- Escaping under water -

Summer Days

- Uhm… hey… Whispered cutely the sleepy boy, seeing his friend next to him.

- Hey… you fell asleep… Said Leo, looking at the boy.

- Hahaha,yes. Silly, right? Said Hongbin, rubbing his eyes then preparing to go up from the ground. I should go now… your bath is ready. Continued the boy, standing now onto his legs.

Taekwoon is feeling heavy. He doesn’t know why, but he feels the urge to not let Hongbin go. So he goes up too, standing right in front of his friend.

- Hongbin, can you stay?... Asked Taekwoon then realizing it, he took one of his palms in front of his eyes.

- To do what? Holding your bath robe as you take a bath? Said embarrassed Hongbin, avoiding Leo’s eyes as much as possible.

Leo didn’t answer. He just sighed and went towards the bathtub. He was about to take off his bathrobe but Hongbin interrupted him with a shaky voice.

- This is so you, Taekwoon. Murmured the boy, holding himself from making another scene.

- I wanted you… to stay awake until I’m all done here… then I wanted to talk to you… it’s also raining… Finally, the black haired boy spoke.

Hongbin turned around to face the boy, smiling a little. Taekwoon’s words caught up his attention.

- To stay awake? I guess I can do that. And what’s the problem if it’s raining? Asked Hongbin leaning, pressing his shoulder on the cold wall.

- Don’t you remember? Responded Leo with a question.

Hongbin frowned. He doesn’t remember. Of course he knows his relation with the stormy weather, but what’s Leo talking about? It’s not like he confessed to him the fact that despite loving this kind of weather, he has insomnia whenever it rains. Hell no. No one knows such thing, because Hongbin decided a long time ago that he can handle this and it’s not a big deal so he doesn’t want to annoy his friends with his silly problems.

- That’s maybe you thought I was sleeping that time. Whispered Leo, then laughed cutely, while looking at his confused fellow.

- Taekwoon… what do you even mean?! Exclaimed Hongbin, taking a few steps towards Leo, whom bathrobe is widely opened, revealing the boy’s skin and a well done abdomen.

Leo can’t help himself but smile. He is embarrassed about what he’ll say.

- Com’on! Tell me! Hahaha… Pleaseee! Pleaded Hongbin, being all smiling.

For a couple of seconds Leo seemed like he was deeply thinking of something. He has a dilemma. To do or not to do. He decided to do it, thinking that Hongbin needs to hear this, in fact Hongbin needs to hear every thought that Leo has of him. His nights would be much easier. Leo reached out his arm then with his palm he slowly started to caress Hongbin’s cheek. He always wanted to do this.

- You look much better like this, smiling… Hongbin was frozen. All he can do is to smile again, this time his cheeks became red.

- Th… thank you… N-now… tell me… stammered the blushing boy, putting his hand onto Leo’s, moving it away from his warm cheek.

- It’s a long story to tell… so… am I allowed to enter the water? Asked jokingly Leo, looking straight into Hongbin’s eyes.

- O.. okay… but… enter… with your boxers on… Said Hongbin, moving away his look, almost turning with his back at Taekwoon.

- But… we’re both boys… and we’ve known each other for a long time now… Explained Leo then he took off the bathrobe, being only in his underwear.

- Really, Taekwoon?! If I go in all while you’re watch… watching me… How would it be? Dared Hongbin, smirking a little, still being almost with his back at the tall boy.

- Taekwoon gulped. Even if it was just for a second, the picture with a completely Hongbin from his own mind was too much to handle.

- I’ll go with my underwear on. Leo stated. Then he went in the hot water.

- Good! Hongbin smiled and he went next to the bathtub and let himself down, now sitting on the floor, with his arms on the edge of the bathtub and his chin rested onto them. He is looking lovingly at Taekwoon, waiting for the boy to talk.

- What’s with that… face? Asked shyly Taekwoon, going deeper with his boy under the water as if he is trying to hide himself, to disappear being really embarrassed.

- Eh?! What face? Asked Hongbin raising his eyebrows, being really cute, just like a kid who was caught in the middle of a nasty act.

Leo let his whole body to sink for a few seconds. ‘ He’s way too cute’ thought the boy whose head is under the hot water.

- So… you want me to tell you the story? Said Taekwoon coming out with his head out from the water and taking his fingers through his wet hair, arranging it. Hongbin blushed.

- No! I… I mean I want… but really…t-tell me… what face have I done?!

- It’s… not that important, Hongbiiin~ teased Leo, smiling while looking up to the ceiling.

- It must be quite important… if… if it made you… go under water… Confessed the boy, pouting.

- Well, there was a night… I don’t remember well, but I think… Leo started to tell the story, but he was interrupted by Hongbin who is splashing water onto Leo’s face.

Leo chuckled then he also splashed water onto Hongbin in a bigger amount, causing Hongbin to fall onto his back. Leo panicked and he leaned outside the bathtub to see if his friend is ok.

- Are you okay?? I didn’t mean to… Leo started his apology, but he stopped at hearing Hongbin’s sweet laugh. He sighed, being relieved.

- Hahaha… don’t worry. Responded Hongbin going up from the ground and looking at his own body. Look what you did, idiot!

- Heey! Stop calling… me an idiot… you started! Defended himself Leo, now staring at Hongbin.

- Now… what are we going to do?! Asked Hongbin looking at his friend with those big and beautiful eyes.

- I think… uhm… come closer. Ordered Leo, standing onto his feet in the bathtub. Hongbin went right next to him, in front of Taekwoon.

At first, the boy from the water wasn’t sure if it’s okay what he intends to do, but then he remembered Hongbin’s words which hit his heart persistently. ‘This is so you’… ‘You’re always running away and make me suffer’… Taekwoon feels the need to change these thoughts that Hongbin has about himself.