- What have I done? -

Summer Days

Sanghyuk was the first to finish unpacking so now he wants to go and explore his new home.

- I’m done, so I’m leaving.

Sanghyuk said, being really enthusiastic went towards the door but, out of nowhere, Ken caught him and threw him in his bed.

- Hey! What the hell are you doing?!

Exclaimed the boy, being confused.

- Nothing, I’ll just punish you for not wanting to stay with me.

Said Ken, going onto the younger one in the bed and pinning him with one hand and with the other began to tickle him.

- Jaehwan! Hahahaha! Stop it! Jaehwaan!

Tried Sanghyuk, between laughs and moves, to stop the boy that’s tickling him right now.

In the end, Sanghyuk was able to release himself, but he figured out the he has no escape and Ken was going to further, so he left the room running, up to the stairs, stairs that go to the attic, where it’s as beautiful as any part of the mansion. In the attic is also a bed, two arm chairs, some cupboards full of games and books and on the floor there are fluffy carpets, here it’s also a TV, even a bathroom, well it’s a smaller than the others. Because outside is getting dark and he decided not to turn on the lights, Sanghyuk wondered a little, then went hiding in the small bathroom, hoping that he’ll not get caught by his friend… But, his heart is hoping that the tall brown haired boy with his big smile will find him… ‘ Maybe … maybe I want to stay with him in that room..’, thought the little guy, leaving out a huge smile.

As the boy was daydreaming in the dark bathroom, a pair of arms encircled his body. Sanghyuk jumped a little being startled, but calmed down when he recognized the scent.

- So, here you were…

Whispered Ken right next to his ear.

- Jaehwan!

Gasped the captive boy, starting to move into Ken’s arms.

Among pushing, touching in the dark and laughter, the two boys, somehow went out of the bathroom and it didn’t take long until Sanghyuk stumbled and he fell on the bed with Jaehwan on him. ‘And we got to where we started’ thought the younger boy.

- Are you ok? Asked Ken.

- Hahaha, well yes I am, but… but I don’t see anything and you… you are huge! Answered Sanghyuk while laughing cutely.

Jaehwan started to breathe hard, in sign of controlling his weight, and slowly, their chests were glued, both of them feeling their heart beats.

- Jaehwan… Jaehwan, what are you doing??

Asked Sanghyuk being scared in the moment when he felt Ken’s hands around his waist, under his shirt, caressing his velvet like skin.

- Sanghyuk….

-Jaehwan… we… we should get ba…

Said Sanghyuk, but he was being cut off by his friend. Ken, being really delicate in his moves put his lips onto the younger’s, kissing him. Sanghyuk, shaking and trying to get out from Ken’s embracing, he wanted to say something, which gave Ken the chance to kiss him more passionately. Slowly, Sanghyuk calmed down and replied with a short moan. In the end, they interrupted the kiss in search of air.

- Ugh.. uh… I’m… I’m lea.. leaving...

Stammering Sanghyuk, getting up from the bed being really fast and managed to sneak through the darkness.

- Sanghyuk! I… it!!

Sanghyuk already left the room, before Jaehwan could finish what he wanted to say.

- You’re a fool, Jaehwan… a fool!

Said Ken for himself while sinking in the fluffy bed.

Sanghyuk ran to his room and locked the door in case Jaehwan would return. He closed the door, then jumped into his bed, with his face into the pillows and began to cry. ‘ Why he did that?’ ‘Does... does he feel something for… for me?’ ‘No way, Sanghyuk! You’re an idiot…’ ‘Probably he did that because that’s how he felt then… if it was someone else... he would have done the same…’

And with such thoughts, the boy fell asleep while tears flooded his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hello, guys! ^_^

Thank you for reading this story of mine and welcome to the new subscribers *huggies*

It makes me so happy to see that there are people who like what i'm writing. 

With this A/N i wanted to say that i'm really sorry for this small chapter, but i'll soon post the third chapter which is longer than this. I'll post it today too. 2 chapters yeey~ Well, if i have time, maybe instead of posting just one chapter on Wednesdays, i'll try to post two or three ^^ 

Thank you again and i'm really sorry for any mistakes i may have done. ;;;_;;;