- Padam Padam -

Summer Days

Jaehwan is now lying next to the beautiful lake, watching the stars.

Jaejae… it’s wet… you’re going to catch a cold…

Said Hakyeon, going closer. Ken went up calmly, now being really wet on his back, wiping his tears.

- Do you remember…. How I’ve met Sangyuk?

After these words, tears started to fall onto Ken’s cheeks. N took him slowly into his arms.

- He was screaming for help, said N giggling. He was so sweet in the first grade.

- I know… Whispered Jaehwan, going deeper into his friend’s arms.

- And you were the one you helped him then, continued N, caressing Jaehwan’s wet back.

- He… He doesn’t like me, Hakyeon… sighed Jaehwan, stopping from crying.

- Are… are you serious?! It’s not his fault if you let him think you’re the biggest playboy! Said N, laughing.

- Me?!! Shouted Ken, being really surprised by his friend’s accusation.

- Jaejae… Only this year you hit on like… hundreds of girls from third and fourth year! Clarified N.

- But… Ken sat a little in silent, thinking deeply of the conversations he had with those girls. I was just nice and talkative!!

- Trust me, started N, patting Jaehwan’s shoulder, when you see the person you like flirting… oh sorry, ‘ talking’ with other people things that with you he doesn’t talk about, you start to lose yourself, like… cutting your wings by yourself… May it be girl, may it be boy… It just hurts a lot when you’re in love, even if it’s just about random and daily stuff.

- But… it isn’t like… this… Said slowly Ken, starting to make some connections inside his mind.

- Imagine this. How would YOU feel if Sanghyuk would flirt all day right in front of you with random people or what if he’d discuss with them things that he doesn’t tell you… hmmm, hmmm….

- Hakyeon… Whispered Ken.

- Chop!Chop! See?! I hope you think clear now.

- Right… I’m going… to take a shower…

- Yaa! After you are done, I’ll wait you in the attic.

- Why? Asked Ken, laughing a little.

- I need to show you something, you’re going to like it, don’t worry.

- Ok, ok, ok! Answered Jaehwan, walking towards the mansion, while Hakyeon is following him.

When the two boys went into the house, and after Ken went upstairs to the bathroom, Hakyeon yelled after him to hurry then he began to seek the younger boy Sanghyuk. Apparently, while they were out, the other guys cleaned the table, they even washed the dishes, thing that really surprised Hakyeon, but he decided to not deviate from the search of Sanghyuk.

- Guuuys! Where’s Sanghyuk? N asked Hongbin and Leo who, observed N, were flirting again, this time in the living room.

- He’s in the kitchen, said Leo and Hongbin followed.

- He’s washing strawberries, I think.

Hakyeon, after he received the information that he needed, left the living room rolling his eyes.

- Hyukieeee! In a few minutes, maybeee half an hour, I’m waiting you in the attic, affirmed an agitated and hyper Hakyeon.

- Wh… what? Oukay… But why? Asked the boy being really curious.

- You’re going to like it! I just want to show you something!

- Fine, you made me curious now. I’ll come. Smiled Sanghyuk.

N nodded quickly and propelled towards the stairs to go to the second floor.

While all this was happening, Leo and Hongbin found refuge in the comfortable living room’s couch, talking.

- Taekwoon, the cabin is amazing. Confessed Hongbin still being fascinated, while drinking elegantly from the glass of ice tea prepared by Leo.

- Yes… Smiled Leo and then continued calmly, I adore this place.

- I can’t wait for tomorrow, you have to show me everything around here. Said Hongbin being a little nervous, placing his palm onto Leo’s thigh.

Leo, unconscious about his movements, took Hongbin’s hand into his, holding it.

- I hope you will like the surroundings… This mansion has a secret place too.

Hongbin was surprised by Takewoon’s gesture and he blushed immediately.

- Oh… We’ll have f-fun.

Taekwoon, observing Hongbin’s red face, realized that he is still holding his hand.

- Sorry… said Leo, letting go of the boy’s hand and getting up from the sofa. I’m going to take… do you want strawberries?

- Yes, I really want… When you come back, would you like to play some games?

- Yup, why not?

- Then, I’m going to search for the guys and I’m going to take them here.

Taekwoon approved by nodding cutely, then he went into the kitchen. He is so nervous right now, his heart is shaking so bad that he can hear his own heartbeats echoing in the room. He’s not the type to like someone very quickly, sometimes he wondered if he is capable of deeper feelings for a certain person… He loves his parents very much, and his friends too, but he was never sure that he can love a person in a more intimated way. But meeting Hongbin, he realized that he could be capable. What he feels right now is totally new, he never liked anyone, he never had a lover. Being near Hongbin, feeling him close, always seeing his smile, Taekoon feels increasingly more happiness and emotions starts to flood even the deepest and unreachable places in every aspect of his being.

- Hey, I’ve found Wonshik and Hakyeon. Said Hongbin, going into the kitchen and cutely pinching Leo’s waist.

- Oh!... Wait! And Sanghyuk? Jaehwan?

- Hakyeon took care of them.

- What do you mean? Leo said, leaning on the sink’s countertop. He is wearing a simple outfit, black shorts, but the important piece in this outfit must be his T-shirt, a large and white T-shirt, perfect for his big upper body, with short sleeves dressing in a stylish way his well contoured arms; having his palms secured and fixed onto the cold piece of marble that surrounds the sink, the blood veins can be seen perfectly on his arms. Taekwoon is a man from head to toe, he can easily be a model, Hongbin always told him and he even revealed at the start of this year that he had a strange dream in which Taekwoon was doing a photo shoot for a magazine and he was dressed in a fireman…. Well, with fewer clothes on him. Leo was never aware of how he looks, he only knows that he looks ok and he is not ashamed to go out, he doesn’t see himself how the others see him: a handsome boy, tall, with a God like body, with an expressive face and a far more than impressive look, he is full of charisma. It should be noted that there is no high school girl who doesn’t know Taekwoon Jung, the y guy, but difficult to approach, but Leo doesn’t know them, Leo doesn’t see them, and he never gives them a look or a greeting, that’s why he is difficult to approach.

- Wow… Gasped Hongbin, his attention being now caught by Leo’s arms, putting his fingers and slowly strolling up and down on the boy’s arm in front of him, continued. You know, Taekwoon…sometimes I forget you’re a… He wanted to finish his sentence but as if was struck by reality, returning to earth, he looked right into Leo’s eyes and smiled extremely wide, having a sweet face just like a kitten who is now asking to be comforted by his owner. What you asked me, about what were we talking?.... Hongbin let his fingers to fall in an empty spot far away from the boy’s arm then he continued. Ah… Hakyeon has locked them in the attic… Hyukie and Jaehwan…

Taekwoon froze on the spot. He is now wondering what that was. What did Hongbin? What he meant? He looked at Hongbin, but it feels like he can’t say anything anymore. He puts his hand onto his arm right in the spot where not long ago the delicate fingers of Hongbin were and it seems like he is trying to feel Hongbin’s touch, he feels that he can barely focus. Finally, after a few minutes, he turns his look to Hongbin and he managed to establish a minimum balance on his thoughts.

- Oh… so he took the key…

Hongbin smiled at him and he took with one hand Leo’s arm and with the other hand he took the strawberries bowl and dragging Leo by his arm, he went towards the living room.

Ravi is holding Hakyeon in his arms and he is caressing his belly. From the moment they realized they like each other, somewhere in ninth grade, N and Ravi always have the most romantic and intimate moments of tenderness, some are innocent as what is happening right now in the living room, others are way more erted. Whenever they show such intimacy and Leo’s around, he shifts his gaze, trying not to seem affected; he can’t look at them in such moments because the only thoughts that come to his mind are related to Hongbin, especially in the last year when he realized why his heart is almost dying whenever he faces the beautiful boy.

- We got the idea of playing something…. Sooo, what are we playing? Said Hakyeon.

Hongbin and Leo sat on the carpet and started to eat strawberries and it didn’t take long and the couple from the sofa joined them on the floor.

- What about… hmmm… Said Ravi, activating his ‘thinking mode’.

- I say we should play something simple and relaxing. Requested Hakyeon, leaning on Ravi.

- Yes, it would be really nice, continued Hongbin while being approved by Leo’s calm nodding.

In the bowl of extremely delicious red fruits remained only one exemplar, so the four boys, great fruits lovers decided to play the never-dying ‘rock paper scissors’ game to decide who is going to eat the last strawberry. Ravi is the first to lose, followed by Hakyeon and Hongbin. Leo has won the strawberry and now he’s holding it.

- Ughhhh, I really wanted the last one, hahaha. Resigned Hongbin, making a sad face.

- Take it.

Leo, being really serious put the fruit right in front of Hongbin’s pale pink lips then he smiled a little.

- Taekwoon…. I was just joking, you’ve wodjfhjgturgjkmb!

- I’ve won this for you. Said happily Taekwoon after he simply pushed the strawberry inside Hongbin’s mouth while he was talking. Ravi and Hakyeon started to laugh while Hongbin, becoming super red, ate slowly the fruit, having his look down, and after he finished eating, he whispered to Leo a really cute ‘thank you’.

- So. Now, let’s get down to serious business. Said Hongbin, trying to get rid of his nervousness. Hakyeon, did you think you’ll get away with this?!

- What have you done now, baby? On Ravi’s face perplexity can be read.

- You know… you could have announced me if you needed the key…. Continued Leo, smiling to N.

- Tell me what’s going on hereee! Ravi is totally on the outside and he’s trying hard to understand at least a quarter of the situation.

- Why did you lock them in the attic? Asked Leo, raising his eyebrows, waiting for a valid answer.

- Well…. Hakyeon feels cornered by his bestfriends.

- Who, who, peps?!!! Arghh! The voice of an extremely confused Ravi can be heard in the background.

- Jaehwan and Sanghyuk, answered Hongbin between laughs.

- So?! Exclaimed Ravi, making a weird face.

- In my entire life I’ve never met a more blind person than you, Wonshik…. Said Leo.

Hongbin, laughing cutely, leaned onto Taekwoon, in the end falling with his head onto his laps.

- Tell me! Tell us now why! Screamed Ravi then he bit N’s neck, being way too curious.

- Ok… ok. Sighed Hakyeon.

- So go on, tell us. Said Hongbin, resting his head onto Leo’s big and comfortable laps. Uhm… Taekwoon, is it ok if I stay like this?

- It’s perfect… I mean, it’s really ok… yes, it’s ok. Sai Leo while stuttering a little, keeping himself from looking down at Hongbin.

Both Taekwoon and Hongbin blushed really mad, while Hakyeon is preparing for telling them about his devilish plan. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hello, dears, once again i'm invading you with my author's note.

I'm simply sad that i can't post two chapters today due to lack of time.

But, as you can see this chapter is quite long. 

Don't worry next Wednesday i'll get to post two chapters, hopefully. 

It's just whatever i'm writing, may it be fanfictions or my own stories or poems or anything, i'm writing it down in notebooks because i kind of hate writing directly on my computer, i am simply in love with writing 'manually' hahahaha . I'm really sorry ;;;;;_;;;;;  

As you can read, the title for this chapter is ' padam padam', the sound of heartbeats in Korean, huehuehue. I think it fits quite well this chapter because it's full of emotions of Hongbin and Taekwoon. ^_^ One more thing that i really must say to you ( i was supposed to write it in the description but i just forgot that's how stupid i am)  is that this fanfiction is focused on one certain couple, to be more clear Taekwoon and Hongbin's couple, and you'll see in the next chapters how the important events or the main actions  are somehow linked to them and their couple, but this didn't stop me from writing about the other two couples. ^_^ 

That's all i have to say right now.... i think... I'm sorry if i made mistakes in this chapter and thank you again for subscribing to this story and thank you for your support, it means a lot to me. *huggies* 

Enjoy Reading ^^