Chapter 15

♱ Robotic Therapy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a little surprise is waiting for you at the bottom *winks* hehe

Sunggyu was happily switching the channels, comfortably sitting in his couch. After not finding anything interesting to watch he looked at the clock, which was hanging on the wall. It’s already 10am. What’s taking him so long? Sunggyu got up and headed towards the kitchen. He walked in and spotted Woohyun who was making breakfast. He had his back turned, so Sunggyu walked over to him.

“What are you making?” He asked.

Woohyun almost jumped in surprise, but he didn’t turn around. “Something special.”

Sunggyu tapped his foot on the floor, impatiently. “Okay, but you’ve been in the kitchen for like what – an hour? I’m sure it’s not supposed to take that long.”

“…….….”

“Are you perhaps delaying time on purpose, so I would leave later?” He guessed.

“M-maybe.” Woohyun quietly admitted.

Sunggyu laughed. “You know, if I go out later I will come back later. It’s pretty much the same. So the sooner I go, the earlier I’ll be home.”

Woohyun stopped his actions and sighed. “Ah, I didn’t really think about that.”

Dummy. Sunggyu closed the distance between them and leaned his head on Woohyun’s back.

“H-hyung!”

“What? Is my head so heavy that you can’t keep cooking your magical breakfast?”

“No. It’s just…” You’re so close! Woohyun cleared his throat, as he didn’t want to sound nervous. “Are you tired?”

“No.” Sunggyu simply answered. I just feel like leaning on your back. What? Is there a problem? He did not say that though and instead, looked over Woohyun’s shoulder. He stepped back and made a grimace. Really? That’s the special breakfast?  “If you’re not done in five minutes, I’m leaving without eating.” Sunggyu said, as he walked away, returning to the living room.

“What?! Hyung, no! You have to eat! Wait-”

Scrambled eggs that took an hour to make? They better be damn good! A huge smile crept over Sunggyu’s lips, as he sat on the couch, waiting for his breakfast like a good boy.



Before meeting with Dongwoo, Sunggyu decided to go to that place again. A cold shiver ran through his whole body, as he stepped in through the main gate. He filled in some documents and headed to the visiting room.

He waited for about two minutes before the door was opened and Boohyun sat on the chair in front of him. Sunggyu nervously played with his hands under the table. He looks thinner, does he eat at all? He shook his head. No, no. What do I care?! Let him starve to death, if he wants! Sunggyu fished in his pocket and took out a photo. He slightly smiled when he looked at it, but soon his face fell again, he sighed and glued the photo to the glass, obviously showing it to Boohyun. This plan better work.

“See? Look how happy you used to be. Both of you.” Sunggyu clenched his fist under the table, an action which stayed hidded from Boohyun’s eyes. Sunggyu was holding an old photo of Woohyun and Boohyun, happily laughing in each other’s embrace. Sunggyu was currently on a mission. As far as he had heard, Boohyun was still keeping his mouth shut, so the investigation was going nowhere. He was guilty, nobody doubted that anymore, but Sunggyu wanted Boohyun to admit everything, to reveal the truth about what happened that day and why, to say what he had done and to get the sentence he deserved. It looked like Boohyun didn’t care much, but he used to be a very loving brother, a person could not change that much, Sunggyu believed in that. No, he knew that Boohyun was sorry, he loved Woohyun, he was sure of that.

Sunggyu thought he had moved Boohyun, because he could see a strange glint in his eyes, but Boohyun just hit the glass that was separating them and Sunggyu flinched at the loud bang. “Sungyeol came over, some time after you did. What lies did you feed him?! He couldn’t even look me in the eyes and cried all the time!”

S-sungyeol? Is this why he’s so pissed off and is not saying a thing? After all, he’s known Sungyeol since birth, they were close. Maybe that’s tha main reason he looks like this, so thin and tired. He probably can’t sleep much either. So that means, he got hurt by Sungyeol’s behavior? “I just told him what you told me.” Sunggyu straightened his back to regained his composure. “Is it so wrong for him to know the truth? He has that right and so do you pare-”

“Do not dare to say a word about them! You ruined our family, Sunggyu! This is all your fault!” Boohyun screamed in Sunggyu's face.

Don’t let your mask fall. You can do this. “The only guilty one here is you, Boohyun. If you can’t realize it, that’s your problem, not mine. You are a grown up man, for god’s sake! Take responsibility for what you’ve done and stop pointing your finger at the others.” Boohyun seemed taken aback by Sunggyu's words, he did not expect that outburst. “Think about your parents, do it for them if not for you.” Boohyun just stood there, glaring at Sunggyu without saying a word. “I’ll be taking my leave now. I said everything I wanted. I don’t think I’ll come to visit you again. No, I don’t want to see your face ever again. It’s painful, it hurts because I can remember what a good person you were, what an amazing brother you were and now…” Sunggyu looked away, almost failing to fake his stoic face. He gathered the courage he needed and looked in Boohyun’s eyes without wavering. “Now you are just trash.”

If looks could kill, Sunggyu could probably drop dead at the spot. The cold, piercing gaze from the other side of the glass, made his heartbeat quicken, but not in a good and exciting way. He got up and hurried towards the door. He heard Boohyun shouting some curses and ‘Come back here!’ behind his back, but he didn’t dare to look behind. Sunggyu slammed the door and took one last glance at the photo in his hand before he tucked it back into his pants. Will this make him come to his senses? I doubt it. Maybe he will never admit his crime. Sunggyu sighed and started walking, however his steps were halted a minute later. He saw a familiar figure sitting on one of the benches outside the prison – Woohyun’s mother.

“Goeun-shi?” He came closer to the woman and sat on the edge of the bench.

The woman seemed surprised to see Sunggyu there, but her features softened the minute she set her eyes on the boy’s face. “Oh, Sunggyu. What are you doing here, my boy?”

“I just visited Boohyun.” He admitted in a fair whisper.

The shock in Mrs. Nam’s eyes was evident. “What? Oh, Sunggyu. You didn’t have to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter