Chapter 15

My Pretty Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyang was rushing entered the abandoned warehouse where Jiyong asked them to meet as he only saw Jiyong and Seungri sat there while watching the guy who getting battered laying on the ground while whimpering  in pain. “What if he dead?!” Taeyang shouted loudly as he still just entered the sliding gate.

“I’d rather he be dead than my girlfriend who dead.” Jiyong answered coldly while stomping on his finger, his expression was flat like he did nothing. “He kept changing the answer, he said it was Stephanie, but then he answered the other name too before he passed out.” Jiyong was crossing his arms over his chest while Seungri squinted his eyes couldn’t see him torturing the guy any further.

“I wonder if he’s the same person which the one who left the blood pulshie in Dara’s locker before…” Seungri said while crossing his arms as well, trying to peeking his eyes to the guy who passed out already. Jiyong turned quickly to the younger guy who mentioned his girlfriend’s name. His eyes glared at Seungri, “Didn’t she told y-you?” He stuttered when he knew, he shouldn’t have tell this to his hyung.

“You didn’t tell me either.” He said while looking at Seungri and walked towards him, his sounded like someone who ready to make another big crime. Seungri could read through his eyes, he was ready to killing him.

Jiyong kicked the guy again he was trying to woke him up to asking him what he had done to his girlfriend. His blood fire was running through his vein as he could feel the heat over his body as his mind couldn’t think clear again.

Taeyang was fast enough to stop him by holding his arms and pushed him away to stop Jiyong kicked the guy. Then suddenly Kiyong  also came, approached him he held Jiyong’s arms, “Hyung…”

Taeyang quickly checked on him again. “Jiyong, he was dying, aren’t we better bring him to hospital?” Taeyang said as he finally made himself closer to the guy while he’s squatting himself to check his pulse, while he peeking the watch on his wrist. His face was bloody mess after Jiyong kept beating him until he’s dying like that. “It will kill him, man… he’s too weak, we can bring him to get him treated than we can asking him further about it.”

Jiyong looked down at him as he kicked him once weakly to flip him over as he laying on his back after Jiyong was kicking his body once. “He’d dead in no time, just let him be.” Jiyong said while sitting next to Seungri. Seungri was gasping when he heard about it.

Just even before Seungri responded what his hyung was saying, Daesung was coming to the warehouse he walked calmly approached them who was sitting while observing the guy that passed out after Jiyong torturing him relentlessly. “I will bring him to the office, just report him as stalker and he even entered Dara’s place right? After that I’ll interrogate him.” Daesung chuckled as Seungri nodded fastly agreeing Daesung right away.

“That sounds better. I will help you.” Seungri got up from the seat and about carrying the guy but Jiyong slipped his hand to pulled his shirt made him back to sit down. He nervously turned his gaze to his hyung.

“No, you gonna stay here with me.” He said while tilted his head a little to the chair next to him. “You gotta tell me, what happened that day?” His eyes fixed at Seungri while he looked nervously back to his hyung. He shouldn’t ever tell that to his hyung, now he’s gotta tell him about everything and that’s really a bad idea. “Tell me, Seungri.” Jiyong repeated it, Kiyong heard what Jiyong asked to Seungri and that’s not good. He might do something bad as well to Seungri, as he’s now drift by his anger.

“Hyung, let’s talk about it after we arrived at police station, it might helped us to get him in prison longer.” Kiyong approached them who walked to them. Seungri nodded fastly in agreement when Kiyong was there as his savior.

“Do you know about this too, Kiyong?” Jiyong turned to him now. It’s really really bad situation. Jiyong was in bad mood and actually that’s an alarm for they all to run away 34935092­ miles away from bad mood Jiyong.

“I knew about it… Would you like talk to me too?” After Seungri then Kiyong, now Seunghyun suddenly appear from the gate. “I guess I knew everything more than anyone else in this room… Bom talked to me.” Seunghyun told them as he calmly walked into the abandoned warehouse. “Come on, we need to talk about this.” Seunghyun was the one who could handle Jiyong at the best method, he’s his bestfriend, his doctor and his place whenever he’s in this state.

Jiyong smacked his lips together as he got up from the seat, after Teayang and Daesung brought the  guy to his car while Jiyong followed Seunghyun to his car. Without any doubt Taeyang and Daesung started to drift off leaving the rest behind, just to make sure the guy wouldn’t dead on his way to the police station. Meanwhile Jiyong and Seunghyun had talked inside his car.

“So you guys agreed to keep it from me? Hm?” Jiyong said with his low voice but Seunghyun just stared at him. He sure understands how it must be so uncomfortable to be the one who didn’t know about anything and it’s all about his special person.

“Let’s be focus on this situation. I want you to think about Sandara not why we kept it from you.” He said trying as calm as he could. “Dara is being targeted of someone that we didn’t know. It might be that guy…” His hand was hovering and pointing to where the car left them. “We tried to looking for the one who might did that to her.” Seunghyun explained to him. “We tried our best to protecting her. Me, Kiyong, and all. But we missed it this afternoon as you’re there caught this guy.”

“Wait- wait let me process this all. Can you explain it slowly…? Is it that bad until you all must protect her like this? I mean you just can tell me and everything would be alright, I could do that for her.” he was running his palms over his face. He couldn’t believe he missed this important things. He kept blaming himself for what happened to her.

