Chapter 3

♱ Robotic Therapy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All 5 friends were aware of Dongwoo’s stupid plan. Dongwoo told Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong on the next day after he and Howon had sealed the deal. The reactions were mixed. At first the other 3 thought this was not going to help at all and probably make things even worse, specially Sungjong. But then Dongwoo started talking, giving them tons of reasons as to why his plan was going to work. They were still unsure but Sungyeol, the dummy he is, fell for Dongwoo’s words after the 5th minute, then so did Myungsoo and finally Sungjong too. They agreed not to visit or call Sunggyu until 'Woohyun was ready', because their Hyung was totally going to feel that there was something off. And Sungyeol, with his big mount, was probably going to spill the beans the moment he walked in Sunggyu’s house. Do you know how hard it was for him to keep his mouth shut for this long??



A month had passed and as promised Dongwoo got a call from Jaesuk, telling him to come and pick up his friend. He sent Howon a message and they were both in front of Jae Suk’s place an hour later. 

Dongwoo was shaking a bit, worrisome thoughts running inside his head. What if he doesn’t look the same?? What if Jaesuk gives us some crap that barely moves and talks?? What if Sunggyu gets a heart attack when he sees him?? What if- 

“Hyung! Stop thinking so much! Everything is going to be okay, so cheer up a bit! We haven’t even seen him yet, right? It might actually exceed our expectations.” 

Howon is right. Dongwoo smiled and opened the door. 

“Oh, hello there. It’s been more than an hour and I thought you were not coming. I was kind of upset, but can you imagine how my new friend here felt?”He said, as he pointed at someone behind his back.

When Jaesuk moved a bit they saw him. It was him, their friend – Nam Woohyun. He looked so real. Exactly the same as the original. The face, the body, all features were perfectly copied. Also, that smile when their eyes met, he was happy to see them they supposed. Dongwoo almost shed a tear but he wiped the watery substance the second in formed in his eyes. 

He got closer to the boy and pointed at himself. “Who am I?”

“Dongwoo-hyyung ~” The boy sang.

Dongwoo’s eyes widened. “Oh my god! They even sound the same! How is that possible??” 

Jaesuk, being the nerd he is explained. “Well, you did leave me a video where the real Woohyun was talking, so I tried to replicate his vocal cords to make them sound the same. It would be a bit weird if they sounded different, right? I also showed him the pictures you left. So he knows your names and that you are friends, There’s no need to ask him those things. And most importantly, he knows why he was created and for who. As I said, I can’t promise you a 100% success, but I tried my best and I’m pleased with the result. You should know that even if they look and sound the alike, they are not the same person and I can’t guarantee that he will act the same way as the real one.”

Dongwoo and Howon nodded. Pleased with the explanation. 

“It’s okay. We understand that they are not the same person. He’s fine this way.” Howon answered. 

Woohyun got up from the chair he was sitting on, he took a small black bag in his hands and asked. “Um, when can I meet Sunggyu-hyung? I really want to see him.”

Dongwoo clasped his hands. “B-but of course! That’s what we’ll do! We’ll take you to Sunggyu right away. No worries.” He then bowed 90 degrees to Jaesuk to express his gratitude, grabbed Woohyun’s hand and told Howon they were leaving. 

At the door, Howon told Dongwoo to take Woohyun to the car and that he would follow them in a minute. When they were out of sight he turned around to face Jaesuk. 

“By any chance, you didn’t tell him how Woohyun di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter