Chapter 5

♱ Robotic Therapy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sunlight was gracing over Sunggyu’s face. He could never really sleep when there was light in the room, but he forgot to pull the curtains last night and now he was suffering. He was awake, but he didn’t dare to open his eyes. He felt presence very close to him. So he just rolled on the other side, but a few seconds later he heard a chuckle behind his back.  

Damn, he’s totally staring at me.


Last night the not so innocent guest wanted to sleep together with him. Impossible, of course. But go explain that to the crazy individual who called himself Nam Woohyun. The last words that came out from the younger’s mouth frustrated Sunggyu. It’s true that he used to sleep together with Woohyun on that bed, but so what? They were lovers, so it was only natural that they would spend their nights together. Sunggyu thought about it for a while and came to the conclusion that they were both not going to give up, so he came up with a solution.

“The floor. And that’s final. Otherwise, I’m kicking you out! And I want you at least 2 meters away from my bed!” And his words worked like magic. Maybe the boy was happy enough to sleep in the same room as him. But what happened after that surprised Sunggyu. Woohyun went to the desk where he assumed that Sunggyu might have a ruler. There was indeed one, so he took it and started measuring 2 meters from Sunggyu’s bed. The older couldn’t help, but laugh at that. What is he? A 2nd grader? He threw some blankets and 2 pillows at the younger and went to bed. He thought that he won’t be able to fall asleep with someone in the room, but that was not the case. It took him less than 5 minutes. He blamed it all on the stress, he was simply more tired than usual.


But now it the morning, something felt off. There was totally someone behind his back, near his bed. He thought about falling asleep again, but the non-stopping giggling behind his back was getting on his nerves, so he got up and turned around. And there he was, Woohyun.

“What are you doing here? Weren’t you supposed to stay there?” Sunggyu pointed at the younger’s improvised bed.

“Oh, but I thought that’s only for when we’re sleeping. The sun’s been out for over an hour, so it’s not a night anymore. Besides, I tried sleeping for real. I closed my eyes and even counted sheep. Dongwoo-hyung said that it helps when you can’t fall asleep but I couldn’t. So I just laid there. I only moved when the sun showed up. I swear.” Woohyun answered with a pout on his face.

Sunggyu smiled and he was totally going to buy Woohyun’s but that was until the boy spoke again. 

“Besides, sleeping Gyu-hyung is the cutest! You looked so vulnerable and it made me want to protect you! So I just couldn’t help but stare at you, for a while.” Woohyun said with a shy smile.

Sunggyu’s eyes widened. What nonsense is he spitting so early in the morning?? He’s the one who’s gonna need protection from me, if he continues like this! The elder ruffled his bed hair and sat on the edge of his bed. “Look, kid-”

“Don’t call me like that. I’m not a kid! I’m a grown up man!” Woohyun sulked.

Now he’s even answering back. He’s getting quite bold. “What do you want me to call you then?”

“Well… I have a name, right? Can’t you use it?”

A name he says. Easier said than done. “Nam.” Sunggyu almost whispered.

“What? I couldn’t hear you.”

“Nam! That’s what I’ll call you!” Sunggyu huffed.

Woohyun thought about it for a while, but he didn’t look pleased. “That’s quite plain. I don’t really like it. How about something cuter? Like Namuu~ Isn’t this one a way better?”  Woohyun clasped his hands together.

Sunggyu was now glaring him. I’m going to smack him sometime soon. I called Woohyun like that only when I was in a really good mood. It sounds so greasy but that idiot’s huge grin after he heard me saying it, proved he liked it a lot. And now this brat wants me to call him like that on a daily basis? He’s playing with fire and he’s going to get burnt soon. But it’s true that I can’t keep calling ‘hey’, ‘you’ or some weird names. Still, Namu is a no-no.

“I’ll try calling you Woohyun, okay? But, I can't promise it will happen right away.” Yeah, there are plenty of people with that name. It’s not a big deal.

The younger seemed satisfied and nodded his head. His eyes wondered around the room. Last night Sunggyu turned off the lights a few minutes after they got into the room, so he didn’t have the chance to look around. It was surprisingly clean. Not like he wanted to judge Sunggyu or something, but Dongwoo had mentioned that all Sunggyu does is sleep and eat, so the younger assumed that the place would be a total mess but it wasn’t. All rooms were actually pretty tidy. So Hyung doesn’t only sleep and eat all the time. He smiled to himself. His eyes stopped on one shelf. It was full of photos in frames. There was one that caught his attention because it was practically in the middle. There were three people on it. Sunggyu and Woohyun obviously, but there was also someone else. Sunggyu had noticed the boy staring in the direct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter