- It hurts seeing you like that -

Summer Days

Meanwhile, Hakyeon and Ravi finished unpacking and now they are in the kitchen, where they are ready to cook. Darkness will soon cover everything. N had set a cooking program for the whole summer.

- Hakye, what am I supposed to do with these?

Asked Ravi, pointing to the vegetables.

- Yaa! I’ve told you to not call me like that! You want to die, ha??

Blushed N, while putting on himself the apron.

Ravi took advantage of the fact that N is now with the back at him and he went slowly towards him and hugged N tightly.

- I love you.

Whispered the boy.

- I love you too, Wonshik… so much.

Said Hakyeon, feeling so good in his boyfriend’s arms.

After they’ve kissed passionately for about 5 minutes they decided that they should get back on cooking.

- Wonshik… mmm, I’ve missed your lips.

Whispered N, before giving to Ravi a last kiss.

- Wow, my baby becomes so y, I would eat you all… argh…

Said Ravi then he bit N’s neck.

- Uhm… Guys…

A sleepy voice can be heard.

- Oooh! Jaehwan!

Ravi, embarrassed let go of N’s body and went towards the vegetables to wash them.

- Hey, Jaejae. What’s with that gloomy face?

Said N, using his motherly voice. Ken, with small steps went to the table and sat down.

- Ah… Why is everything so hard?

Sighed Ken.

- What happened now?

Asked Hakyeon while giving to Ken a bubble tea.

- I don’t know, Hakyeon. But everything happened so fast… I don’t even… forget it.

Finished Ken then focused all his attention on the bubble tea.

- Wow……you’re really ruined, right?

Concluded Hongbin, appearing and leaning onto the kitchen’s door.

- Hongbinnieee! Screamed N, running and hugging the boy. Let’s cook!!!

- Okay, okay, Hakyeon. Jaehwan, it’s the first time I’m seeing you like this, low-spirited… it’s about Sanghyuk?

- Yoo, yoo, what’s going on here?

The voice of a confused Ravi could be heard, while N and Hongbin started giggling.

- Nothing.

Said together N, Hongbin and the low-spirited Ken.

Quietly and occasionally making a joke about Ravi, the four boys were almost ready with the cooking of the delicious food.

- Jaehwan, till the roasted chicken is ready, can you set the table?

Said calmly Hongbin.

- Oke! Can’t wait to eat! It smells delicious!

Stated Ken, while he put the plates on the table.

- Oh, the smell…. This means that Takewoon should…

Started Ravi to say, but a calming and soothing voice interrupted him.

- It smells good… It’s maybe… roasted chicken with… sauce and sesame seeds?

Said Leo, looking straight at Hongbin.

- Hello!!! Earth to Taekwoon! I’ve been cooking all of these, not Hongbinie!

Clarified angry Hakyeon.

The boys started laughing, while Leo let out a smile, a really big one, making Hongbin to blush and to stumble over his own legs.

Now, everything is ready for a delicious and great dinner.

Leo, helping Hongbin to sit down by holding his chair: Uhm… Sanghyuk?

- In his room… I think.

Answered Ken, trying to sketch a smile.

- You should go and tell him to come and eat.

Said Hongbin and Ken immediately got up and went in front of his and the younger boy’s room.

- Sanghyuk! Shouted Ken, knocking on the door. Come downstairs to eat.

Continued Ken, then went back in the kitchen.

- Where’s our little boy? Asked curious Ravi.

- He’ll come. Answered promptly Ken then sat down onto his seat.

- Hello, guys.

Sanghyuk’s hoarse voice could be heard. Now he’s standing in front of the kitchen, feeling how the boys are staring at him.

- What? What happened?

Said the younger boy, going towards the table.

The boys decided not to say anything. Sanghyuk has swollen and red eyes from crying incessantly. There is one single free seat at the table, but it’s right next to Ken, and Sanghyuk is trying to avoid him as much as possible.

- Hakyeon, can I sit next to Hongbin? Gulped Sanghyuk.

- O.. ok. Jaejae, move your next to Taekwoon… hmm…. Wonshik, go and sit in his place and I’m going to sit in your place.

In less than 5 minutes the boys were ready with all these arrangements and now they can deeply enjoy all those delicious dishes cooked by Hakyeon with the help of Ravi and Hongbin.

- Do you like it? Whispered Hongbin to Leo.

- Yes… it’s delicious. Smiled Leo, while Ravi and N smirked like idiots.

Ken was aware of the pressure and of the not so good atmosphere around him and Sanghyuk. When he didn’t want to sit next to him, how he used to since when they were so little and when they sat next to each other day by day in the school cafeteria, Ken felt his heart crumble… He could never bear to see his friends crying, especially when it comes to the little Sanghyuk, just the thought had broken him. And now, the younger one cried because of him.

- Hyukiee, eat all, eat, eat! Said Ravi.

- Yes… it’s really good…

Sangyuk said, looking fast at Ken, but regretting right after. Their look met. Sanghyuk was fully aware that Jaehwan is following his every single move.

- Hey!Heeey! Hyukiee!

Shouted Hongbin and he ended up by pinching the little boy by his cheek.

- Yes. Answered shortly the boy.

- You’re all red! Ravi laughed.

- S…sorry… stammered the younger boy, holding himself from crying.

Suddenly, out of nowhere Jaehwan got up from the table.

- Wa… Hey!! Jaehwan?! Jaehwaan! Where are you… going…

Uttered Hongbin, but too late. Ken went out. Ravi wanted to go after him, buy N held him.

- I’m going after him, Wonie.

- But, baby… it’s dark outside… Said Ravi, being worried.

- Just… You stay here and clean up.

Said Hakyeon, then he went after Ken, outside the mansion.