- Morning Love -

Summer Days

The clock placed on the hallway’s wall shows that it’s almost 6 in the morning.

- Not bad! Said Hongbin as he was going down the stairs. He didn’t think that in his first day of summer freedom he would wake up so early, though Hongbin is just like those morning birds, waking up early to prepare things or just to drink his hot chocolate milk that he always drink at 7 am, before going to school.

As he is approaching the kitchen, the beautiful boy can hear some voices… no… those aren’t voices… those are more like sounds of….

- You two?! Hongbin gasped as he entered into the kitchen, seeing how Hakyeon is sitting up on the table while Wonshik is standing between his lover’s legs, and they’re kissing passionately.

- Oh, Beanie! Good morning! Saluted Wonshik, then turned back on kissing his boyfriend, this time on the neck.

- Good morning, sweety! Hakyeon said as he’s trying to stop Ravi from kissing his neck.

Hongbin smiled and went closer to them then he sat down on one of the chairs.

It’s a known fact that Wonshik and Hayeon are a couple and also the two lovers don’t hesitate to show their undying and passionate love in front of others, in special with Hongbin around, only with Leo they feel quite uncomfortable, because the black haired boy isn’t the ert type so they aren’t sure if Leo can handle any of their moments and of course these two lovers are careful around Sanghyuk too, because he is the youngest and somehow Hakyeon wants to keep him as pure as he can.

- Guys… Hongbin whispered, trying to get their attention.

Wonshik put his arms onto N’s hips and fastly he lifted up the boy from the table and then he pecked his lips and let him down onto his own feet.

- Are you okay, sweety? Hakyeon said and went next to Hongbin hugging him, while Ravi leaned onto the table looking at Hakyeon from head to toe.

Ravi is one of those boys that only by seeing the way they’re looking at their lovers you can figure out how big their love is. Well, beside love in those eyes of Ravi there’s also lust as Hakyeon has the looks of a God of Beauty. Long and slim legs, a tiny waist, yet a well done upper body and not to mention his face features and perfect skin. There wasn’t a single class in which Ravi wouldn’t be scolded for not paying attention to the teacher’s sayings and only staring at his lover.

- I don’t know, Hakyeon… How do I look? Said Hongbin, smiling sadly.

- With your buttons like that, really , I think. Remarked Ravi, having his usual clueless face.

- Wonshik!! Yelled Hakyeon, throwing him a death glare, while Hongbin is laughing.

- Fine… fine… I am sorry that I’m the only one who’s in this house. I thought I’ve found someone that understands me. Confessed Ravi.

- Wonshik…. Make coffee and stop talking… Hakyeon ordered then he turned his attention to Hongbin. He isn’t , he’s just stupid. Hongbin laughed while Ravi faked a crying voice.

- Take all out, Hongbin.

- Well, firstly I’m sorry for last night.

- It’s okay… but you made me worry so much…

- I know… by the way how was your sleep?

- I don’t really remember… all I know is we finished our pie then we went into our room… Wonshik tried his best to make me do… different things… but I just slapped him and we went to sleep. I slept well, overall… you?

- Good… so you didn’t hear me scream or something.

- Scream?! Taekwoon was that rough?! Ravi said while he was pouring coffee in mugs.

- Hakyeon closed his eyes as if he’s about to kill his lover but he tries so hard not to run and slap him again. On the other hand, Hongbin got all red.

- No. NO! Wonshik! Screamed the beautiful boy, letting his head down onto the table.

- I was just saying… Here’s your coffee, Your Highness. And yours too, Hongbin. Ravi just put the mugs with hot coffee onto the table. I’m going to wash and change.

- Thank you, God!

- Is he that ?

- Don’t worry… I’ll take care of this. Back to you now.

- Yes… uhm… Taekwoon… he has a fever and I came to prepare him something… Confessed Hongbin.

- Fever?! Only he can catch a cold now. Hakyeon took a sip from the coffee and he instantly smiled whispering ‘perfect as always’. Okay… so he has fever… Make him some tea and I have some medicine in my bag. When you go upstairs go in my room and take them from there.

- Yes, thanks… Said Hongbin, going up from his chair and starting to prepare the hot tea, while Hakyeon took a sit and he’s drinking his delicious coffee.

- And how come you woke up so early? Asked the boy who’s now dipping a tea bag in the hot water.

- I want to go in this town next to the forest. Wonshik told me that we’ll find delicious fish and sea food so I’ll go with him to see if I can buy something good.

- Aaah, seafood! Can you buy little octopuses and shrimps and cook them as you always do?? Begged Hongbin.

- Of course, Hongbinie. You take care of that specimen that Taekwoon is… as for the other two…

- Hyuk and Jaehwan?

- Yes, I think they’ll wake up late so it’s okay…

- Everything will be ok, we’re grown up boys so don’t worry, you go and visit that town with Wonshik. Proposed Hongbin while holding a little plate with the cup of hot tea on it.

- I know, I know, sweety. Take care on the stairs.

- Yes, see you later!

And Hongbin went upstairs, back into his friend’s bedroom.