- Pancakes -

Summer Days

Hakyeon went closer to his boyfriend then he placed his arms around his neck and kissed him.
-    If you didn’t have that courage back then, we wouldn’t be here today. Whispered N.
-    Who knows? Ravi simply said then kissed back his lover. We should leave.
-    Yes, let me check on these two. Hakyeon said as he pointed with his finger towards Leo’s room.
-    I should come too… we have to ask Taekwoon about the town. Ravi pointed out then after he took his wallet and phone, grabbed Hakyeon’s hand and together, the two boys left their room to go inside Leo’s.
Hakyeon firstly knocked, then he went inside, followed by Ravi. Leo is sitting into his bed under the blanket, while Hongbin is kneeled down onto the floor, next to the edge of the bed.
-    Hello, guys. Ravi saluted. You’re ok, dude? He continued as he went closer to Leo and reached out his hand, wanting to touch his friend’s forehead. Leo just slapped his hand. He’s completely fine! Ravi said, stepping back, going next to his boyfriend.
-    Sweety, why don’t you sit on the bed or at least go get a chair… Hakyeon asked Hongbin, being over protective.
-    Nah, I’m feeling better sitting on the floor. The beautiful boy answered, smiling at N.
-    You, guys want to visit the town? Leo suddenly asked.
-    Well, yes. But we don’t know how to go there… Hakyeon explained as he leaned onto Ravi’s side.
-    I can show you but… Hongbin forces me to sit in bed… Leo murmured, looking at Hongbin who is chuckling.
-    Oh, don’t worry. Just tell us some directions.
-    You saw the rocky road that begins right next to the lake. If you walk straight, you’ll be able to reach to the little old town’s entrance…
-    We got it! Do you guys want something? N asked.
-    I don’t know, do we? Hongbin said looking at Leo.
-    What’s the plan for today? Leo asked as he felt the beautiful boy looking at him.
-    I thought we should have a beautiful dinner outside on the terrace, and then we can play games and have fun. N explained.
-    Sounds awesome! Responded Hongbin,  going up from the floor. And it’s actually good because until tonight, Taekwoon will feel better. He continued while Leo sighed cutely.
-    But… why do you need to go downtown?
-    Taekwoonie, I want to cook something special and I have in mind seafood. Hakyeon revealed. Is it okay with you?
-    Seafood?? Leo gasped.
-    If it’s food and edible, everything is good for Taekwoon, hahaha! Ravi joked around causing Leo to take one of his pillows and throw it towards his friend.
-    Ok, boys, me and Wonshik will leave now, while this dork is still alive. N said, pushing Ravi outside the room, being followed by Hongbin.
-    Hongbin… Leo said fast, surprising Hongbin.
-    What? The boy smiled.
-    Where do you go? Are you going with them?
-    No, silly, I’ll be right back, promise! Answered Hongbin, going out of Leo’s room.

The three boys left Taekwoon’s room. 
While Ravi and N went out, Hongbin decide to go and wake up Ken and Sanghyuk. Firstly he went into their room, but the boys weren’t there, so he figured out they decided to spend the night in the attic.
Hongbin arrived in front of the attic’s door and he was about to enter, when the door opened without him touching it, and the beautiful boy tripped and leaned forward, bumping into a topless and sleepy Ken. 
‘Why is this always happening to me?’ thought right away Hongbin.
-    I’m sorry… Ken’s voice is really husky and adding his sleepy look, the boy is really handsome.
-    Don’t be…
Ken pushed Hongbin a little just to close the door behind them.
-    Hyukie is still sleeping. Explained Ken.
-    Oh, it’s okay. You want to come into the kitchen?
-    Sure, Beanie, but let me walk next to the wall… I’m really sleepy and a little dizzy…
Hongbin giggled and changed his place with Ken’s. They kept quiet until they arrived into the kitchen, because they didn’t want to wake up Sanghyuk, or to bother Leo who’s resting.
-    Are you okay? Ken suddenly asked, as he’s aiming for some milk from the fridge.
-    Yeah, I think… why?
-    You seem distracted… oh… last night… something happened? Ken continued his examination, while pouring milk into a glass.
Before answering, Hongbin took a deep breath in then he sighed.
-    I’m not so sure, Jaehwan… I mean here I am, preparing pancakes for him…
-    And this isn’t good?! Asked surprised Ken.
-    Yaaa, stop insisting on this subject, hahaha… one thing is sure… something’s going on with Taekwoon and… yeah… I … well…
-    Hongbin? What’s wrong? Please cont…
Jaehwan froze on the spot as he felt a light touch onto his uncovered back.
-    Good… morning, guys…
It was Sanghyuk, with his hair in all directions, still only in his underwear and having on him a blanket, looking more than cute.
-    Hyukie!! Ken turned around to see his friend. Good morning! Ken leaned for a kiss on the lips, but Sanghyuk, embarrassed turned his head and Ken kissed sweetly his cheek.
-    What happened, Hongbin? What were you guys talking about?
-    I’m fine, Hyukie, nothing happened. It’s just Taekwoon had fever all night and I was worried… that’s all…
-    Fever?! Hyuk and Ken said at the same time.
-    Hahahaha, I know, right? It’s a long story… Hongbin smiled as he finished preparing the food for Leo’s breakfast. Let’s talk later. You should grab something to eat. Hongbin concluded as he cutely pointed towards a plate that was placed next to the stove.
Sanghyuk ran to see what’s on the plate.
-    Waaaah! For us?!
-    Hongbin… You’re amazing! Ken said, patting slowly his shoulder.
-    Eat them well!
-    Of course! I just love pancakes! Exclaimed Sanghyuk. What about Wonshik and Hakyeon? Are they still sleeping? Asked curiously the youngest boy.
-    No, they went to visit this town next to the forest.
-    Nice, such early birds you all are. Stated Ken, as he went closer to Sanghyuk. Thank you for the pancakes, you angel.
-    Don’t mention it, see you later! Hongbin saluted, then leaving two pancakes lovers in the kitchen, he went back to Leo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, beautiful human beings who decided to stick around and read my story!

I wish to all of you Happy Valentine's Day, to all those who have couples and to all those who are single as me *wink wink* 

Relax and have a wonderful upcoming week. 

This is the chapter 20 of my story.

I don't know if i wrote about his before, but here are the boys' ages in my fanfiction:

N - 30th June 20 yo

Ravi - 15th February 19 yo

Hongbin - 29th September 19 yo

Leo - 10th November 20 yo

Ken - 06th April 20 yo

Hyuk - 05th July 18 yo