“Bom was getting hurt before and Dara got threaten at the same time. It’s that worst, Jiyong. This person could do so many things towards anyone that closed to you and Dara.” Seunghyun was looking straight to his eyes while he made sure to Jiyong it’s the truth he was telling him.

He sighed as he looked at him after long sighed, “What he wanted from us?”

“I speculated, he didn’t want you to see you happy as you could get that from Dara. Or this person like Dara too?” He kinda tilted his head aside.

“But why?” Jiyong was resting his elbow on the door while looking at Seunghyun again.

“I don’t know why, but the threat always told Dara to be away from you, break up from you, and leaving you alone or else...”

“Hyung… Seriously just tell me about anything.”  Jiyong was a bit yelling at his hyung while he’s pausing what he want to say.

“Jiyong just promised me, let us handle this all, I swear this would be the best way. I don’t think it would be good if you the one who handle this.”

“I swear to god, if you not going to continue…” Jiyong warned him as Seunghyun just gulped.

“That someone would hurt Dara. Even there’s death threat in that one’s text and letters.”

Suddenly Jiyong’s hand was landing on the dashboard hardly, he was shouted, “Fck you! You are not telling about this to me?! Neither everyone?! Am I the one who insane right here, hyung?!  I guess you are also losing your fcking mind. What would I do without her, hyung?!” After that Jiyong was getting out from the car leaving Seunghyun who just closed his eyes massaged his temple. He got out from the car right after he briefly sighing.

He was about to walked to Jiyong but that was late, since Jiyong already entered his car and the engine noise was so loud when he drift away from the abandoned warehouse parking area.     

  

*****

Dara was playing with the gravel that near the gate while squatting outside her house, the flower bouquet was still in her lap. She’s been there for few hours, she actually not really sure if that one would coming back after what happened to them before. She was there like hoping something that she didn't even know if he would come back again or not. It's already passed the middle night, the bad thoughts was keep coming into her head. After she made a call to Kiyong, he tried to reach another person, Seunghyun. That's important person that had to be around Jiyong at this situation. She was standing up from squatting while throwing the gravel to the street. She’s choosing to stay any other minutes before finally gave up and chose to lazily dragged the step to get inside the house. Then even before she closed the gate, Jiyong’s car stopped right in front of her house. He was rushingly barging into the house like Sandara was not there, as she still stood there confusedly looking back to Jiyong.

“Ji!” She followed Jiyong entering her house. His steps were firm and he even kicking his shoes off before entering the entrance door. “W-what the…” She was cursing under her breath while Jiyong opened the door look at the mess that still there. Dara only entered the house to change his shoes to the sandals she’s wearing as she thought it would be better to staying to Bom house than her that night.

Jiyong was rushingly walking to the living room where it looked messier than her entrance. Her living room condition made him even angrier than before as he remember what he found before. Someone was entering her house like that, and it’s all happened because of him. “Jiyong…” Dara stood up in front of him placed both of her hands on his cheeks, forcing him to look back to her instead the mess room. “Jiyong…” The second called successes pulling his mind back to her, Dara was looking at him lovingly.

He found it difficult to see someone he loves so much had through all of this.

“I’m alright, see? I’m fine…” She took a step away from him showing there’s no scars on her body as she lifting her arms slightly. “I’m alright, Jiyong. It’s just a little messier here, you know it used to be messier than this, but I cleaned up a little this morning.” Dara tried to comfort him as she knew, he might still filled with anger. Her eyes were wandering around the room showing that to Jiyong.

He was turning quickly to the pile of the letters on the table at the living room as he was reading the letters one by one. Dara was trying to take it away from his hands as Jiyong still insisted to read them all one by one. “You’ll not live longer.” He flipped another letters. “I’ll hurt you.” He read the letters one by one as Dara keep trying to take it from him. Jiyong shook his head lightly as he couldn’t believe what he was reading, his pupils were opened wider, “You’ll be dead.” He was clenched his jaw as his gaze now turned to Dara. She was looking at Jiyong back but her hands taking the letters which slipping off easily between his fingers.

“You didn’t tell me about this before. Until when…?” His tone was sharp and pained as he looked at Dara, his fist were clutching at the paper as he couldn’t take it any longer. He can’t put the one and only that he has in danger.

“I am alright, Jiyong. It’s just few words on the letter it won’t affect me anything” She could feel the hot tears already filling her eyes. She knew, herself was scared to death as the threat were keep coming but that was okay for her.

His arms suddenly wrapping around her little body who tremble while keep saying that she was alright. “I’m not, Dara. It’s not alright for me. Not at all…” He was hugging her tightly as he let Dara buried her face into his crooked neck. He knew she was the only reason he could feel the happiness again after long time he forgot how it was felt, but he was crystal clear understand how his happiness could ruin her entire life.

“Let’s break up.” His throat was closed tight as the words came out from his lips. Dara neither saying anything to him as she just staying in his chest, she couldn’t process the words that just out from his lips just now. “Let’s break up and none would threat you after this. You’ll just live a normal life after this. Let’s break up..” Suddenly Dara was choking in her tears inside his arms, her arms were pulling Jiyong closer tight around her, she didn’t let him go as the hot tears already streaming down on her cheeks.

Jiyong was keep kissing her side head as it likes his last time that he could have her in his arms like that. He could feel her breaking heart as she clung around him. “You must be happy, be safe. Don’t let anyone hurt you.” Her silence cry made Jiyong closed his eyes, the redness could b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter