Chapter 4

♱ Robotic Therapy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoo and Howon were watching Sunggyu’s house from afar. Dongwoo was biting his nails, he was probably going to eat his fingers some time soon.

“Stop it. You’re making me nervous as well like this.” Howon wasn’t trying to scold him or something, but his words made Dongwoo halt his actions and he turned his head to him.

“It should be okay, right? I mean, Sunggyu let him in. He won’t kill the poor thing or something, right? Right??” Dongwoo was getting a way too close as usual.  He was practically breathing Howon’s air and the latter needed some space.

“Let him in? He practically barged in. But no, I’m sure Sunggyu-hyung won’t do anything to harm him. Besides, do you think he’ll be easy to kill? For you on the other hand, I can’t guarantee.”

“What are you talking about? You’re an accomplice! You can’t get away from this!” Dongwoo said, as he lifted his hands up in the air to grimace defeat, he wasn’t going to take all the blame for all of this. Of course, it was his plan to begin with but that didn’t matter. Howon just shrugged and returned his attention to Sunggyu’s house. Their watch was disturbed when Dongwoo’s ringtone was suddenly heard. The caller ID horrified Dongwoo and he wondered if he should pick up, but Howon motioned him to do so.

“H-hello Sunggyu. H-how’s your day?” Am I stammering? Oh, damn.

“Jang Dongwoo, I want you in my house right now.” Sunggyu said with a calm voice and then hung up.

Howon laughed “You’re so dead.”

“Oh shut up! You’re coming with me! There’s no way I’m going in alone!” Dongwoo proclaimed, as he dragged Howon by the collar. A minute later there was a ring on Sunggyu’s door. Okay, he did say right now but that was a way too fast. “H-here we are! Flying over at your command!” Dongwoo said, avoiding Sunggyu’s eyes.

“What are you saying, Dongwoo? You were probably just outside. Stalking like a creeper.” Sunggyu sneered in his face.

“We were outside.” Howon said. “And we were indeed stalking, Dongwoo-hyung’s idea.” And then got inside.

“Y-you traitor!” Dongwoo said while running after him.

When they reached the living room, Dongwoo finally got a hold of Howon and smacked him on the head. They were too absorbed in their chase to notice that there was no one else there except them and Sunggyu.

Wait, where is Woohyun? Oh my god! Did my prediction come true?? Did Sunggyu snap and did something to him?? Dongwoo’s eyes wandered around.

“There’s no need to panic. He is just sleeping.”

Dongwoo crocked an eyebrow. “Sleeping? Did you perhaps knock him out? Poor thing.”

Howon pinched his sides and Dongwoo almost cried out loud. Behave Hyung, behave.

“What do you take me for? Of course I didn’t do that! He just said his battery was low, so he needed to recharge himself or something of the sort. So I led him the bedroom and decided to call you in the meantime.” Sunggyu mumbled.

Dongwoo kind of felt guilty for his previous words, but was too lost in his own world. Recharge? Hee, that’s cool! But of course, he’s a robot so those things are normal I guess and-

“So, mind explaining yourself? What were you thinking?? No, wait. Were you even thinking at all when you did all of this??” Sunggyu didn’t sound angry. He probably was, but he was covering it up damn well. But seeing him this calm was even scarier.

Seeing how Dongwoo was trying to do everything, but answer Sunggyu’s question, Howon stepped in the conversation. “Look, Hyung. Everybody thought that-”

“Everybody? So everyone knew, ha? Is that why all of you have been avoiding me in the past month?” Sunggyu sighed.

“Y-yes, Hyung. But you have to understand that we did all of this for you. You were not going to overcome the pain by sleeping all day and eating junk food. You need help.”

Sunggyu crossed his arms. “And you believe that he can help me?”

Dongwoo finally stopped chasing the invisible butterflies with his eyes and joined in too. “Yes, Sunggyu. We all believe that. You have to give him a chance. I am sure you will start feeling better in no time. And seeing that you are not even angry-”

“Oh, I am angry.”

. Dongwoo stepped back a little.

“But… I am also thankful. I know that you guys love me and care about me a lot. But I never thought you would go that far.” Sunggyu said while looking away.

Dongwoo and Howon looked at each other and smiled. “Oh, Hyung. That’s-”

“STILL, you have to take him with you when he wakes up.”

Dongwoo gasped. “Whaaat?? But why?? No, no, no! He’s staying here! With you!”

Sunggyu shook his head. “Can’t happen, sorry.”

“What’s the big deal?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter