on.

It took Sunggyu ages to calm Sungyeol down by caressing his back and telling him not to worry about such things. The younger finally stopped crying after what seemed like an eternity to Sunggyu. Sungyeol wiped his face and  faked a smile, trying to reassure Sunggyu that he was okay now. Not really convincing, but Sunggyu let it go anyway. They got up and headed inside, it was a miracle that nobody had come to look for them.

Getting closer to the living room they could hear loud noises. Actually it sounded more like cheering.

“Come on, Howon!!! I bet my ice cream on you! Otherwise Sungjong is getting it! Go! Gooo!!”

Sunggyu could hear Dongwoo’s screaming. The others were no better. What’s this fuss about?

Woohyun and Howon were bent over the table and were playing arm wrestling.  Dongwoo was cheering for Howon, while Sungjong and Myungsoo were on Woohyun’s side, saying some encouraging words from time to time. The sweat on Howon’s forehead was visible, he was struggling a lot while for Woohyun it just looked like a piece of cake. Howon’s arm was bending more and more until he finally gave in with a groan, also earning a kick from Dongwoo for losing the match.  So that’s why they didn’t look for us. They were too busy playing games, these kids. Sunggyu smiled.

“What’s this? What’s this??? You were playing without me?? How rude!! Again, again!” Sungyeol skipped towards the table.

Who would believe he was a crying mess until two minutes ago? “Enough of this. Let’s just watch a movie.” Sunggyu said.

“You always know how to spoil the fun, Hyung!” Sungyeol glared at him, but Sunggyu just waved his hands in the air.

“I can’t believe you bet on Howon, Dongwoo-hyung.” Sungyeol said, as he made his way to the couch.

“What? But Howon’s pretty strong, you know!” Dongwoo gasped.

“For a human, that is, Hyung.” Myungsoo remarked.

Dongwoo grabbed his hair. “Oh god! I forgot about that! This game doesn’t count! Gimme back my ice cream, Sungjong! Let’s play another one!”

“Sit down, Dongwoo. It’s your fault for being so careless.” Sunggyu scoffed.

Dongwoo narrowed his eyes at him. “Oh really? And who would you have bet on, Mr. Know it All?”

Sungyeol and Myungsoo grabbed the popcorn while laughing. Better than an actual movie, anyway.

“On Woohyun, of course.” Sunggyu answered, while passing by the said boy and sitting on the edge of couch. He wasn't going to use the name, but it just slipped and he couldn't possibly just point his finger at the younger's face. He was still not used to this whole situation and saying 'Woohyun' was a one time thing for now.

Everybody halted their actions and looked at Sunggyu. Damn, did he just say Woohyun?? And now he’s acting like there’s no big deal. Look at him, crossing his legs waiting for the movie to start, he’s totally trying to play it cool! Everyone thought at the same time.

There was a bit of space next to Sunggyu and Woohyun didn’t miss the chance to sit there. He was happy that he got chosen, a huge smile spreading on his face. “Thank you, Hyung.” He whispered in Sunggyu’s ear.

That startled the elder a bit and he gave Woohyun a look saying "You’re too close. Move a bit." But Woohyun paid zero attention to that and actually got closer. This brat.

Everybody had found their place, some were even on the floor, but it was nothing unusual for them. And so, the movie started. It wasn’t even 5 minutes before Sunggyu realized what exactly he was watching. What did I say about horrors and kid’s movies??


Maybe to some this would’ve been the worst party ever. But that’s what the seven friends enjoyed doing together - eating junk food, watching movies, playing games, cracking some jokes from time to time. Well, of course they’ve been to clubs before. But that was really not for Sunggyu. While the others were on the dance floor he was just sitting quietly on their table wanting to go home, being the awkward bum he is. Woohyun noticed that first and talked the others out of going clubbing, even though he himself really enj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter