Chapter 6

♱ Robotic Therapy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Sungyeol – expert when it comes to pranks. He used to create a lot of trouble when he was younger. Not like he is any better now. He does it less often, that’s true. But when an idea pops inside his head you better not be around him or you’ll turn into the next victim. When he heard about what Howon and Dongwoo had done, he was amazed but also quite upset that it wasn’t his idea. But he soon came up with something himself. One lovely afternoon he was scrolling through same pages online. After an hour or so his eyes finally lit up and he grinned. Finally, that’s what I’ve been looking for! He clicked on ‘Order’ and leaned back comfortably on his chair.


“So… won’t you open the bag?” Sungyeol asked.

Woohyun nodded and did as he was told. There was a big black box inside with a ribbon, he unwrapped it and opened the box. He looked at what was inside then at Sungyeol, then at the box again and then at Sungyeol. Woohyun scratched the back of his head and pushed the present aside.

“Um, what am I supposed to do with this?” He asked in confusion.

“What do you mean ‘What’? You have to wear it of course!” Sungyeol smiled sheepishly.

“W-wear it? But I don’t think guys wear things like this.” Woohyun said while looking at the floor.

Don’t tell me he’s going to back off now. “Ooh, but they do! It’s nothing weird at all. Besides, Sunggyu-hyung will love it! Don’t you want to make him happy?” Come on, say ‘Yes’ already.

Woohyun had doubts about this, but if it was really going to make his Hyung happy… He clenched his fists. Be a man! It’s no big deal! He told Sungyeol to wait outside because well, he was going to change but he also told him not to go downstairs without him. Sungyeol okay-ed him and went out. Now, how do I deal with this thing? Woohyun wondered.

Almost 10 minutes had passed and Sungyeol was staring to get nervous. What if he suddenly decides he doesn’t want to wear it? Maybe he’s just playing with me and told me to go out so he can throw it away? Omg! No! I can’t allow that!! He panicked and turned around. He was just about to start knocking on the door when Woohyun opened it and showed only his head.

“Um… I’m done. But I still don’t think this is right.” Woohyun mumbled.

“What are you talking about? I’m pretty sure I got the right size! Let me see.”

“Eh? No. That’s not what I-” Woohyun was cut off when Sungyeol suddenly grabbed the door and opened it.

There was dead silence. I knew it. I shouldn’t have agreed to this! It looks  weird and it’s so uncomfortable. Woohyun thought.

But no, that was not the reason why Sungyeol was not saying anything. In his eyes, his masterpiece turned out even better than he expected, so just no words were coming out. He gulped, he felt as if a stone was stuck in his throat. “I-it’s perfect! Now, let’s go! Everybody must be waiting for us.” Sungyeol grabbed Woohyun’s hand and dragged him along even though Woohyun was protesting and was saying that it’s a bad idea after all.


The living room became quiet all of a sudden when the two entered. You could only hear some laughs and the snapping of Myungsoo’s camera. Then Sunggyu entered the scene and dropped the bottle of coke he was holding. He demanded for an explanation, because really, what was that pink thing in the middle of his house? Yes, pink. Woohyun was wearing a pink, cute dress. It was kind of short so you could see his legs. Sungyeol was smart enough to chose a piece with long sleeves, so Woohyun’s arms were hidden underneath. It would’ve looked even weirder if there were two strong arms showing. But that was not the point. It was still a frickin dress! Sungyeol smiled widely. The reactions are as expected. Aah, why am I so creative? He cleared his throat.

“Aw, Hyung. There’s no need to be shy! I know you’re liking this a lot! It’s showing on your face.” Sungyeol beamed at Sunggyu.

Sunggyu was barely holding it in. “It’s showing on my face, ha? What exactly? Because I bet it’s nothing good!” Sunggyu’s eyes twitched. He spared Woohyun one more glance and noticed that the younger was looking at him. He was playing with the hem of his dress while blushing from time to time. What the-? Why is he looking at me like that? What does he want? He’s creeping me out.

“I think he wants you to say it looks good on him, Hyung.” Sungjong whispered in Sunggyu’s ear. The elder looked a way too troubled, so the maknae decided to help.

Sunggyu frowned. What are you saying, Jongie? And here I thought there was one normal person around me. He wants me to say it looks good on him? Well, I have to admit. It’s not that bad. If it was really Woohyun it would have looked outrageous. But here, the aura is different. No, no. What am I thinking?

“J-just take it off!” Sunggyu said.

“Oh my, Hyung. Here? In the living room? And I thought I was the one.” Myungsoo said in a mocking tone and the others laughed.

Sunggyu turned around and hit him on the head. “You know that’s not what I meant, you erts!” Aish, I’m going crazy! He took a deep breath. He passed by Sungyeol while glaring at him. “I’ll deal with you later. You, follow me.” He pointed at Woohyun and headed to his room.

Sungyeol had stiffened, because Sunggyu looked angry but nah, who cares? It’s his birthday, so he was totally going to get away w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter