- Together -

Summer Days

 

Now, the beautiful forest is under the domination of the dark night, while the wind is intensifying with each passing minute, moving the trees branches in a chaotic dance of nature. Being past midnight, inside the mansion, silent is the queen.

Hakyeon and Wonshik, right after they were done with the delicious apple pie, went inside their bedroom, and while hugging they fell asleep, being way too tired after this exhausted first day of moving into the great mansion of Leo’s parents.

Sanghyuk and Jaehwan decided to stay for this night in the attic, but even now, in the middle of the night they didn’t agree on some things, more or less important.

- I’m not sleeping ! In special with you in the same room! Sanghyuk confessed, pushing Ken away from him.

- But why?! Whined Jaehwan, trying to hug his friend.

- I don’t know! It’s… it’s just weird! Affirmed Sanghyuk, going up from the bed and started to walk aimlessly into the room, being really careful, keeping an eye on Ken so he won’t follow him and take off his clothes.

- But we won’t be fully … We just take off our shirts and pants! I promise I won’t do anything! Ken said, starting to follow the younger boy.

- From where did you get this idea?? And it’s cold anyway… JAEHWAN! Stay away from me! Screamed Sanghyuk, blushing and trying to avoid Ken’s powerful stare.

Jaehwan went on running after his friend, both of them teasing each other and being cute and funny. It didn’t take long and Ken caught Sanghyuk into one corner, right next to the opened window.

Being caught, facing the wall, into the dark corner of the attic, where he believed that Jaehwan won’t get him, Sanghyuk realized he was wrong and he can’t run away. Not turning around, the younger boy feels how the tall and well done boy is getting closer and closer to him, he knows that it won’t take more than ten seconds and he’ll feel Jaehwan’s arms around his body. And he knows well. Jaehwan glued gently his body with the younger’s back and, leaning on Sanghyuk’s shoulder with his chin, Ken whispered:

- Hyukie… you have no escape… mmm….

Sanghyuk jumped in response. He slowly started to jerk inside Ken’s arms right when the tall boy began to plant soft kisses onto Sanghyuk’s shoulder and neck, while his hands went under his shirt to caress the younger’s chest.

- J…Jaehwan… please… Barely whispered Sanghyuk under Jaehwan’s touching.

The boy stopped. He doesn’t want to make Sanghyuk do what he doesn’t enjoy.

- I’m sorry…. Sometimes I get carried away, Hyukie… Uttered Ken while taking out his hands from Sanghyuk’s shirt and grabbing him by his hand, continued. Do you want to go to bed? I know how tired you are…

Sanghyuk, letting down his look responded to the grabbing of hand by taking sweetly Ken by his hand and with little steps he went towards the bed.

- Jaehwan…. Sanghyuk whispered his name, going next to the edge of the bed and letting go of his friend’s hand, he started to undress himself, taking off his shirt firstly, then his pants. After this, while not looking even a second at Ken, he went in bed quickly, making himself comfortable under the blanket which was on it. Then he whispered, positioning himself on one side. Come here….

Jaehwan being really surprised by Sanghyuk’s actions, he undressed himself as well and went under the blanket. With delicate moves, Ken one side and hugged Sanghyuk, his front body touching Sanghyuk’s back. Sanghyuk’s heart can’t handle this thing so well and soon he started to tremble, being empowered by strong emotions.

- Hyukie… Whispered Ken, putting his palms onto his friend’s chest.

- S-stop teasing me…. Whispered back the younger one, putting his palms onto Jaehwan’s hands.

- But… Would you like more to be called by your full name? Hmm… Han. Sanghyuk. Provoked Jaehwan, talking right onto the boy’s skin, then continued as he started to caress Sanghyuk’s tummy, going down and placing his hands onto the boy’s waist… well, a little lower than that. But… what about Lee. Sanghyuk. Hahahaha….

Sanghyuk closed his eyes, praying that Ken’s hands won’t go lower than they are right now and he smiled when he heard the boy who’s hugging him talking about his name.

- But, Jaehwanie, do you wonder… well, aren’t you curious about how does it sound if we combine our names? Asked playfully and curiously the younger boy.

- Oh, do you mean that thing couples do? Mixing their names together and choosing a couple name? Asked Jaehwan, snuggling closer to Sanghyuk.

Slowly, Sanghyuk stopped smiling.

- Wh-what are we, Jaehwan? Asked the boy, being serious.

- What do you mean, Hyukie? Ken responded with a question.

- You heard me. Us… The two of us… now, in the same bed, , after this whole day… wh-what are we now, Jaehwan? Gulped Sanghyuk, turning around to face his partner.

- I like you very much, Hyukie. Pointed out Ken then with his fingers started to caress Sanghyuk’s cheeks, then his hair, finally resting his palm onto his neck, then he continued with words. Right now… and from now on… we’re together, Hyukie….

- To-together? As… as a c-couple?! Asked the boy, putting his hand onto Ken’s, blushing really mad.

- Yes, Hyuk. As a couple. The two of us. Confirmed Jaehwan, then he reached his arm out, and with the other one he took Sanghyuk’s arm and made him to stretch it out, then explained. Look. My hand is me, okay? Ok. Your hand is you, okay? Ok. Now, these were us before today. Ken started to touch Sanghyuk’s hand. See? We’ve liked each other from a long time ago, but we just touched like this, close really close friends. But… from today we’ll be like this. Ken took Sanghyuk’s hand in his then they connected their fingers together, holding hands really tight and in a more intimate way. See now? We make one, you and me tananana couple! Ended Jaehwan.

Sanghyuk laughed cutely at how his now lover explained their actual relationship, indeed he’s the no.1 mood maker of their squad.

- I… I really like you… Jaehwanie… Whispered Sanghyuk, going closer to Ken, hugging him.

- JaeHyuk! No… no… HwanHyuk… hmmm…. What do you think? Smiled Ken, while hugging Sanghyuk.

- You’re such a dork! Why it has to be your name first? What about HyukJae?! Or SangHwan? I personally like HyukJae. Confessed a sleepy Sanghyuk.

Jaehwan, hearing Sanghyuk’s words, suddenly pushed his lover aside, onto his back then he went on top of him, breathing right next to his ear.

- Why? Because I’m on top, Hyukie… Said Ken, letting his body onto the younger’s, feeling his velvet like skin and how he trembles under his touch.

- Jaehwaan! Wh-what the hell?! Exclaimed Hyuk, trying to push away the boy on himself. Who decided you’re on t-t-top?! Blushed the boy as even he didn’t believe what he just said. Of course Jaehwan is on top, no one can deny it, but Sanghyuk has a strong personality and he’s younger and OF COURSE he won’t agree so fast on something.

- Prove me you’re on top and I’ll let you. Provoked Jaehwan, smirking, while his lover can’t believe what he’s hearing. He slowly put his palms onto Ken’s worked chest, caressing the skin a little, then he put his arms around his body, fixing his hands onto Jaehwan’s back and gaining all his teenager strength he pushed the older boy so hard, surprising him, now Sanghyuk being on top of his lover.

- WOW! Hyukie… you’re strong! Affirmed Ken. And now what, mister ‘who decided you’re on top’? Teased Jaehwan.

Indeed now what? Sanghyuk does not have any idea about this kind of things and he can be so shy and right now he is more than embarrassed, but he mustn’t show weakness, right? After all, he’s a man… a guy… a boy…

- Uhm… well…. Murmured the younger boy, while taking Ken’s hands and holding them above his head; he’s doing what his friend has done on him. Maybe… I… I should punish you… f-for always t-teasing me… Said Sanghyuk, putting his right onto Ken’s sensible area, without knowing or wanting. He didn’t realize the fact that he let himself onto his lover’s WHOLE body… Until Ken felt it right there.

- ARGH! Be careful, Hyukie!! That’s my… God, how can I tell you?! You sat on my…. You know… Hyukieee, hahahaha! Laughed Ken, holding himself from letting out a moan or even worse a groan.

Sanghyuk realized his actual sitting position and he blushed immediately, being so embarrassed, let his body to fall onto the older boy’s.

- Now you have to take care of what you have done, Hyukie! Again teased Jaehwan while putting his hands onto the boy’s shoulder, pushing him a little just to be able to see his face.

- S-s-stop teasing me…. I d-d-didn’t want t-to… you know… Responded the boy, having his eyes closed.

Jaehwan smirked and he knew in this situation he has to tease his partner more; he thought that who knows when Sanghyuk will be again on top of him, claiming that he has the right to be there. So, abruptly, Ken pushed away Sanghyuk, making him to sit onto him then slowly he took the boy’s hands and placed them right about his boxers.

- Now do me! Said Ken, being dead serious.

- Wh-what?! Sanghyuk is surprised and confused, still blushing.

- So, you want to be on top. You’ve put your on my you know what, and know, after provoking me so much, you don’t want to finish what you’ve started.

Sanghyuk’s heart is beating so fast. His lungs are in need of more air, making the boy to breathe fast and to tremble onto his friend’s body. He is beyond embarrassed, he feels like his face will burn in flames due to the heat that now is invading his whole body. This is too much for him in just one day.

- Jae… I… I can’t… Whispered the little boy, then fast he got off from his lover and he went under the blanket with his back facing Ken.

Jaehwan knew this must be the end of teasing for today, so without telling a word, he turns with his face at Sanghyuk’s body and being really gentle, sneaked his arm between the boy’s arm and upper body, holding him now by his waist; his palm resting onto Sanghyuk’s tummy. He is still shaking.

- Hyukie, you’re really cute. Said Jaehwan pulling the boy’s body closer to him.

- Y-yah…. But I c-c-can’t… be on top…. Confessed with a sad voice the boy.

- Ken moved his head closer to Sanghyuk’s, now planting soft kisses on his boy’s sweet neck.

- Hyukie… you don’t have to be on top, you know this, right?

- I know… but still… I… well… I uhm… Sanghyuk wants to tell his boyfriend the reason behid his sadness, but he can’t find the right words.

- You? You can’t tell me everything, literally everything, let me be… your everything… Whispered Ken, putting one of his hand onto Sanghyuk’s chin and slowly turned his face to him then he romantically kissed the younger’s lips. Now tell me.

- Hmm… Jesus! I… I know…. I don’t have to be on top, but… Jae… I don’t want you to… to see me…. As a girly boy… AAAH! This is so embarrassing! Confessed Sanghyuk, facing his friend and hiding into his arms, hugging him.

Jaehwan laughed, hugging the younger one too.

- Look, Hyukie… yes, you are cute, oh damn, you’re the cutest, but girly?! Hahaha, no way, never! Even if you’d want to be girly you can’t, you know why? Asked Jaehwan, holding Hyuk’s hand into his and closing his eyes, being sleepy, Sanghyuk as well closed his eyes, now focusing only on the boy who’s holding him.

- Why? Asked Sanghyuk.

- Because of your body and because of your personality… Answered Jaehwan caressing the boy’s back.

- What… what do you… mean? Slowly said Sanghyuk, feeling how heavy his eyes are and how sleepy he is.

- Hmm… I think you know it too…. But you’re sleepy and tired and…

- No! No!.... I mean I am… but JaeJae… I want to… hear your voice…. Muttered Sanghyuk, hugging his lover to his bosom and staying like that.

Jaehwan’s eyes filled with tears. He isn’t that type of guy who’s sensible or romantic, but this is maybe the first time in his life when somebody tells him that they want to hear his voice. To be honest, yes, there are so many people who love and enjoy Ken’s voice, but his singing one. Since he was little he took canto lessons and all his teachers took him in their school singing group, but when he’s talking everyone starts making fun of him telling that he has an annoying voice, in special when he’s fooling around, telling jokes. Right now he’s feeling warm inside, happy and he thanked God it’s dark in the attic because the tears started to fall onto his cheeks. Holding Sanghyuk into his arms, having his palms onto the younger’s back, Ken started to caress gently the soft skin.

- Jaehwanie… talk… to me… please… Begged the boy, being worried that he’ll fall asleep without hearing Jaehwan’s voice one more time this night; he loves his touch, but for him this isn’t enough.

- Uhm… okay, sweety… where were we? Hmmm…. Jaehwan stopped tearing and smiled so wide hearing his boyfriend’s request.

- My… body… personality…. Stuff like… these…

- Oh, right, right, sweety… Oh how well it fits you this nickname, hahaha………

- Go on… Jaehwanie…

- Alright. You seem really sleepy… well… Girly, you can’t be girly….

- Mhm… go on…. Go on…

Jaehwan chuckled seeing how cute is the boy from his arms, who is making cute sounds of approval, being way too sleepy to focus on Ken’s words, so knowing that his boy will fall asleep soon, he lowered the tone of his voice, going into the almost whispering mode.

- You can’t be girly. Your body is well done… you have….. y skin that drives me crazy…. You’re so tall and sometimes I think…. I won’t be able to carry you into my arms…. If you’ll fall asleep somewhere… and that will count as being a useless boyfriend…

- No… useless… you’re not… Whispered Sanghyuk tightening the hug.

- Oh Lord… hold me from jumping on this kid… let’s continue… Moving on. Your personality… Damn it. I can’t argue with you, because you’re way too strong for me when it comes to arguing. And I love your whole being, Sanghyuk… Sanghyuk? Ken smiled when Sanghyuk pecked his uncovered chest in response. Soon after the peck, the younger boy fell asleep feeling so comfortable into Jaehwan’s arms.

- Good night, Hyukie… Finally whispered Ken, while pecking slowly his forehead, then no long after this he fell asleep too, with a smile on his face and with Sanghyuk in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, guys ^_^

Firstly, welcome to the new subscribers, i love you all so much, all of you give me strength to go on with writing on this fanfiction! *big hugs*

I didn't post this Wednesday because oh well... Highschool started. I'm in my last year and it's so damn stressful, like i have to prepare for lots of exams and for college and ughhhh i don't even want to think anymore. But this doesn't mean i'll stop posting here, of course not. But i'm letting you know the reason why i'll not be posting on every wednesday. I'll try to post every wednesday, but if i can't then i'll be posting once every two Wednesdays.

I'm sorry for the fact that this chapter is so long, but i didn't know how to divide it in half because the action is revolving around Sanghyuk and Jaehwan. Ughh and once again i'm really sorry for my bad english. 

Enjoy reading and thank you again for your support. I'm waiting for your comments and see ya next time with a new chapter. *bows in front of all you*

Have a nice weekend and a nice upcoming week and i hope everything you planned will go okay.