Chapter 11

My Pretty Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stephanie.” The voice was flat as the one that he called was standing her back facing him. After he stood while watching what she did, like almost made out with another guy he felt it didn’t necessary anymore.

 

She’s turning her back and jaw dropped when she saw who standing behind him, the guy who dressed neatly and he’s taking off the sunglasses that covered his eyes before. “Ba-babe?” She quickly removed her arms from another’s guy neck as she’s turning to facing her soon-to-be-ex.

 

“It’s Jiyong, Stephanie.” He said, his tone still same as before.

 

“I-I, It’s misunderstanding, Jiyong.” She’s trying to thinking about another lying scenario, “why are you here?”

 

“I’m here because I want to end it here.” He said clearly, as he gave an easy stare at her, he already thought about it. He won’t use anyone for just breaking up from her, not someone precious like Sandara. He wants to end it with just like that, he doesn’t think about his pride anymore.

 

“End? What do you mean with that?” She chuckled disbelieve with what she heard. She never thought it won’t end like this. “Kwon Jiyong you’re not breaking me up. You can’t do that.” Her voice was like trembling but her lips trying to hiding it with a smile, “I’m your Stephanie, only me who cares with you, none does! You’re nothing without me.”

 

He’s bowing his head as he heard that from her, “You’re pretending that you were care, Stephanie, and now what? What are you doing right here? Working? By tasting another tounge?” He’s chuckling dryly. “It’s not love between us, Stephanie.”

 

“I love you Jiyong. Please, it can’t be like this.”

 

“You don’t understand love, Stephanie.” He’s leaning his back to the wall behind him. Stephanie’s hand now gripping on Jiyong’s arm as he’s trying to endure the urge of pushing her hands harshly, he’s pushing her hands slowly. “I don’t love you back, Stephanie, and I know you weren’t love me. Don’t say love easily like that. You made precious thing became a trash.” He said while put back his sunglasses back then just walking off left them both still standing at their places.

 

“What the hell- He cannot leave me just like this.” She’s muttering.

 

Jiyong was heading to his car as it’s already parking in front of the hotel entrance. Kiyong was welcoming him with a slightly proud smile as he’s nodding his head before opening the door for his boss.

 

“Good to be back, Kiyong.” He said with a smile over his lips while pulling the door open wider. “Any other news that you want to report to me?”

 

Kiyong nodded, as he’s getting into the car after him. “Hyung… She’s already passed away.”

 

Jiyong who looked out from the window while taking off the suit that he wear suddenly fixed his gaze to Kiyong who sat next to driver. He’s looking at him with eyes widen. “Who? How?” His voice was cracking as his teary eyes were looking at the rear view mirror straight to Kiyong’s eyes. Jiyong was already knew the answer even before he thought about the question.

 

“Sandara’s mother. She passed away a year ago, hyung. I’m so sorry.” Kiyong looking at him as Jiyong already closed his eyes palming his face while trying not to cry. He didn’t know how to tell to Dara, she’s been waiting for her for like more than 10 years and this is what she will got. How broken she would be? “But I haven’t find her cemetery.”

 

“Kiyong, why is it so hard to make her smile, like she always make me smile when I didn’t even know how to smile before…” Jiyong wiped a tears that was streaming down on his left cheek that he couldn’t even control it.

 

*****

 

[Dara’s POV]

 

Heading to Jiyong’s penthouse as the hardest thing I had to do for the past few days, found that empty penthouse was the hardest part, I missed him, I need him at this situation I just want to lean my head on his shoulder I bet everything would be fine after that.

My head cannot stop rewinding yesterday unfortunate thing, I got threatening letters then just after that I got fired from that manager. It must not my day at all.

 

“What do you mean with that?” I was disbelieving with what my manager told me, “aren’t you should do something about that? Looking for someone to fix it?!” my tone was high as I was the most irritated person that when I knew CCTV camera was broken off since few weeks ago but him, my ex manager just giving me cold stare.

 

“Are you command me?!” He’s even raising his voice made everyone in the room staring at us both.

 

“Sir! It’s not like something difficult to find someone to fix the broken camera right?” Fortunately Seungri already went home if he hadn’t he must be confused who to take the side. First the guy is one of his best manager while other one was me who had some kind of relationship with the one who invest his money for this café.

 

“Sandara I can’t endure this anymore, you’re fired!”

 

Sometimes bad things have to happen before good things can.

 

I left my house just to go to Jiyong’s house, I wish I could do something at here, I brought some books with me, writing English guide. Studying? I just want to fulfill what he want as it’s also good for me. Although I haven’t choose one major which I want to take but at least I have to try who suit with my brain, my interest. I left the books inside his room, at the table next to bed.

 

Waiting for him? Made myself better? I smiled at myself as I tried to made myself felt better. I remember how Jiyong was treating me nicely, how he had so many plan ahead for me.

 

I ended up walking to Jiyong’s minibar, as I opened the cupboard all I saw was the bottles that neatly on the line I pulled a bottle out, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter