- Confession -

Summer Days

FLASHBACK

- Oh, I should go!

Said Sanghyuk, looking at the clock from the kitchen.

Beside the bowl of strawberries, the young boy also took a bottle of juice. He thought that maybe they will spend more time there in the attic, playing games.

On the other hand, Jaehwan is still taking a shower. Sanghyuk is the first to arrive in the attic.

- Ughh…. Where they might be? Asked himself Sanghyuk, putting the bowl and the juice on the small table then he sat down on the floor, avoiding the bed where happened what happened.

 

- Yaaa! Jaejae! Come one, dude! Shouted Hakyeon as he is knocking on the door.

- Alright! Alright! Calm yourself! Said Ken, opening the door, being almost , he has only his trousers on him, his hair is still wet and he put care freely a towel around his neck, only his shirt is missing, leaving at sight his worked abs. But… I need to take my…

- Shut up! Shhht! You’re perfect like this! Interrupted Hakyeon and he took forcibly Ken to the attic, dragging him by his arms.

- But… But…

- Shhhht! N put his finger onto Ken’s mouth, motioning him to be quiet.

Once arrived in front of the attic’s door, Hakyeon opened it and pushed Ken inside, but before he made sure that Sanghyuk is already there.

- Take care, boys! Screamed N, locking the door.

- What kind of joke is this?? Jaehwan started to hit with his fists the door hoping that N is still on the other side, but everything was in vain, Hakyeon left and went back in to the living room.

Sanghyuk, scared, went up from the floor and he trailed away when he figured out who is the topless boy in front of him.

- Oh… Sanghyuk… Gasped Ken surprised, turning around and seeing the younger boy.

- Hey… Almost whispered Sanghyuk, avoiding the visual contact.

- Hakyeon locked us here. Stated Ken, checking once again the door then going towards the window.

- Uhh… I don’t get him. I thought he called me here to play… Confessed Sanghyuk, sitting down on one of the two arm chairs.

- Sanghyuk… we can’t get out using the window… Ken is now trying to start a conversation, feeling and being conscious over the fact that the atmosphere around them is still weird after all that happened earlier.

- Wow. Exclaimed Sanghyuk, laughing ironically.

They remained in silence for several minutes while the anxious Jaehwan is walking around the room, while Sanghyuk is trying not to look at him.

- Calm down… Said Sanghyuk, standing up from the chair.

- But… Started Ken to speak, but he froze when he observed that his friend took off his T shirt.

- Take this on you… You’ll get a cold… Explained Sanghyuk, handing his T shirt to Ken.

- It’s summer, I’ll be ok. Said Jaehwan, turning his back to Sanghyuk and starting to dry his hair with the towel.

- Please… Whispered Sanghyuk, his voice is now shaking really hard.

Jaehwan, facing him again, he smiled at Sanghyuk and took the T shirt but he didn’t put it on him.

- Hey… Began Ken to say, going closer to the boy.

- Wait! Ordered the younger, while stepping back a little.

- Sanghyuk… look, I’m really sorry… Uttered Ken, trying to get closer to the other boy.

- It-it’s ok… I k-kn-knew you d-d-didn’t do it intentionally… a-and I… I know it was… n-n-nothing…  Stammered Sanghyuk, keeping the distance.

As Jaehwan is approaching him, Sanghyuk is stepping back, keeping himself away from the boy in front of him, but it didn’t take too long and his back touched the cold wall, his skin being invaded by the chilly vibes.

- It was nothing?! Grimaced Ken, staring at the boy. What do you mean?

Y-you would do… the s-s-same thing…. If it was s-s-someone e-else… whispered Sanghyuk, still avoiding Ken’s eyes.

- DAMN IT! Exploded Jaehwan, putting his palm onto the wall, right next to Sanghyuk’s face. You… You really believe this thing?!

- Ah… Jae… Jaehwan… I think… y-yes… Answered Sanghyuk, being surprised by his friend’s reaction.

- But…. But, damn it! It’s not… it’s not like that…. Protested Ken while the tears started to fall down onto his cheeks.

The younger panicked, in his eyes can be read both puzzlement and concern, being more than worried. Slowly, he put his hand on Jaehwan’s shoulder.

- Then… how’s it? Whispered Sanghyuk, looking down. Right then, Jaehwan took his hand and put it onto his chest, where his heart is.

- How is it? Do you feel it? Do you, Sanghyuk, do you feel it?! Asked Ken, clenching his teeth, being extremely tensioned.

- Y-yes… your h-heart… Whispered again the younger boy, while his hand is trembling under Ken’s.

- Yes… Exactly. My heart…. It’s beating so damn fast and you don’t have even the slightest idea of how much I’m holding in myself right now, Sanghyuk. Said Ken, pressing Sanghyuk’s hand really hard onto his chest.

This is the first time when the younger one sees Jaehwan in this state. Where’s the funny guy? Where’s the guy who earlier today was tickling him? Sanghyuk is confused and does not understand much of what is happening. With his eyes flickering, Sanghyuk plucks up his heart to look at the boy who was holding his hand captive in his own.

- Why now… why are you h-holding in… now? He is afraid of the answer, but it’s ineluctable, Sanghyuk wants to get out faster from there, he wants Ken’s scent to stop invading him, he simply wants to run back into his room and to cry everything out.

Jaehwan let go of his hand, but being delicate, he put his palms onto Sanghyuk’s cheeks, while going closer with his body to the younger’s.

- Why now? Smiled nervously Ken. Because it’s you, Sanghyuk… That’s why. Continued Ken, caressing a little Sanghyuk’s cheeks. He can fell how tense is his friend under his touch, but this didn’t stop Ken from going much closer to the boy and moving his hands onto his waist, holding him really tight and praying that he’ll not try to escape. Anyway, the little boy doesn’t have where to run, but in the same room.

- Y-you have to be clearer to m-me… Jaehwan… Cautioned Sanghyuk, his heart started to beat faster.

- I did it because I wanted to do it. Smiled Ken.

- What? Asked Sanghyuk, looking into Ken’s eyes and blushing.

- I’ve kissed you because that’s how I felt… and because I wanted. Now it’s clear? Explained Ken, caressing the boy’s waist.

- Some… somehow… said Sanghyuk, putting his hands onto Ken’s shoulders, trembling a little.

- I… I like you. Going closer to his face, Jaehwan whispered these words onto Sanghyuk’s lips then he slowly pecked them, giving him an innocent and sweet kiss. How about now?

- It’s… it’s c-clear. Whispered embarrassed Sanghyuk, biting his lips.

Jaehwan, holding Sanghyuk by his waist, pulled him into a pirouette, making the younger boy to put his arms around Jaehwan’s neck. Because of rotating Jaehwan, dizzy, stumbled, forgetting the bed in the room and before long, they both landed in bed, laughing. Lying on their back now, both sighed then smiled to each other very broadly.

- I’m sorry… Said Jaehwan, searching for Sanghyuk’s hand then holding it tight into his.

- F-for what? Asked shyly Sanghyuk.

- I made you cry. Answered Ken, facing his friend.

- Oh God!! Screamed Sanghyuk, covering his mouth in surprise, looking at Ken.

- What? What? Hyuk?? Exclaimed Ken, putting his arm onto Sanghyuk’s waist, holding him.

- HYUK?! Y-you j-just… Oh G… GOD! Screamed again the boy, burying his head into the pillows, making cute noises.

Jaehwan went onto him, pushing aside the pillows then taking Sanghyuk’s hands and holding them above his head.

- Tell me, HYUK, what happened? Whispered Ken next to Sanghyuk’s lips.

- L-l-look at us… Said the boy, closing his eyes, being really nervous.

- Hyuk… is something… wrong with us? Jaehwan started to get worried, thinking that his friend misunderstood the situation.

- Jaehwan…. Let go… of my hands… please… Begged cutely the younger one, opening his eyes slowly.

- Hyuk… I’m… You… I am really… Jaehwan, confused let go of his hands, but he stopped moving, being really stunned. Jaehwan tried to continue what he was about to say, but he wasn’t able because Sanghyuk pulled him into a really tight hug. Sanghyuk, cutely and delicate, put his arms around Ken’s neck and pulled him closer.

- Jae… Jaehwan… it’s nothing wrong with… with us… whispered the boy.

- Then…? Smiled widely Ken, hugging the boy.

- We… We are … Muttered Sanghyuk, caressing the shoulders of Jaehwan.

Ken sighed being relieved then he smiled again to Sanghyuk.

- Now, you can go back on holding my hands.

Jaehwan blinked in surprise, he couldn’t believe what the boy has said and now he is staring at him, waiting for the younger boy to realize what he told him.

- OH GOD! SORRY! OH OH! I’M SORRY! Sanghyuk started to shake a little, thinking again about his words.

Sanghyuk hid once again his face into the pillows, revealing now his soft and chocolate like neck skin, as if he is teasing Jaehwan. So Ken, being gentle began to kiss Sanghyuk’s neck, giving little and sweet peeks, but soon they turned into sensual ones.

- Jae!... What… What are you d-doing? Said Sanghyuk, letting out a little moan.

Jaehwan collapsed onto his friend, laughing.

- Did… did you called me Jae, Hyukie?

- Oh God!!... Jaehwan! I don’t k-know you anymore… stop teasing me so much…

- What do you mean you don’t know me anymore, Hyukie? Asked Ken, going up from the boy and lying onto his back next to him, then he pulled Sanghyuk to put his head onto his bare and big chest.

- W-well… I don’t know… but n-now… I feel… I have butterflies… and you look so manly…. I mean… you are the mood maker and you’re funny and I didn’t feel you how I feel you now…. Ughhh…and… and…

- Do you want to me transform myself in Ahjumma?? Ha? Ha? Asked Ken, starting to fool around.

- Noooo, hahaha, no… I like you like this too… Whispered the younger one, putting his hand onto Ken’s chest, slowly caressing the skin. I… I can hear your heartbeats…

- Oh, that’s good. I thought I died.

- Wh-why?? Asked the boy being scared and worried.

- Because… now I feel like I’m in Heaven. Answered Jaehwan being cheesy, giggling and hugging the boy next to him.

- I feel… I feel like that too… Jaehwan… Said slowly Sanghyuk then pecked sweetly Ken’s lips and he went back into his friend’s arms.

END OF FLASHBACK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I'm back! *sending flying kisses and hearts to everyone*

Welcome to the new subscribers and i hope you won't get tired and bored of me and my story and my A/N. 

Well, if you got to read my recent 'chapter5' which was in fact an explanation, let me tell you that i've deleted it because it didn't have something to do with the story itself, i just explained the fact that i'd be gone for three, four days and i won't post that Wednesday, hihihi ^^ Now as I said, I am back ~ 

And this is chapter 5.

Enjoy reading and excuse me if I made any language mistakes. 

Feel free to leave comments