Chapter 13

♱ Robotic Therapy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun was beyond happy these days. Why? Simply because Sunggyu almost broke his arm a few days ago. Now, now! Don’t think Woohyun was happy because his beloved Hyung got hurt, nothing of the sort. But since Sunggyu couldn’t really use his right hand at the moment, that meant he needed help with everything, literally everything. And how did he get hurt? Well, he is not the clumsiest person alive but he somehow managed to trip over his own feet while he was rushing towards the bus stop and to protect himself from the fall he hurt his right arm in the process. It wasn’t broken, but it was pretty swollen and it hurt like hell, so he still had to put a cast on it. The doctors told him it won’t take much for his hand to heal since he was a young and healthy man.



Sunggyu was now sitting on the couch in the living room, switching the channels, wondering what to watch but his heavenly peaceful time just had to be disturbed.

“Hyung, hyung!” Woohyun screamed in his ear.

The elder almost jumped in shock and turned around glaring at the younger. “What do you want?”

Woohyun just smiled at him. “It’s 7pm, dinner time!”

Sunggyu sighed and turned around again. I’m not even hungry, shoo.

Woohyun mumbled something behind Sunggyu’s back and walked away. Sunggyu smirked in victory, because he thought he had chased Woohyun away. Well, he wished.

A minute later Woohyun came back with the food on a tray and placed it in front of Sunggyu on the table. Sunggyu raised an eyebrow in a questioning manner, as Woohyun happily sat beside him.

“You have to eat, Hyung. So you can get better faster.”

“I thought you liked the current situation.” Sunggyu mumbled under his breath.

“I do.” Sunggyu made a face. “But even though I like helping you to put your shoes on and stuff, I don’t like it when you’re in pain. So I want you to get better as soon as possible.”

Sunggyu was about to say something but he just averted his gaze to the bowl on the table. He could see steam coming from it and it actually smelled nice. He gulped as he felt how salvia started forming in his mouth. His stomach suddenly made a growling sound and small, voiceless gasp left Sunggyu’s lips. Stop it, tummy! You’re not even hungry! Why are you doing this right now?? Aah, so embarrassing!

“Seems like you’re really hungry, Hyung.” Woohyun chuckled and moved closer to Sunggyu. “It’s udon. It’s a simple dish but I can assure you it will taste like heaven.”

Cocky, aren’t we? Sunggyu thought.

Woohyun took the chopsticks and grabbed some udon from the bowl, he cooled it down a bit and waved his hand in front Sunggyu’s mouth. “Open up, Hyung! I’m trying to feed you here.”

Sunggyu pursed his lips. He was really not good at eating with his left hand, especially if he had to use chopsticks. Well, it will taste weird when it goes cold. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun and then at the food in front of him and after thinking it over for a bit more, he finally opened his mouth.

It was udon, nothing special really. But it really did taste different from the usual. This is actually pretty good. I have tried better versions for sure, but for someone who doesn't really know hot to cook, he has done a good job.

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu’s expression and he could see joy written all over his face. He likes it. Woohyun suddenly felt proud of himself. He grabbed more udon and Sunggyu opened his mouth again, even though he wasn’t done with his previous bite. But Woohyun did not stop there and repeated the same action 3 more times, he was about to do it again but Sunggyu stopped his hand and then pointed at his face, he looked like he was about to explode. Woohyun placed the chopsticks on the table and Sunggyu finally started chewing. His cheeks were filled with food, he guessed he probably looked really funny at the moment.

He saw that Woohyun was staring at him with a smile on his face, but all Sunggyu could do was talk with his eyes and ask the question 'What are you looking at??'

“You know, Hyung. I watch a lot of tv when I’m alone. Well, there’s nothing else to do. And I remember watching this show with animals a few days ago. You really look like one of them right now. It stocked food in its cheeks and chewed like there’s no tomorrow, ah it was so cute. But what was the name…”

Sunggyu shot Woohyuna a glare. I know where this is going. If you just say it-

“Ah! A hamster! Yes, that was it!”

I knew it. Sunggyu quickened his munching and gulped a huge amount of udon, almost choking on his own spit.

“Are you alright, Hyung?” Woohyun caressed his back.

But Sunggyu slapped his hand away. “You just called me a hamster! Why does everybody always say the same thing??” Sunggyu pouted and Woohyun just laughed.

“You really look like one though.”

“Shut up! The udon is going to cool off, I’m not eating it, if it gets cold.”

“Okay, okay.” Woohyun grabbed the chopsticks again and Sunggyu finished his food, like an obedient kid.

When Sunggyu was done eating, Woohyun went to the kitchen and washed the dishes. After about 5 minutes he came back, wearing a smug expression on his face.

“What now?” Sunggyu asked.

“Nothing really. This just feels nice. You should let me feed you more often, Hyung.”

Sunggyu flicked Woohyun’s forehead lightly with his left hand. “Stop dreaming, kid.”

Woohyun seemed to pay no attention to his words as he sat on Sunggyu’s left side. The older eyed him as he felt that Woohyun had sat even closer to him, more than when he fed him. Sunggyu just leaned back, watching the news when he suddenly felt a hand over his shoulders. So this is why he sat so close to me.

Woohyun looked over at Sunggyu who stayed still, he thought he was going to get pushed away the second he wrappe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter