- Morning Love 2 -

Summer Days

It didn’t take long after Hongbin left the kitchen and Hakyeon finished his favourite coffee and decided to go into his bed room to change his clothes and prepare.

- Wonshik… What are you doing?! Hakyeon gasped while entering into the room and seeing his boyfriend on the bed, sleeping. Being somehow mad, the boy hurries his steps towards Ravi and goes onto him to wake him up.

- Wake up, you erted ! N said while shaking Ravi by his shoulders.

Suddenly, the boy on the top felt a pair of arms onto his waist, holding it really tight, he stopped moving and his look went down onto his boyfriend’s face.

- Won… Wonshik… Hakyeon blushed a little at the sight of Ravi’s handsome face and those bangs clinging onto his forehead. Hakyeon forgot about scolding Ravi for going back to sleep and he collapsed onto his chest. Then really sweet, the boy kissed Ravi’s lips, surprising him.

- Baby… what’s wrong? Ravi whispered onto N’s lips, while tightening his arms around his waist.

- It’s your fault… N said innocently then once again kissed Ravi, this time he kissed his lower lip then the upper one, making Ravi to close his eyes and to want more.

- How’s my fault? I was sleeping… he paused just to peck Hakyeon’s lips then he continued. And I woke up with you onto me…

Hakyeon hugged Ravi, and put his head onto Ravi’s chest.

- You’re so handsome… Hakyeon murmured then he smiled widely.

- You’re telling me this with a reason… Responded Ravi while caressing his lover’s back.

- Not really… buut… we should change… and go to look for seafood… and visiting that town not far from here… pointed out Hakyeon who’s now making circles with his long and beautiful fingers onto Ravi’s chest muscles, being really cute.

- Change? Like undressing ourselves? Asked excited Ravi, while going with his hands under Hakyeon’s shirt, feeling his velvet like skin.

Wonshik!! What do you think you’re doing?! You… N stopped due to Ravi’s action of raising his knees up, making his body to jump a little and now N’s sitting onto Ravi’s body with his .

- Let me help you.

- For what?! Asked embarrassed N, still having Ravi’s hands under his shirt.

- I’ll help you undress… or… I should let you undress alone, in front of me… eventually you’ll give me a dance too… one of those you… N covered Ravi’s mouth, preventing him from saying erted things.

- Fine. You can undress me. Only UNDRESS. Ok, Wonshik?? N’s look is fixed into Ravi’s eyes. Ravi nodded and N took away his hand from his mouth.

Hakyeon is pretty sure that he made a huge mistake accepting this kind of thing. He knows how this will end. With Ravi begging him for more than touching and kissing and in the end he’ll have to slap him again. It’s always like this. Sometimes Hakyeon feels really bad and way too guilty for what he’s doing to his lover. ‘ it’s not like I don’t want or I don’t like it… but…’ thought N, when it comes to give himself to his boyfriend. Of course he wants to feel loved in every way by Wonshik, he wants to know his lover in every inch of his soul and body. He loves Wonshik more than anyone else and he trusts him with his own life. And Wonshik knows all of these. Wonshik isn’t that kind of erted boy who always thinks of feeling physical pleasure. He helped Hakyeon a lot till now and he promised to himself that he’ll protect and help his biggest love many years from now on. He even has a plan on how he’ll marry N at one point in his life, though he knows how cheesy would be. But one thing is certain. Ravi can’t imagine his life without Hakyeon anymore. Hakyeon also can’t do that, both of them have in their mind each other, since they wake up in the morning and till they put themselves to sleep at night.

 

Hakyeon closed his eyes as Ravi took away his shirt, then he threw it on the floor. Hakyeon’s skin is radiating into the sun lights of the morning that enter through the big window of their room.

- You’re so beautiful, Hakye. Ravi declared while he placed his palms onto Hakyeon’s chest and started to caress it, making N’s body to shiver.

- Stop it, Wonie…

Wonshik abruptly went up and took Hakyeon by his waist and let him onto his back into the bed and he went on top of him.

- Baby… I won’t stop telling the truth when it comes to my love, okay? Said Wonshik caressing lovingly Hakyeon’s cheek and then he sweetly kissed his lips.

- You cheesy bastard… Whispered Hakyeon then he kissed back his lover while putting his hands onto Wonshik’s waist and begun to roll up his shirt.

- What are you doing? Smirked Ravi.

- Do you think I’ll be the only one changing my clothes? Demanded Hakyeon then he forced Ravi on taking off his shirt.

- And the pants? Whispered Ravi, kissing N’s neck and going down onto his bare chest, and biting the perfect skin, making N to let out cute sounds.

- God, Wonshik! Fine, take off my pants too… BUT! Wonshik stopped his action hearing the loud and serious ‘But’ of his boyfriend. But, first you take off yours… Ordered N.

Ravi listened and took off his pants, then went back on top of N and helped him to take off his pants too, both of them remaining into their under wear.

- You really like this picture of me under you.

- You’re right, baby. Ravi let his body onto Hakyeon’s and hugged him, feeling his whole being under his own.

- I love you, Wonshik… you know that, right? Hakyeon’s voice is strange and Ravi sensed it, worrying a little.

-  Of course I know… but do you know how much love I got in me for you? Asked Ravi, looking into Hakyeon’s eyes, while searching for his hand and when he found it, Ravi took it into his own, holding it really tight.

- I do… Hakyeon proceeded to say, but he was interrupted.

- Guys… I’m sorry to interrupt you.

It’s Hongbin. Now he’s standing in front of the door with his palms covering his eyes. The two almost boys chuckled at how innocent their friend is sometimes.

- It’s okay, sweety, come in.

- Don’t worry, we’re not completely , hahaha.

- Oh, okay. Hongbin took a few steps inside, now having his eyes uncovered and smiling, seeing the two lovers being so intimate.

- What do you need? Asked Hakyeon, hiding under Ravi’s body.

- The pills… I forgot to take it, hahaha. Can I take them now?

- Of course. Look in that bag over there. Hakyeon pointed out to his bag on the little table next to the door.

- Pills for what? Asked surprised Ravi.

- Taekwoon has fever. Answered Hongbin finding the drugs and smiling. Sorry for bothering you guys! Thank youu! And Hongbin left the room.

 

- Get off from me! Let’s go! Said Hakyeon, pushing away Ravi with all his strength.

- Fine fine…. I’m defeated once again. Pouted Ravi and held himself from touching his lover’s body for the last time in this morning. ‘You won’t escape tonight’ whispered Ravi, smirking.

- What? Did you say something, Wonie? Said N, looking for something casual to wear outside.

- Me?! I think you have hearing problems. Joked Ravi, ruffling his hair while looking outside the window. N laughed then threw towards Ravi some clothes.

- Put some clothes on. Ravi bent down and grabbed the pair of black pants and the simple white T-shirt from the floor.

- It’ll be really nice today. The sun’s already up and no sign of rain. Observed Ravi, being almost ready.

- I’m so ecstatic for this! It’ll be like a date, Wonshik! What do you think? N asked happily, while fixing his V neck T-shirt.

- Indeed. Maybe we’ll find a coffee shop and recreate our first date! Proposed Ravi, then laughed with his husky voice.

- That’d be impossible… Confessed N, taking his fingers through his beautiful black hair, styling it a little.

- Why, baby?

- Back then, you were so innocent and I still remember how you spilled my coffee all over the table and you gave me yours, hahaha.

- I was the most nervous person in the world that day, I had in front of my eyes the love of my life of course I spilled the coffee all over…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hello, beautiful human beings!

I'm back with another chapter and this time we'll be heading our attention onto N and Ravi couple.

I know this chapter ends abruptly, with a dialog, but soon maybe tonight i'll post the next chapter in which we'll see how was this very first date of Hakyeon and Wonshik that they are talking about.

It'll be like a flashback.

The thing is i wrote a lot last night but i forgot to think about how i'll be dividing this huge part in chapters, that's why i divided it like this, with Ravi's words, because the next chapter will be the flashback of their 'first date'. 

Welcome to the new subscribers/ readers. *hugs*

I love you all, and once again i am so grateful to know your opinions in the comment section and to know that you enjoy (or not) what i write.

Have a wonderful weekend!

<3