Chapter 8

My Pretty Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jiyong’s POV]

Even car seat was felt so great for sleeping when I could be next to her. I didn’t remember when I was fell asleep but now the digital clock that united with my car system showing it’s 3 am, and we’re sleeping under the night that full of star, we didn’t have , we didn’t kiss while we’re arrive but it’s still one of my best night. I finally chose to try to spoke up what’s inside my head. It’s feeling better and better now, I felt like the heavy burden on my shoulders just I got shared with hers indirectly. I was such a fool that I didn’t tell her about everything earlier.

 

I saw her slim fingers that still on my lap as I was keep holding it while I was sleeping. Her hands were so cold as mine was warm. I lifted and kissed it, her knuckles were moving a little when I pecked on it. Since when I became so thirsty of her. She’s driving me crazy, totally. I don’t even know if I’m still Kwon Jiyong or not. It’s like I’m living inside the wrong body.

 

I finally hold this hand this tight, now I couldn’t let her go, and I’ll take all the risk.

 

It’s not the first time I watched her sleeping so peacefully like this. I felt I couldn’t get enough of watching her sleeping. Her beauty was really killing me, her face was shining under the moonlight. I shouldn’t mocking Taeyang that being all cheesy over Hyorin cuteness or even being lovey dovey in front of me, while here I am cannot even control my hormone of these beautiful girl next to me.

 

I fixed some of her bangs from covering her beautiful face, oh I must be a brat for her, I didn’t notice that she cut her hair, she even have bang now. I grinned myself when I heard she’s snoring in her sleep, alcohol and tired Dara was the great combination for her soundly sleep. I her cheek then suddenly there’s a dripping over her cheek, I looked up the sky, now the sky was dark. The clouds were covering the moon either the stars. I was quickly trying to turn on the engine as I pressed the button for the roof back to covering us, it’s Lamborghini I bought it when I got profit by the big project I did a month ago and it turned not working just at the time. I pressed the button fastly as the rain started drop heavily.

 

“!” I exclaimed while trying to pushing the button and even I got out from the car just to pulling the roof back to it place. Dara was groaning when she’s awake by the raindrops that hitting her face. “It’s broke.” I said while still pulling the roof, until I figured it out there’s nothing I can do for helping ourselves from getting wet by the rain. It’s totally broken.

 

 Dara was laughing and getting out from the car as well with me, she’s trying to helping me but still it didn’t work. She’s trying to sat on the driver seat and pressing the button while I pulling the roof back and still it just another bad luck day.

 

“It doesn’t work.” She said while her hair now soaked with the rain, but her smiling face never leave her face, she’s once blinking her eyes when the water get into her eyes. She’s sitting helpless but still enjoying the rain as it’s getting heavier than before. “Let’s just enjoy it.” She said while get out from the car. The last time I enjoyed the rain pouring over me was like 15 years ago and after that I never felt like to showering under the rain.

 

I showed her spinning around all of sudden while singing some random song, her face was blissful as she just won big amount of lottery. Her face was brighten as she’s spinning around and dancing to random move. I laughed while ruffling my own hair. It’s just 5 minutes difference from the sounded sleeping Sandara to the very excited Sandara.

 

I didn’t know why this one who came to my office that day, I still have her stare at that day in my memories, her face was pissed off while I told her about how she looked. I chuckled how now she’s being all laughing like she just ate too much sugar.

 

“Come on dance with me!” She said while pulling my hand, “Please Sugar~” She said while trying to dragging me to dance in front of the car lights. It should be the place where I was hiding whenever something brought me down, but now it turned to be the dance floor for Sandara.

 

“I don’t do dance.” I said with her hands still holding mine she’s swaying my hands leading me to makes move along with her, “You’re so cold now…” I told her while holding her hands back I didn’t move as she wish me to do. She’s ignoring me but still spinning around when I raised my hand above her head.

 

“I always wished that I could dance in the rain with my boyfriend.” She said a bit loud so her voice not buried under the noise of rain falls.

 

 I pulled her by her waist and looking straight at her eyes, the smiley Sandara now turned to surprised, she looked at me while blinking her eyes. I placed my hands over her waist and starting to move my hips along meanwhile my arms guiding her to move along. I don’t do dance but for her I couldn’t even disagree what she asked me to do. It won’t kill me right to fulfill a simple wish…?

 

“I thought you didn’t do dance…” She said while her lips now turned to be blue, her body was cold because she’s being all excited under the rain and also it’s hill the wind was quite extreme. I brushed her hair back off from the face, as now I saw her lips trembling.

 

“I’m doing it once in a lifetime.” I said as I actually didn’t have idea how to dance, I never tried it too. “You’re so freezing, Sandara.” I could felt her shaking body while her face still smiling. Fool. I wrapped my arms around her and pulling her into my arms. Slowly she’s placing her arms around me too that’s made me smiling nervously as she buried her face over my neck, I could feel my heart thumping crazily when she did that. I almost laid her down on the engine hood if she doesn’t trembling so much. Her arms were tighten around me. “Did you have enough dance time?” I pulled myself away from her as her face now turned to blue and freezing badly. “Geez, Sandara…” Quickly I was leading her to back get into the car as I climbing to the driver seat. The dirty thought now washed with worried as I saw she’s squeezing her hands together trying to get her own warmness as I felt she’s all cold. I might sue this car company if something happen to this woman, screw this expensive car.

 

“Let’s go to Taeyang’s home. It’s the nearest place.” I said while started the engine and trying to warming our bodies with the heater while it’s totally useless with the roof opened like that.

 

Let’s see how Papa Dong reacted when I come to his place with bare chest, freezing and dying with a woman next to me…

*****

 

Taeyang was sleeping, with his fiancé was resting her head over his chest. She’s wrapping an arm around his waist as they’re sleeping soundly didn’t even care with rain outside. It’s almost 4am at the dawn, he just got sleep for like 2 hours after long journey he spent with Hyorin.

 

The house’s bell rang awakened him and Hyorin as well.

 

“Who’s that?” He quickly reached the phone to see the clock on his phone. “It’s 4am.” He said while mumbling against the top of her head. He’s fully trying to sitting up as he’s gently placing Hyorin back to her pillow. “You better continue to sleep.” He said while peck her forehead. She’s shaking her head and reaching the nightwear that Taeyang threw to the floor earlier.

 

She’s half asleep putting back the nightwear and put on the kimono after. “I come with you.” She said while rubbing her eyes, Taeyang wasn’t completely waked up as he still sitting at the edge of the bed he’s putting the pants as he’s back to sitting again.

 

Hyorin throwing her leg across his laps and facing him sleepily, “What’s with the face?” She giggled while pecking over his lips, he’s grinning at him. “Wake up~” She’s grinding slightly against his while bit her own lip, “Sun… Wake up.” Taeyang was pulling her closer to her as she being naughty while he’s half asleep and that’s make him totally awake.

 

The bell rang again for nth times, “I swear I would kill him if it’s Seungri who coming drunk again.” Taeyang lifted Hyorin and carrying her who still sleepy, out from the room and quickly opened the door for the one who keep pressing the bell of his house.

 

His arms suddenly loosen when he saw who’s pressing the bell in front of his door, made Hyorin jumped off from his chest. “J-jiyong.” He stuttered while seeing his friend soaked with bare chest shaking crazily with a woman who has same height as his fiancé standing next to him. 

 

Hyorin eyes also widened when she saw who’s the guys who coming to their house. He is Kwon Jiyong who hadn’t visit them before. “Jiyong.” Hyorin bowed her back as Jiyong returned it along with Dara who gripping against Jiyong’s shirt that still in her hands.

 

“What happened to you? Come on get inside. ” Taeyang grabbed his friend’s arm as Hyorin also leading Dara who walking while biting her blue lips. Jiyong was grinning to Taeyang as he’s crossing his arms trying to hiding his and freezing chest. “And hello Sandara… We hadn’t meet before, well I saw you when the incident-“ Taeyang didn’t continue as he knew that’s such a horrible incident and he actually didn’t want to bringing that up again.

 

“Taeyang-ssi.” She bowed her back politely to Taeyang.

 

“Let’s greet each other later, can I got something warm? We’re freezing and she even worse.” Jiyong turned his back and facing Dara. He’s rubbing her arms as he trying to made her more warm. That made Hyorin and Taeyang freeze at their placed when Jiyong was rubbing her arms. They’re speechless watching Jiyong reacted towards Dara as they knew he never been so easy to made skinship to a woman before.

 

“O-oh I will get the bathroom ready, Sandara-ssi do you mind to come with me? It’s warmer inside the bathroom.” Hyorin politely motioned her hand to the bathroom direction, while Dara was nodding a little. Hyorin was really pretty and also she had small voice whenever she’s speaking i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter