- Story Time -

Summer Days

Slowly, Taekwoon put his hands onto Hongbin’s waist, grabbing his T-shirt. His hands are trembling, which is really odd for a guy like Leo. Hongbin is startled, but at the same time he’s also curious about his friend’s actions, though he started to blush so mad.

- Raise your arms… Ordered Taekwoon. Hongbin did as he was told to. Taekwoon undressed Hongbin, removing only his T-shirt.

- Now you should take off your pants too, Hongbin. Stated Leo, smiling.

- W-w-what?! Why?! Hongbin said worried, covering his chest.

Leo went back into the water with his whole body.

- Again… am I the idiot here? Hahaha… you’re all wet. Undress yourself and come inside.

- Inside?! Gasped Hongbin. He doesn’t know what to do. This isn’t the Leo he knows. Like… next to you, in the w-w-water?! Continued the shy boy.

- Of course here. Hurry up! The water’s getting cold… Replied Leo, then he grabbed Hongbin by his wrist and asked him nicely. Please, Hongbin…. You’ll get a cold too.

The boy gave in. He waited for the past four years and he doesn’t want to be tough to himself anymore. Live the moment, stop thinking of the ulterior reasons. Said the boy in his mind then he started to undress himself.

- Move. Said the boy in a serious way, making Leo to bend his knees, making room for his friend’s body.

Now, the both of them are sitting face to face in the hot water, looking at each other. Hongbin is all pouty, while Leo tries so hard not to smile way too widely.

- This was a great idea, Taekwoon! Exclaimed Hongbin, while folding his hands.

- Why?! I mean… this bathtub is really huge, isn’t it? Said Leo, playing in the water with his fingers.

Indeed the bathtub is huge and beautifully sculpted.

- Yes, Taekwoon… But you see… you’re h-h-huge too… and then there’s me… and of course it’s not a big place for the both of us… Tried to explain Hongbin.

- I have another idea. Informed calmly the black haired boy.

- You’re really inventive tonight… for an idiot who stood still in the rain… Confessed Hongbin looking at his friend. Leo just smiled.

- Come here, Hongbin. Said Leo spreading his legs and pointing between them to Hongbin.

- N-n-no waay! Are you crazy?! Stammered Hongbin, blushing again.

How can he do this?! No way. He can’t handle all of these. Why is Taekwoon like this? Teasing his poor friend without even realizing it…

- Please… I’ll tell you that story and then we’ll wash and go to sleep. Stated Leo, having his normal straight and innocent face, the face that Hongbin hated the most. Not that kind of unbearable hate, but every time Leo makes this face, these expressions Hongbin goes crazy, because he doesn’t know if Leo’s mind is occupied with the most innocent or with the most erted thoughts. Even so… whenever Leo says ‘Please’ Hongbin can’t resist it, no matter how hard he tries, how much he endures, he always gives in. Taekwoon has this kind of charisma, that’s why Hongbin stood beside him for so long and he’ll stay forever, always thought the boy.

 Hongbin gave in. With shy moves he turned with his back at Leo then he went between his legs. He sits so straight, as if he’s afraid of his own skin touching Leo’s, though he always wanted this, to feel Taekwoon’s body, embracing his own, to feel that warmth and safety of being protected by his friend.

- You’re so stiff, Hongbin… Whispered Leo, putting his palms onto Hongbin’s shoulders. Relax a bit… I … don’t bite, you know… Continued Leo.

‘Of course I know, idiot!’ thought Hongbin, He trembled a little under his friend’s touch, but then he loosen up a bit, being more relaxed and not so stiff.

- Th-the story… and… h-h-hurry… Said Hongbin, looking down. Seeing his legs resting between Taekwoon’s legs made him blush.

- Okay. I’ll be fast. Assured Taekwoon.

- You better be… Whispered Hongbin, making Leo to smile.

- It’s about you. And raining… Leo stopped and made Hongbin to lean onto his chest, making his sitting position comfortable. Hongbin, not wanting to interrupt his story, just covered his mouth as he felt how his cheeks started to burn. One night… this was three years ago… I told you… I can’t remember quite well… it was the summer break and…

- G-go on… Said Hongbin, observing that Leo hasstopped. He knows Leo. And he knows that he can’t talk for a long time because he gets easily embarrassed, but Hongbin observed that now his friend is making a great effort… this explains his short or long breaks between words.

- Sorry… I’ll get going… it was summer break… and as always… you came to my house… to watch a drama you’ve been obsessed with back then… Leo stopped again, but just for sneaking his arms around Hongbin’s waist, under water, while holding Hongbin’s waist he continued. I remember I was… fast asleep after the second episode, but… you woke me up… I still feel those fists onto my chest…

Hongbin gasped, being surprised by all these sudden confessions of his friend. Leo is feeling Hongbin’s heart that beats so fast and he goes on with the story.

- Anyways… we’ve been watching all the episodes and my eyes… hurt so bad… that I had to keep them closed till the morning… That night I couldn’t sleep… at all… but you were so sleepy… you were sleepy since the fifth episode… and outside was raining so hard… just like now… and… you told me… that was the first time when you felt sleepy on a rainy night… Leo laughed a little. You see… back then… I didn’t understand quite well…

- Now you do?! Whispered Hongbin, putting his palms onto Leo’s arms around his waist.

- As I said…. I didn’t understand quite well… so back on my hurting eyes… you turned off the T.V, thinking that I fell asleep, then you went back on the bed… next to me… I felt your breath hitting my skin… as you whispered something…

- Oh! My! God! Shouted Hongbin, covering his face and trembling. Leo tightened his arms around him, calming him down a little.

- And those words… I remember well… you said that if it wasn’t me, you wouldn’t  thought you’d be alive then… and you also said… that I calmed you and finally… you were able to sleep… then I felt that too… the peck… you gave me on my forehead.

Hongbin almost fainted. The only thing that keeps him from sinking into the water is Leo’s tight holding of his waist. He’s at loss of words.

He remembers that night. He remembers every night spent with Taekwoon, but that night was one of the most memorable for the boy… And not even in his darkest nightmares thought of Leo being awake back then.

- I… I’m … Taekwoon… I’m sorry…. This is all that Hongbin was able to say.

- Don’t worry… Let’s get out from this water…. It almost got cold. Advised Leo.

For the next fifteen minutes Hongbin couldn’t say anything. They both washed themselves. First it was Leo who went out from the water and rushed outside the bathroom just to bring another bathrobe for Hongbin. They cleaned the bathroom then they both went out, in the hallway, in front of their rooms.

- Go and change… I’ll wait you in my room… Whispered Leo in order not to wake up the rest of the guys from the mansion who are probably sleeping right now.

Hongbin, blushing, nodded then ran into his room. Leo did the same thing.