- Fretfulness -

Summer Days

Hongbin is really surprised by all this complicated story of Hakyeon and by the reason he locked the two young men in the attic.

Really?! Exclaimed Hongbin, raising his head from Taekwoon’s laps and leaning in his elbow. Really, Hakyeon??

- So… Ravi started to tell, but he stopped a little for like thirty seconds. I still don’t get it. He continued with a sad voice, looking at his boyfriend, being frowned and really serious.

The boys sighed.

- I can’t believe it, Wonshik… I can’t… Uttered Leo, bowing his head and laughing.

- You made Taekwoon laugh, Wonshik. Affirmed Hongbin, taking Leo’s hand and holding it tight.

- Ughhh, Wonshikie, if you were this innocent with me too, we wouldn’t be together. Said N, ruffling Ravi’s hair then he gave him a cute peck.

- Oh my God! Hakyeon! You’re a ert! Declared Hongbin, laughing, still holding Leo’s hand.

Taekwoon, blushing, being conscious by the fact the Hongbin is holding his hand, but being invaded by various thoughts because of Hakyeon, stood up, along with Hongbin.

- Waaa! Waaa! Taekwoon! What happened? Asked Hongbin surprised, being pulled up by the great Leo.

- Let’s… get out of here… Whispered Leo, trying to hide his blushing face.

- But… but why?

- They’re… they’re too erted…. Come on! Answered Leo, holding tighter Hongbin’s hand.

Hongbin didn’t say anything, but in response he followed Taekwoon who is still holding his hand. The two boys left the living room, leaving behind a very confused couple.

- Are we to blame? Asked Ravi.

- Wonshik… Sighed Hakyeon, kissing Ravi’s cheek.

- We should go in our room, baby. What do you say? Whispered Ravi, putting his arms around N’s waist, pulling him extremely close to him.

- Wonshik! I don’t get you! Almost screamed Hakyeon, hitting with his fist playfully Ravi’s hard chest.

- Please, Hakye… I’m sorry… don’t hit me like this…. It hurts… huhuhu… Ravi started to fake crying while hugging his lover, despite his rejection movements.

- You liar! Haha! Smiled Hakyeon, putting his arms around Ravi’s neck and continued. You’re big enough to stop pretending it hurts when I fake a hit on you.

- Hmm… Am I big, baby? Whispered Ravi onto N’s lips, then he passionately kissed him.

- Ahm… I need two jackets… Taekwoon appeared in the living room.

- Oh… uh… F... For Hongbin?? Hakyeon stammered, standing up immediately.

- And for me, but I have mine.

- You can… you can take my jacket. Take mine. Said Ravi, going up and taking off his jacket, being really embarrassed, not knowing surely if Leo heard the words he addressed to Hakyeon.

- Uh… uh… and you. For you? Asked Hakyeon, walking aimlessly.

- It’s ok. I’ve told I have mine. Answered Taekwoon, holding himself from laughing.

And saying those words, Taekwoon turned with his back at them and started walking towards the door, but he stopped a little.

- I’ve heard you, Wonshik… Smirked Leo then ran outside where Hongbin is waiting him.

 

- Oho! Taekwoon! The boy smiled, seeing his friend coming closer, holding two jackets; in fact there is one jacket, Ravi’s jacket and one sweatshirt, Leo’s hoodie.

- Did you freeze? Sorry for taking this long. Apologized Leo, arriving in front of the swing where Hongbin is sitting.

- No, I’ve thought of you… I mean, at the fact that you’ll be fast and you’ll come in time and you’ll bring something to wear and I won’t cold… I won’t be cold. You get it, Taekwoon… Said Hongbin being so cute and smiling so wide and warm that he made Leo to smile back.

- Take this on you. Requested Taekwoon, taking Hongbin by his arm and raising him.

Hongbin took the jacket and put it onto his shoulders.

- Oh! This is Wonshik’s jacket, right?... I like his perfume. Whispered Hongbin, sniffing the piece of fabric designed to keep him warm.

Leo, hearing what his friend just said, right away took the jacket from Hongbin’s shoulders and gave him his hoodie which is two times bigger than Ravi’s jacket; Taekwoon having shoulders broader than Wonshik’s, and he took on him Ravi’s jacket, being tight on him.

Hongbin, after he took on him Taekwoon’s hoodie, making himself comfortable in the huge swing, plucked Leo by the jacket’s sleeve, being like a cat, and motioned him to sit next to himself. Taekwoon smiled for himself then sat down next to the boy.

- It’s amazingly beautiful here. Remarked Hongbin while putting his head onto his friend’s shoulder.

Indeed, the place where the swing is located seems unrealistic. Right next to the lake in which the full moon after the summer rain is reflected can be seen a swing, but not one of those from Seoul’s crowded parks; this swing is one of those big ones, long with a small roof; the purple pillows on the swing are fluffy and they seem like they invite you to take a long nap in this elegant and beautiful place. The swing is gently swaying in the wind and those who sit here are spellbound by the roses’ sweet scent.

- Do you like it? Whispered Taekwoon, being really nervous over the fact that the beautiful boy next to him leaned onto his shoulder.

- Of course… In fact… If it wasn’t you… with us, it wouldn’t be this beautiful… Answered Hongbin while putting his hand onto his friend’s arm. Not only his hand, but also his heart and soul are trembling, shaking because of his pure and strong emotions; he is alone with Taekwoon in a chilly summer night in one of the most relaxing and beautiful places.

Taekwoon, hearing his words and feeling his delicate fingers onto his arm, leaned back a little and now, facing Hongbin, the boy is staring right into his sparkling eyes.

- D-d-did s-something h-happened? Tae… Taekwoon…. Said Hongbin, surprised, blushing instantly and drowning himself into Taekwoon’s hoodie.

Leo, realizing that he is staring for a good couple of minutes at his friend, suddenly stood up and turned with his back at Hongbin, sighing and looking up to the sky. Hongbin, shy, got up too, slower, being now right behind Leo.

- Hey… I said something wrong? Asked Hongbin having a shaky voice.

- No. Answered Taekwoon, moving slowly onto his feet back and forth.

- I’ve told you many times before… You can’t fool me… Hongbin said, while putting his arms around Leo’s waist, back hugging him gently.

Taekwoon jumped a little in surprise.

- Are you ok? Your… your heart is beating… really fast… Confessed Hongbin, resting his head onto Taekwoon’s big back.

‘ How can I be ok when you’re like this, Hongbin?’ Thought Leo while his sight started to blur, tears forming into his eyes. Suddenly, Taekwoon detached from Hongbin’s hug and with calm steps, but inside he feels the need to run far away, he is walking towards the house.

- Taekwoon! Taekwoon!! Yelled Hongbin, being way too confused.

Taekwoon doesn’t stop. He just continues to walk without saying any word. Hongbin stopped and breathing hard went back on screaming after the boy.

- Yaaaa! It’s about us, right?! You always do this! You run and leave me then later you torment me again! I’m sick of it, Taekwoon!! Leo froze on the spot at hearing these words.

And finishing what he had to say Hongbin started to run, passing by Leo and by mistake he hit him in his shoulder; being really fast, entered the house, slamming the door after him. Leo, in this situation changed his direction, walking towards the lake, right next to rose garden, lake and garden which can be viewed in all their greatness from Hongbin’s room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello ^_^

( Yes, I know it's Tuesday but i won't be home this Wednesday )

So, again I'm writing another A/N. I'm terrible.

But I want to explain this chapter's title.

( because finding good titles isn't my best talent )

I think I chose this title because Taekwoon and Hongbin are in a very confusing, irascible point of their relationship/friendship. They ask themself various things, they don't have a clear view of their feelings. Leo, in special, is scared, afraid of his true feelings and because of this Hongbin starts to feel in some way hurt. That's it.

Have a wonderful week  :)