Chapter 12

My Pretty Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It needs few days straight to Dara to get over the sadness, meanwhile Jiyong always staying by her side 24/7. He was even almost moving all the stuff and his office to Dara’s house but she doesn’t mind at all, she needs him though.

 

Two arms were wrapping around her waist as she’s still focusing on cooking. Not steak. Some traditional foods were already served on the dining table even but she still working for the last one, sloppily. Jiyong was chuckling a little when she’s dropping a spoon to the floor. “This little dork.” He’s pecking her left cheek as he could heard she’s giggling a little when the lips landing on her precious cheek.

 

“Do you mind to stop, Mister Kwon?” Her tone was back to cheerful, it’s totally opposite when the night came she used to crying by herself, once Jiyong found her crying while covering her lips just so she won’t waking him up.

 

“No I don’t want to stop.” Jiyong was still showering pecks over her cheeks until the squeals filling the kitchen room. “Okay! I’ll stop if that’s what you want.” He’s covering his ears while pulling himself away from cheerful Dara.

 

She’s placing the plate that filled with chicken on the table, it’s the first time Dara touched the kitchen stuff again after few rough days that she’s passing. “I don’t want your stuff to stay right there forever.” She’s pointing the direction with her eyes glancing to the living room that’s already became Jiyong’s office.

 

“Are you just indirectly send me away, Park Sandara?” He’s pouting his lips as Dara was giving the respond with a nod. “How dare you… I never did that to you, I even told you to stay as long as you want in my house.”

 

“That’s a penthouse on top of building not a house, Kwon Jiyong.”

 

“What’s the different though?”

 

“You don’t have neighbors, you aren’t being socialize around your penthouse, how can that’s you call a house. Psh.”

 

“I’m being socializing with my maids, Kiyong and my friends  though.” He’s chopping the chicken meat and placing over Dara’s rice bowl before he takes another slice for himself.

 

Dara was taking her chopsticks and starts to eating, “You’re ordering, not socializing. That’s totally different, Mister Kwon.”

 

Jiyong’s chewing the food inside his mouth and swallowing it fast, “Then shall I buy a house? I mean proper house?”

 

Dara’s smiling and didn’t give an answer to Jiyong. She’s just continuing to eating her food. “Anyway, I’ll take University entry test next week.” Jiyong stopped eating and looking up straight to her.

 

His eyes were brightly looking at Dara, “That’s my girl!” He’s clapping his hands excitedly, as he’s trying to swallowing his foods.

 

“Ey, you’ll get choke. Stop it.” Dara’s placing a glass of water in front of him as she’s also smiling to him. “Thanks to someone, that I’m unemployment right now. I need to get my head straight up and fight against my harsh life!” She said dramatically, it’s making Jiyong laugh.

 

“That’s my sugar buns.”

 

“Sugar Buns? Seriously, Jiyong?” She’s showing her straight face when she heard what Jiyong said.

 

“You’re my sugar buns.” He said while showing an innocent smile when Dara was acting to about to throwing up. “Shall I thinking another nickname? Since you’re the one who create Sugar at first. Baby bear? Honey bunny?....” Dara was blinking when Jiyong mentioning all the names, then he’s eating again.  “Cuddle bunny? Smoochie bunny?” He’s tilting his head while looking back to Dara.

 

She’s shaking her head a little. “Smoochie Bunny sounds good.” He said excitedly.

 

“JIYOOOOOONG! CAN YOU PLEASE STOP!?” Dara’s covering her ears as Jiyong evilly laughing.

 

Dara was pouting while folding her arms, “Since when you were becoming so annoying like this Kwon Jiyong? Or your inner evil mind just made them way out just now?” she shook her head disbelieve but ended up smiling widely.

 

“If later I buy a house. Proper house. Would you stay there with me?” The sudden question that Jiyong asking to Dara made her stop chewing her food that’s still inside .

 

“Jiyong…”

 

“I ended it with Stephanie already. I’m staying with you. I want to make it clear between us.”

 

“Ji…you should have asking me, why are you ruining our scenario after-”

 

“Screw the scenario, Sandara. That was between me and her. That’s nothing to do with you… I was too stupid.” His eyes totally different the way he’s looking at Dara with few minutes ago when he’s joking around while calling her by cheesy nickname.

 

“I want you a whole. Not as a fake e, or even fake girlfriend, I want the real you.”

 

Her eyes widen, “You know about that too? And you didn’t say anything to me?”

 

His typical chuckle noise make Dara looking back to him with eyes flaming, “No, let’s not fighting okay? I just don’t have the right moment to tell you that I know you’re lying about became a e. That’s silly, Sandara.”

 

Dara’s glaring at him while about to leave the table but Jiyong hold her wrist, “Eat first, then you can be mad at me as long as you want. After you think you had enough mad at me, we can talk about moving together.” He’s moving his hand ask Dara to get closer to him as he’s looking straight to her, she’s automatically lifting a little just to leaning a little as she thought Jiyong about whispering something, then his lips peck on her lips, “just tell me when you need to throw your tantrum to me, I’m here for you.”

 

“Kwon Jiyong, I really nearly to murder you.”

 

******

 

She’s kicking off the sandals that she wore before as she stepping into the house after picking up all the laundry that’s she’s, Jiyong was busy with the work in the living room as she let him be. She’s heading to her room where Jiyong also sleep. She’s placing Jiyong’s clean clothes on top of his luggage that he’s bringing into the house.

 

It’s looks such a mess as Jiyong used to have maids who taking care of the clothes that he’s wearing before but in this house he only has Dara. She’s sighing while looking at luggage before she chooses to get them all out from the luggages just to folding them again neatly. Then she’s stopped when she pulled a white shirt out the medication tub fell on the floor. The tub was filling with white pills that still filled fully. She’s grabbing it just to read the stickers that written about the drugs description.

 

Jiyong, Kwon                 Dr. Choi Seunghyun

Takes 1(one) tablet before sleep.

Sleep disorder

Insomnia medication

 

“Dara, I got an invitation.” He walked into the room but his eyes fixed to the screen phone where he read the text from Kiyong, Dara’s quickly putting the medication tub inside the luggage as she’s acting like nothing happened. “Would you come with me?”

 

She’s showing a smile while nodding her head, “Of cours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter