- Feverish Night -

Summer Days

It’s past 3 o’clock in the morning and the summer storm vanished, while the forest’s guardians started to sing again, waiting for their Master, the Sun. Hongbin is sleeping profoundly thanks to his best friend.

It can’t be said the same thing about Taekwoon who’s now all sweaty and trembling, as if he’s having a bad dream, the worst nightmare. It didn’t take too long and the black haired boy started to struggle in his sleep moving his whole body and finally he turned with his face to Hongbin, and he unconsciously, aiming with his arms for something that only in his dream is, grabbed Hongbin’s arm and he calmed down only when he embraced it, holding it tight onto his chest.

- Tae… Taekwoon… Hongbin opened his eyes slowly, being woken up by his friend’s sudden bustle. The now awake boy called once again his friend by his name, but then he realized, looking closely at Leo that he is still sleeping.

- He might be really… tired?! Hongbin whispered then he slowed down his words as he saw Taekwoon’s frowned face and how red and wet it is. ‘Oh no...’ the beautiful boy murmured.

Hongbin pulled his arm from Taekwoon’s embracing and he was surprised when his friend whimpered and started to shake again. Hongbin panicked and tried to hold down Leo’s arms.

- God, he has fever… Concluded Hongbin after he placed his palm onto Leo’s face.

‘I have to calm him down’ thought Hongbin, but he was shocked when Leo pulled his body onto his, hugging him as if he is a little cat in its master’s arms; for a sleeping boy, Leo still has a lot of strength in his own body. Hongbin doesn’t know what to do. Should he wake him up? Should he stay for a while like this? Now what? Hongbin finds his position slightly uncomfortable.

- Ma… don’t leave… me…

- Eh?! Tae… Taekwoon??! Hongbin raised his voice while taking one of his palms onto Leo’s cheek, hitting it slowly, trying to wake him up.

Out of nowhere, Taekwoon opened widely his eyes, his eyeballs glowing as if someone was playing with a light right into them.

- Taekwoon… You’re awake!

The boy didn’t realize at first, but by looking around him and seeing Hongbin onto his body, he sighed, and put his palms onto Hongbin’s arms and fast as light the sleepy and feverish boy took his friend’s body away from his own.

- What… Aaa… Achu! What happened? Hongbin… Leo covered his sweaty forehead and closed his eyes.

- Taekwoon… I think you’re on the verge of catching a really bad cold.

Taekwoon threw a tired glare to Hongbin who is sitting right next to him then he pulled the blanket covering his whole body.

- Did I... wake you up? Taekwoon is avoiding the talk about cold because he doesn’t want his friend to become worried so he’s just trying to change the subject. He still feels how his chest is going to explode.

- Taekwoon, cut it out! Yes, yes you did… Hongbin stopped and he continued just after he looked towards the window. And anyways is almost my waking time, so don’t worry… I’m more concerned about you, idiot.

Leo chuckled but his chuckling transformed into a bad coughing, making the boy to hide under his blanket completely.

- So, this summer… I’ll be your idiot? Said Leo after he calmed down.

‘I hope you’ll be my everything this summer’ thought Hongbin and he is mad at his own self for not being able to be straight forward sometimes.

- Yes, you’ll be. Do you have a problem with this?! Responded Hongbin, going down from the bed and stretching his back.

- Come here a little… I don’t have the strength to get up from the bed… Almost whispered Leo, looking lovingly at his friend.

Hongbin, curious went beside him, standing still in front of his bedside.

- You look vulnerable in these pajamas.

Leo reached out his arms and ed the first two buttons.

- Now it’s better. Leo smiled while Hongbin got embarrassed by such words.

- You have… f-f-fever… I’m going to prepare something… Don’t you dare to come out from the blanket!

- Where’s the ‘idiot’? Leo smirked as Hongbin started to walk towards the door and before going outside the room, as he was unlocking it, he said playfully:

- You idiot! And he left the room and a smiling Leo behind.