Chapter 2

My Pretty Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The very gentlemanly Jang Kiyong sent me to a penthouse. The place was on the highest floor of the same building as the office of where I had met my first client, Kwon Jiyong. I still wondered whether I had met a very generous guy or a head that only does whatever he wants to make easy money. I walked around the main room of the penthouse and there was nothing but fancy stuff, golf bags with some sticks in them, a piano, a huge tv screen (that is even taller than Kwon Jiyong himself), and some games connected to the tv. I was curious if the guy even had time to play those kinds of games, was he like a prince that was trapped in his own palace?

 

I turned to look at a mirror right at the corner of the main room. The reflection that looked back at me had a skinny body, white skin, and I tried to smile to it. Sandara, you can do this, right? Why did this question start to reappear often as of late? Right behind me I saw there was a huge picture of Kwon Jiyong. He looked like a really fine looking man with that smirk. I wished I could see his smile often,, he was kind of creepy when he stared at my eyes while his lips like before. It looked like he was going to eat me whole at once. The dress. Didn't he say I looked like ? Why did he still want me?

 

I sighed when I opened the bag I brought earlier. Bom is truly my savior. she had slipped a maroon nightwear that was my style into it. It wasn't transparent and looked so perfect. I better put it on since the guy seemed to have a different preference of style from mine.

 

Where's the bathroom? I was roaming around the center of the room while opening doors one by one. Every room had really bright lights with white walls, clean and bright. I ended up walking into a room with lots of pictures, Kwon Jiyong's pictures of course. I saw him smiling cheerfully that I didn't forgot that the little boy in the pictures was the same guy who said I looked like in his office. He stood in the photo with some sort of mother figure. She was beautiful and there was a lot of feeling behind her smile. I could see sadness and happiness at the same time. I wished it was just a gut feeling. Despite his assness I wished I could see a bright smile. I wished he would do it at least once, share his genuine smile. No way. I shook my head to shoo the thoughts away.

 

I blinked when I had realized I’d been drowned in the room longer than I was supposed to. I walked out in a fast pace and found the bathroom. It was kind of making me curious who actually who made this house so neat, I don't see anyone around though. He must have so many maids for clean up his rooms. Whose care though I'm here just for a day or days maybe, after I walked out from this house I will forget everything that I've seen in this house. At last I pushed the door open slowly and peeking inside, it's a bathroom. The normal bathroom. Fortunately, I didn't have to go through other doors. I sniffed or damn it's my fragrant along with some sun smell and I smelled with these both the rest of the day. Yet, this guy still wanted me. Screw myself. Bathing was the second savior of me today. I grabbed the clean towel inside the bathroom and get myself washing, cleaning, washing my hair and everything. Hope this guy would satisfy by this. I ended put on the lingerie, that look matched with my pale skin and dark brown hair. Although that guy would not satisfied but I do, I had come this far. Oh, you have no idea how proud I am.

It took 30 minutes for me to get fresh like all fresh fruit picked from the tree. I smelled myself while I was walking out from the bathroom. As I walked out from the bathroom I saw the white couch was like calling me to sit there as I saw the guitar on it as well. Smile cannot be hidden from my lips when I saw a guitar lying on the couch, seemed he just played it a while ago. I sat there next to the guitar, thinking whether I could play with the guitar for a minute or few. My hands slowly touch the guitar, then after I made sure none coming. I grabbed it softly and put it on my lap, starting to play the guitar and humming a random song, out of the blue I thinking about We Could Be In Love then I chose to singing that song softly. I made sure my voice not that loud so only me could hear it.

Be still my heart

Lately its mind is all its own

It would go far and wide

Just to be near you

 

Even the stars, shining up bright

I've noticed when you're close to me

Still it remains a mystery.

 

******

She was lying on the couch after she played with his guitar on his couch. The guitar was still in her arms while she fell asleep soundly. The elevator was opened, then a guy with his suit walking in while having conversation through his phone. He stopped his step when he noticed there's a woman sat asleep while holding his guitar also she's wearing the maroon lingerie. Her thighs skin were revealing too much, he thought.

"Call you back, later." He said before he ended the line, he slipped the phone inside his suit before he turned his gaze to the corner of the room where was the surveillance camera placed. He tilted his head as he thinking what he should do with that. He finally dragged a stool and places it right under the surveillance camera. He carefully placed himself under the camera and then covered it with a small napkin. "It's good now." He was murmuring to himself before climbing back down from the chair.

He was now standing right in front of the woman who was falling asleep while holding the guitar. "Sandara Park... Who are you?" He talked to himself at the end he pressed his lips together.

His gaze was travelling which they at first only stared to the beautiful face that kind of sleeping soundly. His gaze was going to the guitar that she was holding like a pro. "Baby..." she was saying in her sleep. "Baby..." Once again she said while holding the guitar closely, that makes Jiyong cover his mouth trying not make her awake with his chuckled since he's enjoy watching this beautiful lady sleep talking like that. "I'm sorry." She continued with her sleep talking. "Let’s work harder..." She said that made Jiyong turned to silenced as he kept looking at her.

 

******

 

The sun was sneaking in, as Dara's eyes started to peek a little. She realized she had been sleeping on the couch for few hours, and it's morning already. She jumped off from the couch, she even forget there was a guitar on her lap, as soon as she get up the guitar landed on her toes.

"Aw!" she jumped around the carpet as tried to holding the toes. "Crap!!" She whined while back to sit again on the couch. She mumbled about how painful that heavy guitar which just landed on her toes. Some women were helping her as they were also surprised by the scream. They helped Dara to back to sit down, while at the dining table that connected to the main room, a guy was just watching her calmly while sipping his warm coffee. 

"Get her ice cubes. I'll be going now." He said to the older woman who had working for him for years, one of the maids.

He was bowing slightly to the maid. Despite all the things he had and he’s a lot higher level than her, but he always gave respectful to the maid who was older than him. Jiyong grabbed his suit and pulled it up as he all ready to go to office again. 

Dara finally realized he was already there since then, while she fell asleep last night. Her eyes widen open while kept bowing to him, she even forgot about how much her toes hurt. "I'm sorry..." She bowed to him as he was walking passed her and getting inside the elevator that ready to get down with Kiyong as well in it. Before the elevator closed, the little skinny hand slipped between the elevator doors. Her hands were holding it so it won't get closed. Jiyong eyes followed the gap of the doors which started to opened slowly, the woman appearing in front of the door with her maroon lingerie. Jiyong parted his lips slightly, while watching Dara standing holding the door. 

"Kiyong." Jiyong said, tried to sound calmly then Kiyong just turning himself snuggled up to the corner wall of the elevator, he knew that Jiyong meant 'don't see what i see right now.' "I mean get out." He explained as then Jiyong was pulling Dara's arm to get inside the elevator, while he's pushing Kiyong out. He let the elevator closed. "What the hell are you thinking you're doing?!" Jiyong said calmly with his hands on hips.

While blinking her eyes, Dara's pointing to herself. "Me? I-I tried to apologize to you, Kwon Jiyong-ssi." She said while bowing 90 degrees in front of him.

"No. I mean what are you doing with that lingerie?! Do you think you can walk around wearing that?" Jiyong moved fast took his suit off, the one he's wearing and puts it over her shoulder. 

"Why can't I?" Dara clueless asked back while shrugged a little. 

"Are you trying to seduce me?!" He asked again while looked angry at her. She nodded innocently while scratched her head lightly.

"I supposed to, but I don't think it's working..." She answered while gave an awkward smile to Jiyong who seem already pissed off. Then he was scanning her legs as she walking out from the penthouse with bare feet.

"Okay Sandara, let's talk. We need to talk and make it clear." He was pressing the elevator button, as the bell of the elevator was ringing. He stepped out from the elevator. Kiyong still stood at there. He was kind of surprised when he saw the suit that Jiyong wore before, now on Dara's shoulders.

"Cancel the meeting this morning." And that made him even surprised as he only bent his back as a yes. "And... Sandara." She who's following him behind stopped when Jiyong suddenly turned his back and faced her. "Wash your feet before entering my room."

"Eh?" 

Dara was running to the bathroom first before going to the Jiyong's room after a maid told her where she had to head to. All of them staring confusedly included Jiyong's assistant who still stood there, tried to reach his secretary to tell her the meeting had to be canceled.

"She looked better than Stephanie quack quack, isn't she?" The young maid commented while folded the blanket that Sandara was using while she's sleeping, although she didn't even noticed it. "Although Mr. Kwon seems pissed off, but I can tell he had a good night, he didn't start the day with a yell."

The other maid was picking up the guitar while she's looking at the other maids, "She even touched his stuff."

 

******

 

She knocked at the door before peek her head behind the door, while Jiyong grabbed the new suit in the closet room that connected to the room. She was tiptoeing, tried to not make a sound from every steps she made. Her eyes were roaming around the room as she missed this room the day before. It was the main room with very large window that sun could brightly shoot any human who still sleep on the day, not very recommended for a lazy person. There was also the grand king bed size inside the room. Dara was tiptoeing to get near the bed so she could touch the mattress but before she did he already turned and headed back to the room. She quickly pulled her hand back.

"Were you even sleeping?" She was opening as her eyes still on the bed then back to Jiyong.

He still fixed his tie. "I did." Dara was looking at him who fixing the tie to left and right, without hesitation Dara was taking step forward up to him. She stood in front of him just to fixed his tie. Jiyong’s body stiffed while looked at her who tried to help him. Her eyes focused on the tie while he still froze at his position.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter