- You, idiot! -

Summer Days

 

‘Wh… What the… did I forget to open the door?!’ Thought Hongbin in the dark, being glued to the so called ‘door’. He decided to touch the unknown object in hope to find what the hell is going on. He said to himself that it can’t be a person, because of various reasons, like if it’s a person then that person would have made a sound due to the strong impact and what kind of human being is so hard and tough just like a wall?! Seriously now, it could be a sleepy Wonshik, searching for the bathroom, walking around through the dark hall, but Wonshik is an idiot and he surely would swear at him for being careless, thought once again Hongbin, moving his palms onto the ‘object’.

- Wa… Wait a second…! Whispered Hongbin, accelerating his touching, while his eyes are accommodating with the darkness. ‘It’s wet!’ thought the beautiful boy, with teary eyes and wet hands. It’s wet!! This time the boy said it out loud. Right then, when Hongbin was about to shout again some words, this unknown object which happens to be Taekwoon, put his palm onto Hongbin’s mouth and with his free hand pushed the surprised boy back in his room, along with him and he made sure to close the door behind them.

- Are you kidding me?? Screamed Hongbin, trembling so hard. Are you ing kidding me, Taekwoon?!

- Stop… screaming… Said calmly Taekwoon.

Hongbin pushed roughly Taekwoon to make free his way for going and turning on the light, then he went back in front of his wet friend. Taekwoon flinched a little when he saw Hongbin’s state. His eyes are red and full of tears, his face is all puffy and red, his clothes are partially wet from the collision with him and he is clearly trembling.

- Why… why the hell were you standing still in the hail, you idiot!! Are you crazy?! You have a brain, you should use it time to time, idiot! Exploded Hongbin, but he is trying to maintain his voice to a low volume, not to wake up the other guys.

Only Hongbin is allowed to call Leo an idiot, only this beautiful boy is allowed to talk like this to him without being beaten nor treated the same way. If it was any other boy from the mansion, Leo probably would have left till now, right in the middle of the discussion and he’d probably have locked himself inside his room.

- God!! Taekwoon… You have no idea how worried you made me be! I… thi… I thought… my mind… there were some… Hongbin couldn’t finish his sayings because he started crying and he took his palms onto his mouth to prevent him from making loud noises due to his sobbing. Leo wanted to say something in response, but he was totally shocked by Hongbin, who suddenly ran to him and hugged his huge, wet and cold body so tight, clenching his fists onto his back, holding onto his shirt.

- Don’t… don’t you ever… in your life… do this… again… muttered Hongbin, while his face is buried onto Taekwoon’s big chest.

Taekwoon’s arms went around Hongbin’s tiny waist and pulled him closer to the boy, the great Leo is now hugging his friend back, with a lot of force.

- I am sorry…. Apologized Taekwoon, resting his chin onto Hongbin’s head then pecking it cutely, continued. I am really sorry… I didn’t know you were so worried…

- You should be sorry… Eternally from now on… Whispered Hongbin, still holding onto Leo.

Taekwoon, seeing that his friend won’t let go of him, started to caress gently his friend’s back.

- Hongbin… Can you let me go?

- Wh… where?? Hongbin panicked and started to hold tighter onto Leo.

- Hongbin… I’m not going anywhere, but I am all wet and now you are too… You’ll definitely catch a cold if you’ll hug me more.

Hongbin stepped back a little, but still having his arms onto Leo’s body, looked his friend in the eyes. Taekwoon is indeed all wet, water drops are falling from his black hair, his clothes are glued to his huge body, giving his abs prominence, and he looks really sulky.

- I… I don’t care… about me catching a cold… but… Hongbin let go of Leo’s body then, looking down while blushing, continued. But I do care about you… a lot. So, take off these wet clothes… you idiot…

Taekwoon is listening carefully to him and hearing the last part, he couldn’t hold himself from smiling and giggling.

- You want me to take off my clothes… here? Said Calmly Leo.

- No! Jesus Christ, Taekwoon… I’m going to prepare you a hot bath, okay?... You stay here and ughm… uh… well… uhm… Hongbin started to search something.

- What do you want, Hongbin?

- A bathrobe for you…

- And… I’m the idiot here? Smiled Leo approaching a confused Hongbin who was aimlessly searching for something in a still unknown room. Leo, being now in front of the beautiful boy who stopped from searching, reached out one of his hands and sweetly he touched Hongbin’s red cheek, caressing it.

- You cried so much… I’m sorry for that. Apologized once again the tall boy.

Hongbin can feel his cheeks turning red while his heart is beating so fast. He can’t believe what an effect has Taekwoon on him.

- I sh-should go and prepare the b-b-bath… Stammered Hongbin.

- Ok… I’ll go and get rid of these wet clothes… I won’t make you wait. Affirmed Taekwoon, leaving Hongbin’s room and going into his.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello

This is a quick A/N

I'm sorry for my lack of update, but i got caught in some problems, like changing stuff in the family's apartment and my exams are getting close and I'm just a ball full of stress and problems. But i am still writing on this story, it's like my escape hahaha. 

Welcome to the new subscribers, i love you all guys <3 Have fun reading this and big hugs for everyone.

I know this chapter is short, but i promise you there'll be bigger ones soon. 

Thank you once again for bearing with my messy schedule and i'm really glad to see that you are interested in this story. 

Byebye and see you soon

Take care

Love you all

P.S.: Have you seen VIXX comeback Chained_up??? This comeback..... god.... Hongbin is y as hell, and Leo is blond, and i don't know but all of them are gorgeous and i so love seeing them at fansigns and how these couples < Honbin x Leo, Hyuk x Ken, Ravi x N > are literally shipping themselves.... like Taekwoon actually tried to undress Hongbin. And I don't know but i died. 

And the full album is a masterpiece, well all of their albums are perfectly amazing.

I'm done hahaha.

Byee

<3

/ sorry for my english mistakes /