- Blue Pajamas -

Summer Days

IN HONGBIN’S ROOM

The beautiful boy went inside his room, locking the door and slowly leaning down, having his back glued to it. Several minutes Hongbin gazed into vacancy… having his eyes wide opened. Just when he felt his tears falling down his cheeks, the boy jumped a little as if he was surprised by his own actions. He then took his fingers onto his cheeks, to feel the salty and warm water that invaded his face.

Why… why am I crying?... Whispered Hongbin covering his face with his warm palms.

In this moment, he doesn’t feel sad or empty, not even mad. His whole body is warm inside and he feels like he’s treading on air. These tears… aren’t of sadness. Concluded the boy as on his face was forming a smile. His heart is beating so fast and his mind and soul are invaded by emotions. He isn’t sad, but he isn’t happy either. Everything happened so fast. Thought the boy. Taekwoon shocked Hongbin. Every spot on the boy’s skin that was touched by his friend a few moments ago is felt by him as if Leo’s arms are still around his waist, his chin resting onto his shoulder… Hongbin sighed and got up from the floor. With sleepy moves, the boy went towards his unpacked clothes and picked up his pajamas, blue ones.

Of all the boys, Hongbin is the only one wearing this kind of clothes at night, sometimes Sanghyuk too, but it’s because his mother makes him to sleep in pajamas. Wonshik is sleeping the most of the time in his boxers and he rarely wears a T-shirt at night, while his lover, Hakyeon loves big clothes to sleep in that’s why he always takes Ravi’s clothes and sometimes he takes them without permission. With Ken and Leo it’s another story. These two enjoy sleeping in shorts and shirts, Leo in special loves his long… way too long sleeve shirts with sleeves that hide his huge palms, making the black haired boy to look somehow innocent and pure, but really manly.

Hongbin buttoned his pajamas’ blouse and he ruffled his hair once again with a towel, making it almost dried. He was ready, he thought. But then his mind told him: ‘Ready for what?’ and Hongbin stopped a little from walking towards the door and smiled. So what he doesn’t know? He’ll only find out when he’ll be inside Taekwoon’s room. He chuckled a little at his own thoughts and then he went to the door, unlocking it and going out. He is smiling, but as soon as he stepped outside the room, the same wall was blocking his way for the second time this night. At first Hongbin frowned but then he heard the whispering voice.

- You really like bumping into me, don’t you? It’s Leo who’s standing again in front of Hongbin’s bedroom.

- I was coming anyway to you… s-so why a-a-are you in f-front of my b-bedroom, ha? Hongbin tried to keep a funny and playful voice, but the emotions he feels are overwhelming.

- I felt like you’d lock yourself there and never return to me. Simply explained Taekwoon, now taking his friend by his covered arm and dragging him into his bedroom.

‘Why does he use this kind of words?! He’s so cheesy and he doesn’t even realize it!’ thought revolted Hongbin, blushing also.

- Make yourself comfortable on the bed. Leo said, while they entered in the room, locking the door. Leo’s eyes are following Hongbin’s body and as soon as the boy sat down onto the bed, Taekwoon sat on the floor next to his bed. He didn’t want to make Hongbin shy or embarrassed and scared.

- Why… why are you s-staring at me, idiot? Asked obviously flustered Hongbin who took the edge of his pajamas’ blouse into his hands, playing with it and trying to avoid Leo’s staring eyes.

- It’s your pajamas. Answered Taekwoon, still staring at Hongbin.

- Ghaah…. Hongbin made a cute sound and he let himself onto his back, on the soft bed of Leo. What’s wrong with my pajamas?... I don’t say anything about your way too long sleeves… so… tell me!

Leo laughed.

- They’re cute, that’s all. Stated Leo, touching Hongbin’s legs to feel the soft piece of clothing.

- Then I’ll give these to you so you can stare the whole life at them. Proposed Hongbin, smiling, looking at the ceiling.

- I don’t need them… Leo paused his words a little then he continues. If it’s not you wearing them.

The lying boy form the bed took his palms onto his face and started to chuckle nervously, being embarrassed of how his friend is choosing the words.

Hongbin’s chuckle was followed by a long pause.

 

- Did you fall asleep? Asked Leo, resting his head onto his knees and having his eyes closed. The only light inside the room is coming from a little lamp on Leo’s desk and of course from the lightnings outside.

- Nope… you? Responded Hongbin being sleepy and making himself comfortable onto his friend’s bed.

- For a guy who calls me idiot most of the time, you’re really clueless with the things around you and sometimes even with reality… chuckled Leo.

- What did I do this time?! Wondered Hongbin, taking Leo’s blanket and hiding under it.

- Of course I am awake…. And I’m not sleeping when I’m the one who asked you first. Explained Leo, which is really odd, because the boy doesn’t speak too much nor giving long and actually useful explanations. ‘Weird night’ thought Hongbin.

 

 

- Taekwoon…

- Yes…

- You’re sleepy, right?

- I think so…

- Can you…?

- What?

The both of them are whispering, being really tired.

- Can you… come in bed?

- I’m… fine here.

- Please… I’ll l-leave so come here…

- Where do you go?

- My room… Though Hongbin told this to his best friend, he doesn’t move from his comfortable position under the now warm and cozy blanket. Leo is having his head still resting onto his knees and eyes closed.

- One condition.

- For?

- Me coming to bed.

- Mmhm…

- You stay… for this night… Suddenly proposed the boy from the floor, surprising Hongbin who opened his eyes widely.

- Ok… Said Hongbin then closing his eyes back and putting his blanket over his face. Leo got up from the floor, he stretched a little while groaning. ‘His back hurts’ thought Hongbin.

With sleepy steps, Taekwoon found his way to his bed and threw himself next to the covered Hongbin. Then he turned with his face to the boy and closed his eyes, smiling.

- You’re huge… Jesus Christ! Whispered Hongbin, finding his way out from the blanket, at least with his head. He needs air. Leo started to laugh loudly, in a way that he never laughs then he covers his face with his huge palms and sighs.

- What’s so funny?! Exclaimed Hongbin while trying to find a good spot to sleep.

- It was erted… responded Leo putting his arms under his head, making himself comfortable.

- My words?

- Of course.

- I meant your whole body, Taekwoon… you’re the erted one here.

Hongbin is way too sleepy and he doesn’t fully realize what he’s actually saying.

- I’m not erted. Confessed Leo. I just imagined…

- That you’re having it huge? Dream on, Taekwoon… Whispered Hongbin, interrupting Leo, who is now holding himself from bursting into laughter. ‘He’s quite a figure at night’ thought the black haired boy, taking a part from the blanket and covering himself, but being careful not to uncover his best friend.

- I have it huge, Hongbin…

- Of course Taekwoonie, as I’m not in love…

Hongbin stopped. It was enough information and he isn’t in a perfect moment to already confess. He isn’t ready. He’s sleepy and he doesn’t want to regret it later.

- Come here… Leo said then he took Hongbin’s arm and pulled him closer to his body, making the beautiful boy to rest his head onto his chest. Let’s sleep…

Hongbin bit his lower lip and he put his arm onto Leo’s huge waist. He feels safe. Now he can sleep, no matter how terrible is the summer storm outside, no matter how many thoughts he has right now. He’s with Leo and this is all he needs in this moment, his bestfriend. Hongbin fell asleep, while being caressed by Leo.

What you would’ve done without me? Asked quietly Leo, while smiling melancholically. He is right. God knows what Hongbin would have done if Leo didn’t save him that day, if he didn’t take him into his group of friends, if he wasn’t there for him… all that bullying… Leo painfully frowned only thinking of this.

Soon, he fell asleep too… but not for too long…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick A/N

I just realized that if i'll go to Hell it's all because of my completely stupid chapter titles. 

I'm sorry for being so lame on the title part, but my inspiration is totally missing these days hahaha

Hello to the new subscribers! And i just love the fact that you guys left comments because everything is useful! I am not just saying this to be said, but it's because right now i am actually writing in time at this story. I mean the story isn't finished and i'm not just copying and pasting the chapters here. I actually write them with two or three days before posting them here which helps me to keep my eye on your opinions and i saw someone is a big NAVI shipper and that comment made me think of a lot more moments between Ravi and N. Hhahaha! Even my explaining is lame.. I hope you understand my broken midnight english! 

Thank you all for reading to this point and love you!

Have a great week!

*hugs*