~ Let the summer begin ~

Summer Days

Thunders sounded in the distance, and lightning lit the forest. The moist air begins to feel, begins to flood his lungs right in the moment when he’s out of the car. Here in the forest he liked the most, he would live here forever…

He looks around then he moves his look up and takes a deep breath. A smile can be seen on his face.

- Are you ok?

A warm voice caresses his hearing.

- Yes…

- Taekwoon, you can’t fool me.

This warm voice of Hongbin was accompanied this time by a light shoulder touch. Leo felt how his heart almost came out of his chest.

- I’m fine, trust me.

Before Hongbin could say something, Hakyeon’s voice echoed through the great trees of the forest.

- Guys! Are you coming already?? The cabin awaits us!

Leo started walking towards the house and Hongbin, with little steps, followed him silently.

 

The six boys, best friends since their childhood are finally at the age of spending their summer vacation together, but without their parents. This time they decided, for the first time, to spend the summer at Leo’s parents’ holdiday house.

- WOW! It’s huuge!

Gasped Ravi, having his hands full with luggage, including those of Hakyeon.

- Wiiii! So here we will spend our summer??

Said Sanghyuk who already put his luggage on the hall’s floor at the entrance and he went to explore the tremendous cabin.

- Taekwoon, your parents have a wonderful holiday house!

Stated Ken, almost singing while he was walking towards the kitchen to arrange the food and drinks.

Leo nodded and smiled in sign of ‘ thank you’.

- What if Taekwoon would show as the rooms…

Said Hongbin while looking warmly into the eyes of the big Leo.

- Ok, follow me.

Almost growled Leo, but being inoffensive, he turned with his back at the boys and started to go upstairs.

 The cabin is located deep in the woods near a lake hidden by countless plants and trees, a summer lake where you can just relax in the not cold but pleasant water, accompanied by the song of the birds, the small guardians of the paradise corner. This house isn’t quite a cabin, but is somewhere between a huge house and a mansion. It was built in the Gothic style, with large windows, high ceiling, spacious rooms. It has a giant porch that welcomes you at the entrance. When you enter, you will be in the center of a beautiful hallway with a big hanger and a pot with a lemon tree; from here you have three options: a way to the kitchen which has a dining area, a pathway that leads to the living room, a modern room with two leather sofas, large windows with coral and turquoise patterned curtains, a huge TV and other things from the ‘ modern technology’ area such as a karaoke and a surprisingly lights system, if the guys wouldn’t know Leo so well, they would think that he is a big party boy; the third and last way is represented by the stairs, majestic black wooden spiral stairs that take you upstairs where there are the beautiful bedrooms and three bathrooms.  The mansion like house has an attic too.

The five curious boys are now following Leo.

- Ok. Here is the room in which Jaehwan and Sanghyuk will stay.

Said Leo, pointing to the first door.

- BUT I DON’T WANT TO STAY WITH HIM!

Objected the younger one.

- I don’t care.

Answered calmly Leo.

The others started to laugh, while Sanghyuk frowned at them.

- Here, Wonshik and Hakyeon.

Continued Leo, pointing to the second door.

- Now, facing Hongbin, Leo continued, there are two rooms left… I’m letting you to choose.

- Hmm… it really doesn’t matter.

Smiled Hongbin, making Leo to turn around abruptly, hiding the fact that he’s blushing a little.

- Then you’ll stay here, and I’ll be next door.

Whispered Leo.

- Ok ,people! Everyone take your luggage and let the unpacking begin! The summer is here!

Shouted Hakyeon, making Leo to go fast into his room and to smash the door after him.

 

From any window you look, you are greeted by wonderful sceneries. From Ken and Sanghyuk’s room an unusual and rare place of the forest can be seen, a place where there are only white pines that have small lights among their branches which, with nightfall, they begin to shine; from N and Ravi’s room you can see a portion of the lake and the flower-filled alley leading to a small town located a few kilometers away, but the most beautiful scenery can be seen from Hongbin’s room, the room that Leo has chosen. From this room’s windows the lake is exposed in all its brilliance, though this would not have been enough, it can be seen the mansion’s garden too, a garden with perfect green lawn, with a table for 12 people, and a lot of species of roses conjuring it and somewhere well hidden in a corner are two hammocks, one of Leo’s favorite places for reading and relaxing.