Chapter 4

My Pretty Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walked by my side as the rain already stopped. I felt a bit chilly but everything I could handle. I used to walking down at these street, I saw a very bright shop. It’s purple and pink theme shop, I just noticed it now, I usually only passed the shops without even pay attention to what I passed.

 

“Someone told me that she’s hungry to death.” He said next to me while put his hands inside his pants’ pocket. I pretended didn’t heard what he said next to me. I keep roaming around the park and the street after he parked his car at the street side. “Sandara, please hurry up, if you want to eat then buy something. I need to back to the office.” He sighed.

 

I turned my back and looking at him straight in the eyes. “Do you think I will let you?” I pouted at him. “Oh! Cotton candy shop!!” I said excitedly while pointing to the very bright shop like I just saw it. I could feel how the heat of his glare to my face.

 

“I thought you were FxCKIN 25 years old…” He mumbled while I just ignore him, walking happily next to him. He didn’t say anything else after that, he just followed me to the shop while I order he just get busy with his phone.

 

“There’s banana ice cream with cotton candy topping.” I whispered to him makes him a bit jolt as he’s surprised that I leaned close to him. “Do you want some?” His gazed not amuse with my offer but he seems thinking.

 

“Don’t you want to eat rice?” He asked me his face washes with confusion as I finally get him to this shop. “Eat real food, Sandara.” He said to me while still frowning a little, I was pouting to responding what he told me.

 

Another sighed. “Fine, get me Strawberry ice cream.” He said, totally lifted up my mood. He was then calling someone with his phone while I was ordering to the ice cream.  “You acted like you don’t know about selling and buying, leave it to me, I’ll try to convince her… No, you don’t touch my work. I will come back in two hours. Just send me her address, prepare the amount of money that proper with that lands.” Can someone get himself away from work for a while?

 

After stood in the line for 2 minutes I finally get my turn to order. Jiyong was walking to the cashier as he already prepared the money to pay it, I shouted, “No! It’s my treat!” I snuggled in front of him, to get in front of him while my behind touching his. What. What am I doing—

 

“Sandara…” I could heard his warned tone my while I pretended there’s nothing happen I fastly give my cash to the cashier while our body still glued to each other.

“What the hell are you thinking you’re doing?” He whispered behind my ear as we’re that close to each other. I shouldn’t have acted recklessly like that. Quickly I moved away from him and just walking left him like that, I walked out from the shop while holding both my ice cream and his. I could feel the heat over my face, he ran to me caught my pace.

 

“You clearly said you won’t seduce me.” He said while grabbed his cone ice cream from my hand I turned to him and shook his head. “Then you shouldn’t have… Keep that. Don’t even you try again, not anymore.” He warned me I could see how serious with what he said to me along his tone while the ice cream. Indirectly he’s pushing me away with his words.

 

I bit my lip and looking back at him, now he’s walking first ahead than me. I didn’t know why his words now had the effect to my chest, I clutched at the ice cream cone, makes it cracked. “I know…” I said while nodding and trying to smile. My steps getting heavier to approach him but I kept doing that, I walked next to him. “I know!” I said clearly. “I won’t seduce you anymore. Don’t worry, I’m not interest on you!”

 

I realized who am I. Who he is. I’m a and he’s very diligent guy who also not just any guy. After these weeks over I’ll back to my reality so do him. Focus, Sandara…

 

“What’s your favorite movie?” I asked him first, trying to break the atmosphere between us. I likced my ice cream as it’s already dripping a little to my fingers.

 

He didn’t answer me, he once scratched his back head, while tilting his head.

 

“It’s not hard question right?” I asked him again, while I stole glance to him. “If you need the reason why I asked you that, I just don’t want later if your real girlfriend asked me I don’t know how to answer that.”

 

“I don’t watch movies.”

 

My minds drift back to the thing Kiyong told me, he’s start his own company at such young age. Of course he doesn’t have time to watch movie. I nodded a little trying to understand why he don’t like movie.

 

“I like so many movies!” I bowed my head while looking at him with a soft smile over my lips. “Pretty Woman, Nothing Hill, 50 First Date… Pretty Woman…” He let me telling him what was my favorite movies, that’s such a long list of movies.

 

“Do you have time to watch those kinds of movie?” He finally at least put a little interest with what I talked about, That’s right Kwon Jiyong.

 

“You must watch one of the movie I mentioned.” The strawberry ice with the cone now gone, Jiyong already ate them and that makes me feel relieve, this kind of date, I thought It’s going to be the biggest failure. I smiled at him when I see the strawberry jam at the corner of his lip. Why didn’t he it as usual he does?

 

“Shouldn’t we have to think about our nickname?” My hand automatically lifted up and my tip fingers cleaned it up for him. He looked at me at first he’s a step backward but I held his arm. “Wait-You’re like a  kid, how could you eat ice cream and left it here.” I chuckled as I pulled my hand away from his lip. “Now it’s clean, sweetheart.” I giggled while walking away from him.

 

He cringed when I called him by sweetheart. “Not that one, Sandara” He stayed still at his place while putting his hands into his pocket. The irritated Kwon Jiyong, sometimes it made me totally irritated too, but right now his expression like he’s hopeless and it’s kinda cute.

 

“Sweetheart? My star?” I look at him while trying to show my aegyo. “Cupcake? Sugar?” the way he looked at me was like he’s ready to murder me while I said that out loud some people even turned their eyes to looked at him.

 

“Stop being annoying…” he said under his breath but I could heard it.

 

“Sugar~ come here. I’ll take you around.” My hand pulled his, then we just walked while he’s just dragging his steps lazily, It’s so Kwon Jiyong. The only thing he does excitedly was only working in his office.

 

He let me holding his hand while his grip still felt so loose around my hand, but I held it really tight so his hand wouldn’t loose from my hand, He’s really a guy with pride, he doesn’t even bother to hold me back, prick. It’s been a while for me to holding a guy, honestly it used the guys who held my hands first and now it seems like I was the one who holding on him like this, and it’s my very first time.

 

“Are you always holding your clients like this?” I pretended not heard what he asked me.

 

I sighed softly before I looked at him and smiled, like a stupid girl. It’s my first time Kwon Jiyong.

 

“Ey… seriously? Of course, I don’t want to lose my customer. I have to hold their hand like this.” I lifted my hand and showing the hand that I held, his hand.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I have treat him nicely...” Briefly answered him with my fake story.

 

“No, I mean- Why are you working as e?” He said next to me while gazing around the street, even though his gaze was sharp as usual, but I could felt his relax gesture, his forehead not wrinkle, his broad shoulders seem loosen, his ties not as tight as usual. Relax Kwon Jiyong…

 

“I don’t know.” Yeah I don’t know how to answer him. Would he understand if I answer him with my real reason, as if he knows how it feels being at my position. I shrugged my shoulder my eyes drop to the ground while walking. “I don’t know…, sugar.”

 

“Ew.” He said while acted like he’s about to throw up and also that’s surprising me a lot, oh Kwon Jiyong knews how to act like human.

 

“Whoa~ today is the greatest day, you know why? You look like human, today!” I laughed when he’s back to his straight face. He hates it haha! “Anyway, Kwon Jiyong-ssi, so what should I do for the next?”

 

He’s humming under his breath as if he has the long list inside his head. “Buy some dress, Sandara. I’ll tell my secretary to go shopping with you.” My teeth were gritting lightly when he said he won’t come with me.

 

“Okay, Sugar.” I laughed a little trying to lighten up my own mood.

 

“And you stop calling me sugar. Let’s go back now, finish your English lesson.”

 

I wiggled my point finger in front of his face closely, “No, no. I had done! I finished all the questions in the books. So I can go home now, okay?” I deeply bowed to him before running away with small steps. “Bye sugar!” I called it out loud made him covering face while looking away from me.

 

*****

 

Jiyong was all smiles while waiting the elevator to send him to the highest floor in the building. He’s looking at his palm lines as he’s recall how Dara was holding his hand like before. He tried to pressing his lips back together to hold himself from smiling even wider when the elevator door were opening. 

 

He could heard loud laughing, along with guitar sound and video games that they’re playing at the center room. When Jiyong was stepping out from the elevator they’re already smoking made all stuff splattered around the room.

 

“Had been out for few hours, and this all you guys did to me.” Jiyong coldly said while sat down on the couch where he was sleeping this morning. “Why didn’t call first?” Jiyong took the guitar off from Seungri’s lap.

 

“Please! At least could you act more excited, Not easy to gather all these animals, Jiyong.” The eldest said. Choi Seunghyun. His eyes couldn’t escape from his best friend, Kwon Jiyong since he walked out from the elevator, something was not usual.

 

It’s special day that they could gathering up, as six plus Kiyong at the same place. Before Sandara Park came few days ago, only those six who could cheer him up also made him felt better, and dragged him out from his boring life.

 

“Where’s that girl, Kwon Jiyong?” Jiyong was playing with the guitar but his gaze went to the pile of the books he could saw from the living room, totally ignoring Seungri’s question.

 

He stopped playing the guitar and looked at Seungri back. “Where she supposed to be, ofcourse.”

 

“Where, hyung? In your room?” Seungri bluntly while turning to his room.

 

Taeyang was laughing, his eyes were shutting while he’s laughing. Seunghyun was not saying anything, he’s just chuckling a little. While Jiyong still with his expression, cold and straight like Seungri not talking about a joke for him.

 

“How was her?! Is she good on the bed? How long you’ve been staying on the bed…?!” Seungri again bluntly while asking all the questions to Jiyong. He sure knew what kind of person Seungri is. Jiyong was just glaring at him shortly before playing his guitar again.

 

“Seungri-ya, stop, it’s out of the line.” Daesung’s hand covering Seungri’s mouth. “It’s not funny anymore.” Daesung was actually not kind of serious person too, but he’s just know it’s not right to talking like that to Jiyong as this kinda sensitive topic when they’re making fun of women in front of Jiyong. He had never like it. Once Seungri did that before, and ended up Jiyong was throwing fist to him.

 

“Jiyong can we talk?” Seunghyun’s finger motion to him, pointing to the kitchen where pretty safe for them to talking at there.

 

Jiyong was nodding before threw the guitar to Seungri’s laps who grimacing when it’s landed on his crotch. Jiyong’s laughing a little and briefly before heading to the kitchen to following his hyung. Seunghyun was already taking a glass of champagne from his bar, he’s putting another glass in front of Jiyong, next to the English books.

 

“I couldn’t increase the dose, like your request few days ago.” He said with his typical voice.

His eyes changing to more serious, he’s upset, and anxious at the same time. “Why, hyung? It’s not like I did something illegally. I need it, hyung.” His hand was clenching against the edge of the table.

 

“Ofcourse, It is illegal, if it’s already bother your life and you already became dependent of it, Jiyong.” Seunghyun’s firmly took a step closer while looking at his eyes back. “I’m your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter