Chapter 17

♱ Robotic Therapy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that one night, when Woohyun invited himself in Sunggyu’s bed, he thought this was a one way ticket with no turning back, so on the next morning his futon was put back in the wardrobe and was soon long forgotten. Sunggyu on the other hand, even though he won’t admit it out loud, enjoyed the whole situation. He had forgotten what it’s like to have someone in his bed, he was not the type who would cuddle with someone all night, but who wouldn’t like having someone beside them? Well, beside them and that’s certainly not what Woohyun did. At first Sunggyu let him sleep on the bed, using a different blanket. Woohyun was close, very close, but it was still not enough for him. So soon he earned the right (more like begged to death for days) to sleep under the same cover as Sunggyu. Now he could have direct contact and hug Sunggyu without having a stupid blanket in his way. Sadly, much to Woohyun’s dismay, Sunggyu was the type who would fall asleep 5 minutes after lying down, so Woohyun’s great time was reduced a lot. It was no fun teasing Sunggyu while he was asleep, because Woohyun wanted to hear Sunggyu’s nagging voice or receive a few loveable glares from him. Luckily for him, today was Saturday and Sunggyu did pretty much nothing during the day, so he wasn’t tired at all and those nights, oh Woohyun loved them.

“Can I come to the university on Monday?” Woohyun asked, as he wrapped an arm around Sunggyu’s waist.

“Noo. I’ll be busy and someone has to look after you.”

“I’ll be with Sungyeol when you have a lecture. Howon said he will come as well.”
 

Sungyeol and him? Totally a no-no combination! Sungyeol will teach him weird things again and he’ll fall for everything as usual. But, if Howon is also going to be there, maybe…

“Hyung?”

“I-I’ll think about it, okay? You could just stay home and-”

“And watch TV all day, as a usually do? I get lonely when I'm here all day long by myself.”

He has right. I let him stay alone for too long, anyone would get lonely. But he texts me every 5 minutes and we talk on the phone, it’s like we’re always together. Maybe, staying home is a better choice after- Woooaah, w-what is he doing?!

“Yah! Why are you lifting up my shirt?!” Sunggyu asked, as he slapped Woohyun’s hand away.

“I’ve been talking to you, but you didn’t answer at all, so I decided to play with your fluffy tummy instead.”

“Fluffy? Did you just call me fat?” Sunggyu glared at Woohyun, but it was quite dark in the room, so Woohyun stayed oblivious to the look.

“I mean in a cute way. Everything about you is cute.” Woohyun answered, as he patted Sunggyu’s belly, unsatisfied that he had to do it through Sunggyu’s shirt.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “Whatever.”

Woohyun wrapped his arms around Sunggyu’s body again, pulling him closer. “Sorry. To make it up to you, I’ll hug you tightly tonight, so don’t be sulky.”

“Don’t you think that would make me even more annoyed?” Sunggyu asked, without making an attempt to move away,

“Noo, I know you like it a lot.”

“Oh, really? And how would you know that?”

Woohyun leaned over and whispered in Sunggyu’s ear. “When I’m close to you, your heart starts beating faster.”

This time Sunggyu reacted pretty fast and elbowed the intruder. “W-what? That’s not true! So now you can calculate heart rates, huh??” Sunggyu babbled a way to fast from the usual, indicating that he was nervous.

“Yes. In fact, your heart is beating even faster now, so I guess- Ow, Hyung! You and your bad habits!”

Well, it was no wonder that Woohyun got kicked in the leg, received a few punches on the chest and was sadly moved to the other side of the bed. “S-stay there.” Sunggyu ordered, as he fanned himself. “It’s already too hot with all the blankets and you’re making it even worse.”

Woohyun pouted, he certainly did not like being pushed away. “But it’s not my fault that you-”

“Quiet! I want to sleep.”

A few minutes passed, before Woohyun voiced out an offer. “Can we at least hold hands? Please?”

He’s totally giving me the puppy eyes! Good that I can’t see that in the dark. Well, technically he is the reason why my heart beats faster, so he is at fault! Sunggyu sighed. But it’s my fault as well. He’ll be in a bad mood for a whole week if I don’t do something, but I really want to have a good sleep tonight, without being hugged like a stuffed toy. “If you don’t move from there all night, I’ll give you a reward.”

Woohyun’s ears perked up at Sunggyu’s words. “Reward? What kind of reward?”

“Stay there and I’ll give it to you in the morning.”

“But how should I know, if the reward is worth it?”

“It is.”

“Then, give me the reward first.”

“You-! This is not how things work! Firsty, you comply then I-”

“Reward.” Woohyun repeated.

Sunggyu clicked his tongue in annoyance. There’s totally no point in arguing with him. “Fine.” Sunggyu crawled to Woohyun’s side and cupped his cheeks. He stared at his face for a few seconds. He could barely make out the features of his face, because it was too dark in the room, but he could see Woohyun’s slightly widened eyes. Sunggyu laughed and pressed his lips onto Woohyun’s. It was supposed to be a short peck, but it was as if time had stopped, so their lips stayed connected for much longer than planned. After what seemed an eternity, Sunggyu pulled away and cleared his throat. “Good night, Woohyun.” With that Sunggyu went to his side of the bed and turned his back to Woohyun. He did not like facing the window, because the sun would shine directly in his face in the morning, but he preferred that than facing Woohyun, who was still in a trance.

What did just happen? Woohyun tried to register Sunggyu’s actions, as he touched his lips. Hyung just kissed me, right? H-he did it on his own for the first time! And he thinks I’ll stay here without moving?? “I didn’t know you were the type who liked goodnight kisses, Hyung.”

“Wha-?” Sunggyu didn’t get the chance to finish his question, as Woohyun turned his head around and smashed their lips together again. The action startled Sunggyu, because he thought that peace was finally going to reign in the room, but before he could react, Wooh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter