Chapter 14

♱ Robotic Therapy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu barely got any sleep last night. After he drank 2 cups of cold water in the kitchen he locked himself in his room. Woohyun knocked on the door a few times, saying apologetic words and whining like a baby. But Sunggyu didn’t waver.

“Go away! You’ll sleep on the couch tonight.” He needs to learn his lesson! He heard some mumbles behind the door and Woohyun tired one last time to open the door, but it was still locked.

Why is he so sulky? I could’ve done better if he gave me a chance. With those thoughts Woohyun finally retreated and watched some very boring dramas in the living room, all night.

In the morning Sunggyu managed to sneak out, unnoticed or at least that’s what he thought. Woohyun of course heard everything but he pretended to be asleep on the couch. Sunggyu was distracted enough not to notice this, when did Woohyun sleep anyway? He hurried to the door and put his shoes on, practically running away. When the door was closed Woohyun opened his eyes and smiled. Today was going to be a great day.



Sunggyu was now in class. He let out a sigh and grabbed his hair. This is not good. Why do I I always let him do whatever he wants?? He’s fully taken control over me. Why did I have to close my eyes?!  That wasn’t even a kiss. Yes, it was just a small peck. Parents give those to their children, friends do that too… Yeah… Who am I deceiving?! Friends don’t do that! As Sunggyu was about to get a mental breakdown he looked outside of the window and spotted a familiar blonde hair. His eyes widened when he realized that he was actually seeing Woohyun! There, walking around the university! Oh my God! What is he doing here?!?! Sunggyu grabbed his phone from the table and just then he got a call from Woohyun. Why not a text? Gosh, Professor Park is going to get so mad if-

“Why is it always you, Kim Sunggyu?”

Sunggyu looked up and he saw the same professor who kicked him out last time and he looked very angry. The man looked at Sunggyu’s phone and saw the ID.

“Pabo Hyun, ha? He really must be an idiot for calling you during my lecture!” This time the man yelled, jesus he was never in a good mood. “I will let this slide just this once, since you are an injured man.” The professor said, while glancing at Sunggyu’s right arm. “We can’t control other people’s stupid urges after all. BUT all of you! When you walk into this room next time – turn off your phones! Or you won’t be graduating in the next 10 years!” Everybody heaved a sigh, but nodded their heads.

“T-thank you, sir.” Sunggyu said with a trembling voice, he really didn’t want to get in trouble with that particular teacher. But he had a bigger problem. What the hell was Woohyun doing here?? What if someone saw him?? Sunggyu looked at his watch and saw that there were still 20 minutes left before the lecture ends. He just hoped that Woohyun won’t make a scene or get noticed by people who might recognize him. He quickly typed Woohyun a message (as fast as he could with his left hand) and put his phone in his pocket.

To Pabo Hyun:  You little… Just sit on a bench and stay there until I come! Don’t move!



The 20 minutes suddenly felt like 20 hours, but the lecture was finally done and Sunggyu rushed outside. His eyes wandered around and after a few seconds he spotted Woohyun but he wasn’t alone.

Lee Sungyeol. I should’ve have known you are behind this. Stupid choding!

Sungyeol was sitting next to Woohyun, happily chatting with him and explaining something with his hands.

“Sungyeol!”

The said boy turned around and saw Sunggyu heading their way. He told Woohyun to wait there and got up, walking towards Sunggyu.

“Hi, Hyung.” He beamed at him.

“Don’t ‘hi’ me, you brat! What is he doing here?!” Sunggyu questioned, pointing behind Sungyeol’s back.

“Wow, you really are not in a good mood.” Sungyeol said, as he lowered Sunggyu’s hand.

Sunggyu narrowed his eyes. “What?”

“Woohyun sent me a text this morning, 5AM to be exact! He woke me up, but that’s another matter. A few cups of coffee made things better.” Sunggyu rolled his eyes, he was so fed up with Sungyeol’s mania for coffee. “Anyway, as I was saying. He texted me so early, saying that you were throwing a fit, so I came up with this brilliant plan that some fresh air will fix things.”

“Just great! That’s why you told him to come here? Where people can see him??” Sunggyu sneered.

“Relax, Hyung. Woohyun didn’t study here so it’s not a problem.” Sungyeol reassured, waving his hand in front of Sunggyu’s face.

“But he had friends here! What if someone sees him?”

“Don’t panic. First – Woohyun never had blonde hair, second – he’s wearing sunglasses and a scarf, you practically can’t see his face, right?”

“Still…” Don’t fall for it, Kim Sunggyu. But damn, Sungyeol knows how to convince people.

“Hyung,  just look at him.” Sungyeol began, looking behind his back. “He looks like a lost puppy looking for its owner. He really wants to make it up to you and I felt bad for him. Also, he really wanted to go out, since he always stays inside.”

Sunggyu clicked his tongue. “He’s been out already.”

“Oh, really?” Sungyeol asked with sparking eyes.

“Yes. We went to the park once.”

“Omoo, you went out on a date!” Sungyeol squealed.

“It wasn’t a date!” Sunggyu retorted.

“Hoo, did you hold hands?”

“………….”

“Aww, you did! How cute!” Sungyeol cheered, as he playfully punched Sunggyu’s chest.

“Shut up! It wasn’t a date! We just walked around and…” Sunggyu began, averting his gaze from Sungyeol’s.

“It’s okay, Hyung. You don’t have to explain yourself to me. It’s okay to go out, it’s okay to laugh out loud, it’s okay to be happy again.” Sungyeol smiled.

“I…” Sunggyu looked at the ground and nibbled on his lower lip. “I still think it’s too early for that.” Then he looked up, glancing at Woohyun.

Sungyeol followed his gaze and put a hand over his shoulder. “Don’t say that. We are all glad that you’re feeling better and it’s all thanks to him.”

“I guess…” Sunggyu trailed off.

Sungyeol smiled again. “Why are you mad at him in the first place?”

“I’m not. He just- Ughm, none of your business.”

Sungyeol cocked an eyebrow, but decided to ask no more. “Well, whatever. My next class starts in 5 minutes so I’ll be going now, Hyung. You’re done for today and Woohyun is already here, so play with him, okay?”

“What? I don’t-Yah! Lee Sungyeol!” Sunggyu shouted after the choding, but all he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter