Chapter 19

♱ Robotic Therapy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung, are you still angry? It’s been a week already.”

“Don’t talk to me right now, I’m trying to fall asleep. Besides, we are cuddling at the moment, so what’s up with your question?” Sunggyu shifted a bit and tried to pry Woohyun’s arms from his waist, but the latter didn’t budge.

“Your heartbeat says otherwise.” The younger stated as a matter of fact, as he tightened his grip.

“H-how many times do I have to tell you to stop calculating my heartbeat rate??” Sunggyu snarled with a dry voice.

“Well, I can’t help it since you’re so close. Oh, your rate is even raising now.”

Sunggyu kicked Woohyun’s leg and the boy cried out in pain. “That’s it! Get up and turn on the lights!”

“B-but what about sleeping?”

“Get up!” Woohyun did as told and crawled out of the bed, he the lights and returned to Sunggyu’s side, but the older didn’t allow him to get much closer. “Sit there.” Sunggyu demanded, as he got up from his spot. He sat on the edge of the bed and pointed at Woohyun to sit on the other side.

“Why?”

“We’re going to have the talk.” Sunggyu replied.

“What talk?” Woohyun asked, as he sat on the bed facing Sunggyu.

“The serious talk, which we have been avoiding during the past week.” Sunggyu clarified. He crossed his arms over his chest and cleared his throat. “So, first of all – No, I am not angry, I never was. I just felt offended.”

“Offended?”

“Yes, because you knew about the terms, which Dongwoo and Howon agreed to. I mean, at first we didn’t really know each other. So let’s just say that you didn’t think we’re close enough to share that information with me, but later on-”

“I never thought so.” Woohyun interrupted the older’s speech. “From the second I set my eyes on you, I felt that you are my closest person on the Earth. The only reason why I didn’t tell you is, because I thought you would worry over nothing. That so called contract is between other people, it has no connection to us, so I never thought there was a need to say anything.”

No connection to us? How can you say that, when it’s directly about you?? 

“Also, I could have the same question about you.” Woohyun continued, now he was the one with a sore expression on his face. “You have known for quite some time, but you didn’t say a word either. Why? You didn’t trust me enough to share?”

When did he get so good at talking back again?? What? Is he receiving private lessons from Sungyeol or Sungjong? Sunggyu sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He could tell by the look on Woohyun’s face that he was disappointed in him. “Look, we are not talking about trust issues here. You know that I couldn’t exactly accept you at first, everything was so overwhelming and new. But that changed soon and you know it.” Sunggyu paused and studied Woohyun’s expression. There seemed to be no change and the older pressed his lips into a thin line. W-why is he still looking at me like that? He knows what I’m trying to say, right?? Do I need to spell out each syllable??  Sunggyu took a deep breath, as he realized that the only way was to continue talking. “I trust you, completely and as time passed you proved to me that you can make decisions on your own, that you have your own desires and thoughts. I was certain that you were not controlled by someone or something, I knew you are sincere about everything you say or do, so I had no doubt that you will be able to stand up for what you want. And well, I presumed that you would want to stay with me. Honestly, I wanted to talk about it with you, but then again I wasn’t going to let Jaesuk take you away or whatever, so I decided there’s no need to talk about something that hasn’t happened and is just hypothetical. It could bring bad omen, you know?”

“So you trust me?” Woohyun quietly mumbled.

Is that the only thing you heard from everything I said?? Sunggyu nodded and he could see that the younger’s mood lifted up right away. He's getting excited over nothing again.

“You have no idea how happy that makes me, Hyung! Making you fall for me has always been my only goal! I’m glad you finally admitted that! I mean, I could feel it but it is indeed more reassuring to hear it from your mouth!” Woohyun beamed at him, clasping his hands together in joy.

Sunggyu was trying to process the words and when he finally did, a soft blush evaded his cheeks. “F-fall for?! Y-yah! That’s not what I said!” He tried to deny, but to no avail as the other was not listening to him at all. Even the daggers that Sunggyu was magically throwing at the younger with his eyes, just passed by unnoticed.

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Can we hug now??” Woohyun was practically jumping up and down on his spot out of happiness.

Wow, if he just dares to pounce on me or something, I’m totally throwing him out of the window!  “No!”

“Fine, then what about a kiss?”

Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows at that. “So you think that, if hugging is out of the game, kissing is ok-?!”

He couldn’t finish his sentence, because Woohyun was right in front of him in matter of seconds. The younger cupped his cheeks and pressed their lips together. Sunggyu’s mind was telling him to push the idiot away, but his body was more honest and he just let it be. That was until Woohyun became bolder and started moving his lips, to Sunggyu’s surprise he didn’t hesitate to answer back. But let’s just say that Sunggyu’s lung capacity wasn’t as good as the younger’s, so he soon ran out of breath. T-this brat! For how long are we going to kiss exactly?? I need air! Sunggyu’s prayers were soon answered, when seconds later Woohyun pulled back, but was still too close much to Sunggyu’s dismay, who just wanted to dig up a hole and hide in there.

“I was just about to bite you, you know?” Sunggyu snarled, while trying to throw the other an intimidating look.

“I could tell you were about to do something, that’s why I retreated.” Woohyun responded, while grinning from ear to ear.

“I didn’t say kissing was okay.” Sunggyu nagged with a flushed face. As an answer Woohyun just wrapped his arms around him and pulled him into a hug. D-does he ever listen to me when I’m speaking?!

“It’s okay, Hyung. Your heart tells me exactly how much you enjoyed this.”

“Yah!!”





“Hey.” Sungyeol greeted, as he flopped down on the couch next to Woohyun.

Woohyun just side-glanced him, not tearing his eyes away from the tv. “You didn’t even ring the doorbell.”

“Well, yeah. I just used my spare key out of habit. Luckily, Sunggyu-hyung is not here right now to give me a lecture about it.” Sungyeol answered, as he placed a huge bag on the table in front of them.

“I could have been or something, you know?”

“Hmm, true. But Woohyun used to walk around in his underwear all the time, so it wouldn’t be something I haven’t seen already and besides, you’re the one who called me, so you were expecting me anyway.” Woohyun just hummed a response and Sungyeol stared at the bag in front of them. “I managed to gather those things you asked for, but are you really sure you know what to do with them?”

“Of course. I saw it on tv once, besides I use the Internet these days. There are quite useful things there.” Woohyun answered with a proud look on his face.

“Wow, welcome to the 21st century!” Sungyeol gasped and the other threw him an irritated look. “Sorry, sorry.” He must get pretty lonely while Sunggyu-hyung is at the university, maybe that’s why he wants to occupy himself with something? He should j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter