- Apple Pie -

Summer Days

IN THE MANSION

Hongbin, being angry, slammed the door and let himself down, pressing his back against it, hoping the least that Taekwoon will come after him, to come and to push the damn door, to overthrow it, to hit him too, he doesn’t care, all he wants is that just one time Taekwoon will run after him, only once…

Hakyeon, hearing the slamming door, being scared, ran away from the living room, leaving Ravi’s arms empty.

- H… Hongbin…. What happened?! Hakyeon went in front of the boy and put his hand on his shoulder, looking really worried at his friend.

- Nothing, Hakyeon, nothing ever happens. Smiled widely Hongbin and rising up, he passed really fast by Hakyeon and with an ‘I’m going into my room’ he disappeared on the stairs.

- Uhmm…. Wonshiiik!! Come here, now! Yelled N.

- What, what, what?? Appeared Ravi, breathing really hard and having a pretty funny face, so funny that N started to laugh and offered him a little sweet peck as reward for his attention.

- Look, I was thinking… Started Hakyeon to speak, inspired by certain circumstances.

- But Hakyee, it’s almost midnight! I want to go in our room and make sweet and hot love… please! Sighed Ravi, almost kneeling in front of his lover.

- GOD! Do you hear yourself?! NO! I want to do something… Ravi threw him his famous mendicant look. No, Wonshik, no, I mean something else….. for now! Said N refraining himself from succumbing to Ravi’s puppy eyes.

- But what do you want to do in the middle of the night?! Exclaimed Ravi surprised, putting his hand on N’s waist.

- Don’t you feel all the tension? Jumped Hakyeon a little, feeling Ravi’s touch.

- What tension? ? Yes, between us, Hakye… whispered Ravi, pecking Hakyeon’s lips.

- No, no!! Wonshik… stop thinking in a ert way! I’m thinking about the boys… Don’t you think? Said N, worried.

- Do you mean Hyukie and Jaehwan?

- Not only them. Cautioned Hakyeon.

- How? What do you mean? Taekwoon?! Our Tae and Beanie?? Nah! I don’t think… Said Ravi, being really surprised.

- Why not?! I didn’t believe it too, but Hongbin is acting really strange lately… Thought Hakyeon, while walking towards the kitchen, along with Ravi who is still holding him by his waist.

Wonshik went silent, meditating and trying to remember all those moments of Leo and Hongbin that could enlighten his mind. The two boys, being now in the kitchen sat down at the table and Hakyeon begins to tell Ravi what he wants to do. Wonshik is listening with the utmost care, being more than attentive, but he can’t refrain himself from letting his gaze to drop on the lips of the beloved one, lips that are moving frail in creating words, lips that he would be kissing non-stop and forever.

- Wonshik. Wonshik! Wonshiik!! Yelled once again Hakyeon. Really?? Did you hear what I’ve said till now? Continued Hakyeon being angry and having red cheeks.

- Yees! Yes, everything, really! Confessed Ravi.

- Really? Then repeat! Smiled N.

- Firstly, you said you don’t know what to do with… the four boys. Then you said you want to make something together. Something sweet, and here you pointed out to me to not think of ert stuff, hahahaha. Finished Ravi, after he imitated Hakyeon’s laugh.

- You’re crazy. And a big idiot, Wonshik! Saying this, N went up from the chair and started to put on himself the apron then he continued. But it seems like you didn’t catch what I said we’ll be preparing.

- OH, don’t worry! I know! Uhm… You said… you want to make a sweet and delicious apple pie. And when it’ll be done, we gather all the boys and give them the desert and eventually we tell them good night. Ravi went up too then he kissed N and whispered. See? I was paying attention. Hakyeon, blushing, nodded cutely then he pointed to the other apron and motioned Ravi to put it on him.

As the night becomes deeper, pouring her delightful darkness over the whole forest, Ravi and N are getting closer to finish cooking the apple pie. Occasionally, Wonshik would glanced at the boy next to him, wondering deep inside his mind and heart how he could be so lucky to have him by his side, in his arms, in his heart…

- It’s done! Now let’s put it in the oven for like thirty minutes and BAM! It’s going to be delicious!... Wonshik… WONSHIK! Hakyeon raised his voice, moving his hands in front of his lover. Are you okay?

- Aaah… uh… yes… yes… Sorry, but I can’t really concentrate when I’m having you in front of my eyes, baby…

Taking off the apron, Wonshik is heading being smiley towards Hakyeon, putting his arms around his waist. He gently pulled Hakyeon in his arms, hugging him as tight as he could.

- Don’t you ever leave me. Whispered Ravi with a feebly voice, unusual from him, while he was slowly caressing Hakyeon’s back.

- Kim Wonshik. What’s going on? Hakyeon stepped back a little from the tight hug just to look right into Ravi’s eyes. Do you still remember my promise from the very first time, right?

Ravi, kissing sweetly N’s lips then gluing his forehead to his lover’s, nodded.

- You have no idea how happy I am to have you… I have everything I need right here, in my arms… I hope you know how much… how much I love you… Said Wonshik, full of emotions.

Hakyeon, being all red, was about to kiss Wonshik, but Hongbin, appearing right behind them, interrupted their moment of tenderness.

- Uhm… Guys. What are you doing? Asked Hongbin, gazing into vacancy.

- Oh, Beanie! Exclaimed Ravi, facing Hongbin while pulling Hakyeon by his waist next to him.

- Hongbinie! Did something happen? Said worried Hakyeon.

- No… not really. It’s just… you have to give me the attic key. Smiled Hongbin.

- Wait… Why?... Hakyeon started to panic. Did you hear screams? They’re fighting? Oh God! Oh God!

- Hakyeon, don’t worry, calm down! Everything’s just fine, trust me. I just woke up seeing a little note hanging outside my window…. It was from Hyuk and Jaehwan. Explained the boy, drawing a deep breath while heading towards the fridge to take a bubble tea, banana flavoured.

Hakyeon, being more than confused and deeply worried, took the attic key from the table and went to Hongbin. He gave him the key and he looked careful to his friend.

- Hey… This isn’t my boy… What happened?

- Taekwoon… do you know where he is? Asked Hongbin, wanting to avoid this question.

- Uhm… You see… he didn’t come inside yet. Answered Ravi, back hugging Hakyeon.

- Oh, okey… What smells like this?! Frowned Hongbin, starting to follow the smell.

- I and this beauty here prepared an apple pie! Answered Wonshik, being really proud, while hiding his face next to his lover’s neck, biting it.

- YAAA! WONSHIK! Screamed Hakyeon, pushing away Ravi and blushing, being embarrassed by Hongbin’s smiling eyes and Ravi’s smirking, went to the oven and took out the pie, putting it on the table to cool down a bit.

- Ok, then I am going back into my room. But I’m going to unlock the boys’s door. Is it ok, Hakyeon? Anyway, I think they resolved their problems. Affirmed the beautiful boy.

- Ok, ok, be careful. We’ll going to call you down when the pie cools down. Said Hakyeon still worrying about his friend’s condition. Wonshik went back into his lover’s personal space, this time holding him again by his waist.

- What is happening with these boys?! I’m really confused… Confessed Ravi.

Seeing that Hongbin went up to the stairs, Hakyeon, facing Ravi, put his arms around his neck and out of nowhere he glued his lips onto Ravi’s, with so much passion that Wonshik’s body, surprised by this cute attack, leaned onto the kitchen’s table.

- You’re such an idiot sometimes, Wonshik… Whispered Hakyeon between small and cute kisses.

- Me, idiot? Ravi put his palms onto Hakyeon’s , gripping it really tight. Then why are you staying in my arms right now? Do you like idiots, Hakye? Finished Ravi, kissing N’s neck seductively.

Hakyeon, being carried away, at the touch of his lover, let out a sweet and melodic moan. Realizing what he has done, Hakyeon, blushing really mad, let go of his boyfriend’s neck while looking down, avoiding Ravi’s gaze.

- Wonshiiiik! We’re in the kitchen… stop seducing me…. Let’s cut the apple pie…

- Baby, I’m not the seducer here… You tease me so much…. Look at that body, those legs, mmmm! Moaned Wonshik, closing his eyes and stretching his arms towards his boy. Hakyeon just smiled and hit playfully Ravi’s arms, then he dragged him closer to the table and together they went on cutting in pieces the delicious apple pie, in the middle of the silent night.