Chapter 7

My Pretty Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No I didn’t.” He said while acted cheekily while shaking his head.

 

Jiyong was glaring at Kiyong before moved his hand, motion him to walking out from his office room. He lazily opened the folder as he started reading the file all over again. Kiyong was still standing there while anxiously staring at Jiyong, pointing to his own nose.

 

“Ya! Are you still here?” Jiyong said while stood up suddenly from the seat, he felt the liquid was running from his nostril, quickly he covered his nose. It’s been few times recently he got nosebleed.

 

Kiyong who still standing there was rushing pulled out the tissue from it box and placed it over his hyung’s nose. “Geez, hyung, how long you got slept this morning?” Kiyong looked worriedly, as Jiyong tilting his head up to seeing the ceiling, trying to stop the nosebleed that running out from his nostril.

 

Jiyong didn’t answering while he’s wiping the blood from his nose, he glared at Kiyong. “Go back to your work, Kiyong.”

 

Kiyong didn’t even take a step away from him, as he still standing in front of his desk, watching his hyung cleaned up the blood stain. “Hyung please, I beg to you, please rest.” Kiyong was cheerless when he saw his hyung being stubborn again, “It can’t be like this. You have to sleep. I’ll bring back, Sandara-ssi.” Kiyong already turned his back and heading to the door when suddenly Jiyong’s voice stopped him from walk out.

 

“No! I will do it. I’ll pick her up after my work finish.”

 

The assistant was just glaring while not amused from his placed. “Are you kidding me?” He’s taking his phone as he already went to contact list and looking for Sandara’s phone number.

 

“Why are you being such a d*ck today, Kiyong?!” He grabbed Kiyong’s phone and cancel the call. “I’ll pick her up. You! Go! Do! Your! Work!”

 

Kiyong stayed still in where he is standing. "Anyway hyung, have you seen her english test book that you gave to her??" Kiyong said, he didn't try to distract Jiyong this time.

 

Jiyong was took another wipe and rolled it for him slipped into his nostril. "I haven't, i told you to check it for me, didn't I?" He said with a little tilted head but he still looked at him.

 

"It’s almost had perfect score, hyung. She's pretty smart." Kiyong said also being unsure that he saw Sandara's score.

 

But Jiyong didn't give a respond with what Kiyong told him, his forehead shown some lineup while he's thinking about something. His finger was his lips gently then suddenly he turned to Kiyong again.

 

"Could you check her background once again? There's something bothering me since the very first day , I don't think she's a e, and i just remembered that you didn't show me about her work as e last time I read the database." Jiyong said his gazed was fixing towards Kiyong as he returned with a firm nod.

 

"Anything for you, sir."

 

*****

 

"First you gotta be more confident in front of your lover." Said Bom while straighten her back, Dara was watching her as she already sighed when Bom kept mentioning about 'her lover'. She’s sipping her beer from it can. "Think that you are Beyonce."

 

Dara almost roll her eyes before Bom stopped her and pointing her pretty nail to her face. "Don't make a face. You’re so lucky a pert was teaching you, and that's so impolite." Dara didn’t stop her drinking as it already the 9th can she drank.

 

“…As I heard he’s such a cold guy, I guess he’s not really a cold guy, he just being a so people wouldn’t beat his down. So keep going even if he don’t give you compliment. I’m pretty sure he’ll like you back, you’re Sandara. Who’s not falling for you? You have such an angel heart after all.”

 

“I’ll take that as compliment.” She’s giggling while fixing her hair.

 

“What should I do to you, Dara. You’re being so clueless, falling in love with your first client even willing to sacrificing yourself to be broken just to ‘help’ him.” Bom patted Dara’s top head while she’s just smiling to her. “Let’s get start now. I will make him open his eyes, I guess he’s being all blind right now.”

 

Dara’s putting her chin over her palm while looking at Bom, “Aint it hard for you as well? Have you ever fell in love with a customer, Bommie?” Her tone was already bungling as she asked that to Bom.

 

Bom didn’t answer her straightly, she’s pulling her hand from Dara’s hair. “Once. I fell in love with one guy, one customer. He’s a very good manner guy I ever met.”

 

She’s pouting when she saw her bestfriend told her just now. Dara who always saw the very strong she’s always seems like a fighter in life Bom was, Dara had forgotten that she’s also a woman, who fell in love, who need to be treated nicely, and she’s Park Bom despite of everything she did for living.

 

“What happened to that guy?”

 

Bom’s face was trying to lighten up as Dara also knew it’s just for deceive her. “He’s a normal guy Dara, he has such a bright future in front of him. I felt like I would be the one who get him stuck if I stayed around him. He’s more precious than he knew.”

 

“So are you abnormal? You’re beyond normal Park Bom. I wished I could be someone rich, I sure willing to help you, to help us fixing our life. We don’t have to go through this dark path. Slaving our life for money.” She’s wiping her corner lips after another one chugged of beer mixed with Soju.  “I often thought that I would be the one who stumble his life as well, I’ll surely leave after everything done.” Her gaze dropped to small glass in her hand.

 

Her lips was pressed together as she want to say something but she’s holding it back. Bom sure knew leaving was never be so easy for her as well although she’s already working those kind of job for times. Once you fell in love there’s no such a thing as out from love. “That’s why I’m not normal, I’m beyond normal. I’m Beyonce, Park Sandara.”

 

*****

 

His fingertips were tapping over the wheel while his eyes fixing to the address that shown on his screen phone, the text he got from Kiyong half hour ago. He wanted to go to this place since before Kiyong forced him to do that. But he thought isn’t it looked too clingy for him to go around Dara for like every hours in a day, he made sure to threw that thought away before he drove to there. Dara’s home.

 

The head was tilting as he already found the right address that he looked for.

 

The house wasn’t the smallest house like he was thinking. It’s like proper house for living though. Even though the lights were off but he could saw the house clearly. It has big gate, with some flowers plant in front of the door.

 

Jiyong was sitting still in his car while trying to call Dara. He called her for nth times before, but she’s not answering the phone at all, he thought it was because the fought before. He sighed when another voice mail answering him. He threw his phone to passenger seat next to him, again trying to throw his tantrum to the innocent phone.

 

He recalled what Kiyong and Seunghyun were telling him. How he’s now falling in love with this girl named Park Sandara. He even not sure with what he’s feeling. He hadn’t ever felt like this before. Does love really exist? Does she love him because it’s him? Not because he is a rich man? He bit his own bottom lip while drowning at his own thought.

 

He might being 30 years old guy but his heart not fully grown up. He had lots of fear, one of that was the fear of open his heart for someone. He closed his heart for such new experience of love. He did . He slept with some women but not love-making. But now Sandara brought him here, at the point where even a simple peck on the lips made his stomach flutter like someone who just felt his first love at 14.

 

“KYA!!!!!!!!!!” The shouting made him jumped a little from his seat, It’s obviously his ‘fake’ girlfriend’s voice. He’s hurriedly getting out from the car, he even almost wedged his own fingers when he closed the door, luckily he pulled it quickly. “How cuuuuuuuuute!” She’s squealing this time while squatting in fron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter