Chapter 16

♱ Robotic Therapy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[!] too much Woogyu in one chapter xD hahaha

Sunggyu was going around the living room in circles, nervously biting his nails. Maybe he’s with Dongwoo? No, no maybe Sungyeol called him out? But then, why didn’t he take his phone? Why didn’t he leave a note? Why-? Sunggyu stopped circling the room when he heard some noise coming from the entrance – a key was inserted and the door was opened. H-he’s back?! Sunggyu rushed towards the front door and saw that Woohyun was taking off his shoes. The younger looked surprised to see him home so early.

“Oh, Hyung. You’re back already.”

Sunggyu grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall. Woohyun dropped something on the floor and tried to pick up the bag he had been holding, but Sunggyu didn’t allow him. “Where were you?” It sounded more like a statement than a question.

What’s wrong? Why is he acting like this? “Um, I just went to the market.”

“What?”

“I just wanted to cook omurice, but I saw we don’t have eggs, so I just went to buy some. Don’t worry, I wore a hat and glasses. I was out for like ten minutes, so-”

“What the hell?!” Sunggyu raised his voice. “You could have left a note! Why did you leave your phone behind?!”

“I thought you be home later than usual, since you were with Dongwoo-hyung. Are you angry, because I went out without asking you? Sorry, I won’t do it again.”

“Are you an idiot!? Do you think I’m angry because of that?! I just thought that you- that you were-…” Suddenly Sunggyu’s legs gave in and he fell on the floor. What the hell?! This idiot! What I’m really worried about is-!

“Hyung? What’s wrong? Are you okay??” Woohyun knelt down and grabbed Sunggyu’s shoulders, shaking him a bit.

I c-can’t breathe. I need air. W-why is it so hard to breathe??

“Hyung! Hyung!” Woohyun carefully patted Sunggyu’s back, worry filling up his eyes. “Breathe, Hyung!” Sungggyu really wanted to do that as well, but he couldn’t. He just opened his mouth, trying to take in some fresh air, but his whole body refused to do so. W-what to do? What if he suffocates like this?? There’s no time to call for help! Ah, I just remembered something! Hyung will totally hit me after this, but there’s no time to think about this now!

“Everything is going to be fine, Hyung. Just look at me.” By this point Sunggyu couldn’t hear a thing, he couldn’t register what was going on. Woohyun cupped his cheeks and leaned forward. Sunggyu’s lips were already parted, so Woohyun just pressed his lips onto Sunggyu’s. The elder’s eyes widened a bit and he tried to pull back, but Woohyun was still holding his face. The younger tried to share some of his breath with Sunggyu through the kiss and it seemed to be working, because Sunggyu’s body relaxed. Woohyun glanced at Sunggyu’s chest and saw that his breathing had started to normalize, so he pulled back and grabbed Sunggyu’s hands instead. “Are you okay now, Hyung?”

“Where did you learn that?” Sunggyu asked with a shaking voice.

“If I say ‘TV’, are you going to hit me?”

“Probably.” Sunggyu teased.

“I’ll keep quiet then.” Woohyun sheepishly grinned, but his smile disappeared the second he saw tears in Sunggyu’s eyes. ”H-hyung! I’m sorry, I know I should have asked first, but I had to act fast or-”

“You said you would keep quiet.” Sunggyu reminded, as he leaned his head on Woohyun’s chest. The older tried to calm down, but the tears just kept falling down. What am I doing? Crying over something like this, acting like an emotional high school girl.

Woohyun rubbed soft circles on Sunggyu’s back, trying to comfort him. They stayed like that for a few minutes before Sunggyu’s sobs finally stopped and Woohyun dared to speak. “Did you cry because of me?”

“Yes.” Sunggyu replied right away.

I knew it. Kissing him all of a sudden totally made him angry. So angry that he actually cried.

“But not because of the kiss.” Sunggyu continued.

Oh?

“I got scared. The moment I came home and you weren’t there, I felt the same way as that day, the day when Woohyun disappeared from my life.” 

“Hyung, I would never leave like that.”

“Lies, lies! He said that too! He said ‘Wait for me.’ But he never came back! He just walked out of the door like any other day and never returned!” Sunggyu was on the verge of tears again and his body started trembling a bit, but Woohyun’s warm embrace calmed him down.

“I’m not him.” He whispered in Sunggyu’s ear.

I know. I know that! But I can’t help, but be worried. I’m terrified by the thought that I might be left all alone again. Sunggyu peered over Woohyun’s shoulder and spotted the dropped bag on the floor. The eggs probably cracked. Aah, I shouldn’t have lashed at him like that! So embarrassing! “I guess you’ll have to replace the omurice with something else for dinner.”

Woohyun had forgotten about the dropped eggs, but he thought they deserved it. This all happened because of you! But no, wait… I got to kiss Hyung and now we’re hugging. My poor eggs! My lucky charm! “I’ll see what else we have in the fridge. But before that, would you like to drink something warm?”

Sunggyu raised his head and looked at Woohyun. “Like what?”

“Hot chocolate.” Woohyun responded with a smile.



While Woohyun was preparing Sunggyu’s drink, the older was telling him what had happened to the ‘real’ Woohyun. The troublemaker had asked Sunggyu, surprising him with the question a bit, but Sunggyu felt like there was no need to hide the truth. And Woohyun, he just wanted to know what scared Sunggyu so much, the way he cried and trembled in his arms made him very worried.

“This is horrible.” Woohyun said, as he placed a mug in front of Sunggyu. On the first day, when Howon and Dongwoo-hyung were driving me here, they mentioned that Woohyun had died in an accident, but I didn't expect something like that.

“I know, right? What kind of brother does that?” Sunggyu sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter