Chapter 11

♱ Robotic Therapy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flew fast and before Sunggyu knew it, his final university year had started. He didn’t have as many lectures as before, but he still had some practice to attend, which meant he had to go out and that led to Woohyun being left alone at home. The boys gathered some money and bought Woohyun a phone, Sunggyu protested saying that the younger didn’t need one or if he did, Sunggyu could buy him one. But the 5 idiots insisted and Sunggyu couldn’t do anything but give in. He also thought that Woohyun will probably want to talk to him or send him texts while he wasn’t at home, after all Woohyun was not allowed to go out for obvious reasons.

But soon enough Sunggyu regretted his decision. He knew the younger would bother him from time to time, but not all the time! Woohyun restrained himself from calling too much (he had at least that much common sense) but he texted Sunggyu non-stop.

Once, Sunggyu forgot to turn his phone on silent mode during a lecture and suddenly texts from Woohyun started bombing him at the speed of light. Before he could turn off his phone, everybody in the room was already staring at him. Some were laughing, others were throwing him weird looks, but when Sunggyu looked at the front and saw the professor’s angry face he knew he was doomed.

“Kim Sunggyu! OUT!!”



It was Friday and Woohyun was hella bored. The guys came over when they were not busy, but everybody had classes now that university had started, so there were days when he was left at home alone for the whole day. Today was one of those days. He looked at the clock and saw it was nearing 3pm. He picked his phone from the table and texted Sunggyu.

To Gyu Hyung♡: When are you coming home? I’m lonely. ╥﹏╥

Sunggyu felt the vibration in his pocket and saw the message. He laughed at the emoticon but restrained himself from using one.

To Pabo Hyun:  In two hours.

Woohyun puffed his cheeks when he read the answer. Two hours was too long.

To Gyu Hyung♡: Can’t you come home earlier?? ●︿●

Sunggyu laughed out loud at that one and almost got kicked out of lecture again. He apologized and secretly typed back.

To Pabo Hyun: I can’t. But don’t worry, the weekend is coming, so I’ll have plenty of time to play with you. Happy now?  ¬‿¬

Woohyun re-read the reply a few times. Play he says. You shouldn’t tease me that much, Hyung.

To Gyu Hyung♡: Yaaay! I can’t wait!! (´ε` )♡  

Sunggyu looked at the text. God, he sent me a kissing face. Where does he find those things? He shook his head and slipped his phone back into his pocket, trying to concentrate on the lecture.

Woohyun threw his phone on the other side of the couch and started switching the channels. Seems like he won’t be busy this weekend. Maybe I’ll ask him tomorrow?



It was Saturday, lunch time. Sunggyu was happily eating and Woohyun was just staring at him. When Sunggyu was almost done with his meal, Woohyun cleared his throat and finally spoke.  “Hey, Hyung. Autumn is already here.” Sunggyu just hummed in response. “I really like this season. There are pretty, colorful leaves everywhere.”

Sunggyu put his chopsticks down, smiling to himself. “Woohyun liked Summer. It was the only time when he could walk around freely only with his underwear on, without me nagging at him. The excuse was that it was too hot.” I bet I was having a harder time with him having no clothes on, than he did with the summer heat.

Woohyun’s ears perked up. “I can walk around completely , if you want me to, Hyung.”

Sunggyu kicked him under the table. “Idiot! That’s not what I meant!”

Woohyun hugged his leg. “Ouch, Hyung! That hurts!”

Sunggyu rolled his eyes. “Liar. You can’t feel pain.”

“What? That’s not true. My receptors are all working like a human’s, so when you kick me, it hurts.”

Sunggyu threw him a skeptical look. “So you’re trying that you can have real feelings?”

“Well, I don’t know about feelings. But when somebody touches me I can feel it. Heat, cold, everything around me.”

Sunggyu still couldn’t believe that, so he stretched his arms and started poking Woohyun’s cheeks. Then he started pulling them up and down, earning protests from the younger. “Interesting. It does feel like real skin, so maybe you’re not lying.”

“See, Hyung? I never lie.” Woohyun said, while patting his cheeks, trying to get rid of the pain. “Now, about what I was saying earlier. I think the weather is perfect for a walk these days. So, let go’s out?”

“No.” Sunggyu said without a second thought.

“But why, Hyung?? I’ve never been out! It seems so much fun outside!” Woohyun said with pleading eyes.

“Who are you?” Sunggyu asked with a serious face.

“Eh? What’s with that question?” Woohyun was puzzled.

“What’s your name? Who do you look like?”

Nam Woohyun. Who is by the way -  dead. Oh, . “Aaah! S-sorry, Hyung! But I just really wanted to get some fresh air.” Woohyun was now looking at the floor, clearly regretting his previous words. Idiot! Why do I always say stupid things that make Hyung feel uncomfortable??

Sunggyu ran a hand through his hair and sighed. “Don’t make that face. What I meant is that the neighbors will probably freak out if they saw you.”

Woohyun rocked on his chair, still not daring to look up. Yeah, I get that.

“So we just have to make sure they won’t see you.” Sunggyu continued.

Yes and then we can go out. Wait, what?! Woohyun finally lifted his gaze.

“You just have to wear a hat and glasses on your way out. And maybe, there’s a place where I can take you. There’s one park which Woohyun and I used to visit. It’s not in this neighborhood, so people there don’t really know a thing about us. But it’s far away and I don’t have a car. Maybe you don’t wa-”

“A paarrrk!!! Yes, yes!!! I want to goo!!!” Woohyun slammed his hands on the table startling Sunggyu.

Sunggyu scrunched his nose up. There he goes again, wailing his tail like an excited puppy.


The older finished his lunch and Woohyun cleaned the dishes. Then they went to the bedroom and chose wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter