Chapter 10

My Pretty Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He was sitting his back leaning on the bed frame, while gazing down at the woman who laying down on his bed. She’s sleeping peacefully while hugging one of the pillow with one arm. His hand was pulling the blanket to properly covering her bare skin. His lips curving a little when remember how everything happened tonight. He did it with Sandara.

 

“Sugar…” Dara mumbling in her sleep as her eyes still closed. Jiyong was let out a chuckling when he heard she’s calling his name in her sleep.

 

“Yes, Sandara.” He responded to her, while lowering his sitting position to get closer to the beautiful woman who now back to sleeping after snuggling herself towards the pillow in her arms. He’s caressing her back just to send her to sleep more comfortable.

 

“Don’t leave me.” She said back to her sleep as Jiyong frowned a little but still smiling over his lips because he’s wondering if she’s really sleeping or act like sleeping, but he’s just nodding his head a little.

 

“I supposed to tell you that, because I won’t let you go.” Jiyong voice was soothed her while bowing his head just to kiss the top of her head. She didn’t respond as he’s now laying down next to her. He didn’t close his eyes a bit just to watch Sandara sleeping. “Let’s start it with looking for your mother first… Then I think I could handle another thing after that. As long as you’re next to me, I’ll be alright.” He’s whispering while looking at her.

 

 

*****

 

“He’s in China right now.” Kiyong said to him as he’s still reading through the file that he needed to finish for today. “And Mr. Lee in London. How could these two person who usually being together all the time but when It’s so urgent they both were staying at different country and far far away.” Kiyong sighed while sitting down in front of Jiyong who just smiled when he heard Kiyong mumbled. He still wearing his pajama pants and white shirt, just same as Jiyong, he still wearing sleeveless white shirt with pajama pants. Jiyong was calling him to come to the office at dawn. Luckily his house not really far from the office building so he can just running to reached the building.

 

“We can’t do anything about that, just get me the flights. I’ll come to them, as it’s me who need them.” He’s putting down the file and looking at him straightly while comfortably resting his back on the couch backrest. Jiyong was looking for the big company for support him to go against his father’s company. He need to preparing all the things so he could win against him.

 

Kiyong blinked his eyes as he’s approaching his hyung and checked his temperature by touching his forehead. He tilted his head a little when he found his hyung with normal condition. “I might be the one who have fever, did I just see you’re smiling? To me? At this situation?”

 

Jiyong shook his head as he’s chuckling a little while getting up from the couch, he’s stretching his arms up. “You’re having fever, Kiyong. Get some medicine.” He said while tilting his head as it getting stiffen. “Kiyong, take care of Sandara while I am away. Anyway could you help me with another thing?”

 

Kiyong couldn’t help but also smiling when his hyung was smiling at the early morning, even the roosters hadn’t wake up yet. The smile from Kiyong’s face now faded away as Jiyong’s taking a paper from his deks drawer. “I’ll try to look for it too, it’s Sandara’s mother.” He’s placing the paper over the table.

 

Kiyong nodded his head while he’s taking the paper in his hand just look through the detail about Sandara’s mother. “I’ll ask for Daesung’s help as well, hyung.” He said made Jiyong was nodding his head. Daesung is part of Investigetion Team in South Korea Police Departement as Kiyong always asked for his help whenever this kind of thing happen. He’s helping them too with investigating the incident which happened in Jiyong’s house although the case hadn’t be solved. but Daesung still working on it.

 

***** 

Sun was already rising and shining as it trying to sneaking into the comfortable room as Dara’s still sleeping on Kwon Jiyong’s bed, one of successful businessman in South Korea. She hadn’t ever imagine to woke up on this bed after long night love-making with this guy. He even took her very first time and made it very special for her.

 

She’s stretching her arms up as she’s finally wake up from her sleep. “Good morning!” She said while back to curling herself and pulling the blanket over her chest. Jiyong walked up out from his dressing room just to see the one who had a loud voice in the morning.

 

He’s grinning amusedly as he saw how Sandara’s in her good mood when she’s waked up. “Good morning. Did you sleep well?” Her face blushed when she suddenly remember how they were spending last night. “How are you feeling?”

 

She dipping her face into the blanket made Jiyong sniggled while putting his luggage near to the chair. “Sore.” She said while smiling with her flushed face.

 

She’s suddenly sat up when she heard the wheel of the luggage being dragged “Are you going to somewhere?”

 

He nodded, “China and London.” He sat next to her one leg on the bed.

 

“Leaving me alone?” She’s pouting while nudging at Jiyong’s chest lightly.

 

He’s mimicking Sandara’s pouting lips while couldn’t hide his face. “Do you want to come with me then?”

 

She’s shaking head, “I don’t want to, It must work trip and you’ll be buried inside the big piles of paperwork and that’s so-not-fun Kwon Jiyong.” He grinned as it’s right how she’s describing him.

 

Sandara knitted brows make him sitting closer as he’s brushing his backhand over her cheek. “I’m so worried about you, I wish I could put you in my pocket.” That one succeeded Made Dara’s burst out laughing.

 

“It’s disgusting, Kwon Jiyong. You don’t ever trying to be cheesy. I’ll be fine, I promise.” She said mockingly at him while tapping on his shoulder. “I’ll be a very good girl.”

 

Jiyong stole a brief kiss from Dara’s as she’s still speaking to him, then another kisses came after that. “Shall I stay?” He said between the kisses that he’s showering to her.

 

“Shall I make you stay?” Dara’s grinning when his kisses not going to stop. “Sugar, stop.”

 

“Don’t get into trouble while I’m away, can you?”

 

“I won’t.” She pecked him again once.

 

“Reply to my text. Call me if you need anything.” Jiyong’s sitting closer than before as Dara’s eyes now stared deeply into his eyes.

 

“Okay.” She’s giggling with thumbs up to him.

 

“You’ll dead if you were not reply my text in 5 minutes.”

 

“Not-- okay.”

 

Jiyong was staring at her eyes in returned as bit his lip trying to control the urge of kissing her just come nonstop while he’s still sitting on the bed in front of her. “My flights still 4 hours away, I still have an hour free time before Kiyong called me to go down to the office.” He’s kissing her again but this time iit’s turning to passionate kiss.

 

*****

 

Sandara’s smiling face suddenly floating in his mind while he’s waiting for the boarding announcement. He quickly opened the book that he’s holding just to distracting himself from smiling even widen, trying to look normal around the people inside the airport gate.

 

Sugar. Her voice repeatedly calling his name in his mind, made him facepalming as he’s now under her spell. “Hfff...” sighed the only thing he can do as it’s airport gate, public place. Although people are having their own things to keep them busy and not look at him but still it looks not normal to smiling and giggling by himself.

 

“Son…” The voice was bringing him back as his scattered-mind before. “You’re the shining king.” Old lady who sat next to him talking as he’s smiling when he heard that from her, as Jiyong means Dragon and his mother once told her that also mean king.

 

He’s greeting the elder as he’s bowing his head a little to the old lady. “Your shine was blinding people around you, son… as they want to sit on your throne.” Jiyong chuckled as he’s kinda not believing on such a thing called fortune teller.

 

“Something big will happen . Aigoo…” She’s closing her eyes as Jiyong blinked his eyes. “A person would be gone, dead will come… you have to sacrificing that someone.” At the same time pre-boarding announcement could be heard inside the gate.

 

“Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 18DGUX to London. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.”

 

“I’m not sacrificing anyone, ma’am.” Jiyong’s brooding face was suddenly appearing as the old lady told him that, the first thing came into his mind was Sandara. He didn’t say anything after that he just bowed to the old lady. As his face was back to the cold and black what she said clearly ruining his day.

 

“You have to let her go, the whole hearted.”

 

 

*****

 

Kiyong sat in the waiting room while his fingertip over the can’s edge while waiting for Daesung to show up. He’s smiling when the one who he’s been waiting eventually show up while holding a little plastic bag with the little camera inside it.

 

“Kiyong!” He’s cheerfully waving his hands towards Kiyong who stood up as soon as he’s noticing him. “Sorry, I just picked this up from monitoring room.”

 

“What is that hyung?” Kiyong asked him while about to grab it from his hand but Daesung hit his hand lightly.

 

“Ey how dare you~” He’s making his voice sounds like ahjumma while snitching his hand away. “It’s important evidence from Jiyong’s penthouse, but it’s still broken I’m trying to fix it first, and that’s need time.” Daesung explained as Kiyong’s puppils dilated when he heard that.

 

“You found it, hyung?! Whoa~ our hyung must be a great investigator.” He’s clapping his hands happily, Kiyong always looked like a kid whenever he’s around Daesung and Seungri, but when he’s staying with Jiyong he could turned totally being a serious man.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter