Chapter 1

♱ Robotic Therapy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Sunggyu, current occupation – coach potato. Scratch that, make it bed potato, beds were much more comfortable and Sunggyu had no desire to go far away from his. But of course he was not like that before. He was a university senior but it was summer so he could lazy around now. Well, he had other reasons though. He had just turned 23 at the end of April and life was good, oh it was. But nothing goes the way you want it and a few days after his birthday Sunggyu’s world was crashed completely. His lover -  Nam Woohyun, died in a tragic accident and that day a huge part of Sunggyu disappeared too. Life was no longer rays of sunshine, he wanted to do nothing, he wanted to become nothing. But yet again, life never goes the way you want it and there was no way Sunggyu could live peacefully, not with friends like his.



May and June passed in a flash with Sunggyu just staying at home. Good that he had his friends, who went around the university and talked with all of his teachers, explaining them that there was a death in Sunggyu’s family and he couldn’t attend lectures and seminars. Luckily, most of them had a soft spot for the boy since he was a really good student and his absence didn’t cause huge problems. They just expressed their condolences and wished for Sunggyu’s speedy speedy recovery. 

His oh so annoying friends made sure to visit him few times a week. They brought him food, because the lazy bum rarely went out to shop on his own. They also tried their best to cheer him up and it worked sometimes because a smile would appear on Sunggyu's face but it disappeared quickly. His parents also called him a lot as well, but they couldn't visit that often because they lived far away. They wanted their boy to get better as soon as possible, but they were sure that his friends would do a better job in creating a better mood than them, so they left Sunggyu in the care of his friends. Sunggyu was grateful, he really was. Everybody was trying so hard for him, he felt loved, he was happy that there were people who cared about him so much. Yet, the person whom he longed to see the most, wasn't there and he could feel the emptiness in his life.

 

It was already mid July and Sunggyu was having yet another blissful day in his bed. But damn, it was hot. Why did summer exist anyway?? Sunggyu felt sleepy all the time anyway and this awful season only made things worse! His intention was to sleep for a bit longer today, but then he felt something heavy on his back. He was always amazed how people could get into his house, in his room and he would only find out when they started poking the hell out of him. He blamed it on being a heavy sleeper, but his friends had some damn good skills, you can’t deny that.

“Rise and shine Sunggyu!” Someone screamed in his ear and started jumping right next to him on the bed. The energetic person tried to remove the covers and pulled with all his might. Sunggyu shifted left, then right, tried kicking with his legs but nothing helped. There was only one answer. Nothing could be this annoying, except Jang Dongwoo. Sunggyu finally decided to get up and shoved the intruder out of his bed.

“Ouch! What was that for Sunggyu??” Dongwoo pouted, while rubbing his backside.

“Out…” It was more of a mumble but Dongwoo heard it, still he decided to pretend he didn’t and grabbed Sunggyu’s arm.

“Come on! Look at this amazing weather! I’ll take you out for an ice cream!”

Dongwoo had too much energy and Sunggyu was at 1% even after all the unhealthy amount of sleep he got,  so all the the excitement that was filling the room was starting to get on his nerves. He released himself from Dongwoo’s grasp which made the boy’s smile drop.

“I want you out. Both of you.”

Oh well, of course Dongwoo won’t come here alone, he needed back up, so he dragged his usual victim playmate Lee Howon along. He was just standing in the corner though, trying not to annoy Sunggyu more than he already was. But Jang Dongwoo doesn’t let go when you tell him to, so he once again approached the half asleep figure with a huge smile on his face and that was Sunggyu’s breaking point.

“I said get out! Why won’t you just leave me alone?!”

Okay, that surprised all three in the room. Kim Sunggyu was angry and he actually shouted, how amusing. Sunggyu’s shout startled Dongwoo so much t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter