Not Today, Not Next Week, and Definitely Not For Many, Many… Years.

[Exo] Eternally (New Fic!)

~ Weeks Later ~

 

Jongin walked up to Minseok returning his history book that he needed for a test. “Here’s your book back.” Minseok thanked him and asked “So how did you do on the test?” Jongin sighed. “It wasn’t that of a challenge I guess. Except they got parts of our history wrong.“ “Of course they would.” Minseok put the book into his locker then took out a notebook. “How is your friend doing by the way?” Jongin asks putting away a his binder in the locker Kyungsoo and him shared. “He’s… okay.” “You didn’t tell him yet, did you?” Minseok closed the door from his locker across from Jongin hanging his head. “No.”

 

Later that night, Minseok knocks on the door and greets Junmyeon’s mom. “Goodness it’s been so long Minseok, how are you?” “I’m fine.” He smiles politely. “He’s in his room.” She gestures. Walking into his bedroom announcing he’s here, Minseok shakes his head at the sight of his friend. “Minseok… you’re here.” Junmyeon says in a whispered tone coughing dramatically. “I’m sorry I haven’t been attending school.” Minseok only nods. “Now that you’re here I just wanna say you are a swell guy and the greatest friend I ever had.” Minseok walks up to Junmyeon and sits in a chair next to his bed. “I never expected my actual bed to be my death bed but.. oh well.” Junmyeon closes his eyes. Minseok sighs and flicks his friend’s forehead. “Oww!! Gee wiz, what was that all about!?” Junmyeon sat up angrily. “Death bed? In your dreams Junmyeon! Now listen carefully.” Junmyeon rubbed his forehead waiting. “You are not going to die, at all. Not today, not next week, and definitely not for many, many.. many… years.” Junmyeon smiles standing up. “I knew it!” Minseok sighs deeply. “Junmyeon I’m gonna need you to believe me on this.” Minseok stood up and cleared his throat. “You’re never going to die, ever.” Junmyeon stared at him strangely and laughed. “Uh, yeah I know that. You just told m-” “Listen to me!” He interrupted him.

 

“I need you to understand what’s going on. Back at the cave you drank from the cup right?” Junmyeon nodded. “Well, that water from the cup.. makes you immortal. And you’re gonna have to keep this a secret from the other guys, okay? Also within a few years, I want you to reveal yourself to them.” Junmyeon looked at his friend strangely. “How? And are you sure you’re not crazy? Is this real life? Am I still dreaming or something Minseok?” Minseok rolled his eyes getting impatient. “Would I lie about this?” Minseok grabbed a thumbtack and cut himself on the wrist. “Minseok!” Junmyeon cried out. “It’s okay, watch what happens.” Junmyeon gabbed a small towel to put on his wound but saw it disappear before he could clean the blood. He widened his eyes trying to form a sentence. “B-But.. h-how did that hap- What!?” Junmyeon was close from passing out but held it together. “So, this is real? I’m not seeing things?” "Yes, it’s real man!” He threw a duffle bag on Junmyeon’s bed. He knew it was time for them to get ready, but he didn’t know when they will leave. They could take off now but it would be too sudden. Minseok could only wait as he hoped no one will notice them within a few years.

 

~6 Years Later~

 

“I heard he uses over ten types of anti aging products! Maybe that’s why he hasn’t aged!” “I don’t know something’s fishy with that guy..” “I bet he uses blood or something crazy like that!” A women stared at him and turned to her friend. “A lot of people in the town are extremely suspicious of him, I heard he does witchcraft and now the government has special spies watching his every move!” Rumors spread around the town ever since a month ago. A handful of women were jealous of his skin while certain civilians thought he was up to no good for having such looks. Junmyeon walked into a market and pulled out a shopping cart going down one isle after another. Dropping products into the basket he heard whispers come from behind him or strange stares from elders that knew about his family. His mom and dad never really questioned him, but they were very worried and suspicious of their only son. Coming out of the market he carried the bags of food to the car and drove home.

 

“Hi mom, hi dad.” Junmyeon hugged his mom and sat down with his father cutting up meat. “So how was work son?” “Oh the usual, just stocking products on shelves, working the cash register, same old same old.” Junmyeon took the cutting board and carefully poured the meat into the frying pan. “You don’t have to help us cook dinner Junmyeon, just go pack and rest a bit.” Junmyeon shook his head. “Later, I wanna spend a lot of time with you both.” He had already told his mom and dad about a long business trip he was asked to go on with his boss and others. The company was “expanding” into other countries now, it was the only lie he could think of to protect his parents from knowing the real truth. Junmyeon’s dad gave a look to his wife and opened up the fridge to get a jug of lemonade out. “Honey, may I speak with you in the living room?” Junmyeon watched his parents leave the kitchen as his mom called out “When the meat is ready make sure to turn the fire off, it’s bad enough you already set a fire in the small woods by the cemetery.” Junmyeon gasped but smiled right after thinking back on the incident.

 

“I think we should ask him.” “Already? But we just made dinner. Let’s wait until tomorrow around 5pm, that way our neighbors won’t hear us arguing.” Junmyeon’s dad groaned. “Forget what the neighbors are gonna hear! I just need to know what’s going on with my son dear!” “I agree with you on that but let’s just enjoy tonight, without questioning him, okay?” “Oh, alright.” Before they could say anything else Junmyeon walked in on them. “The food is ready.” He happily told them. “And yes, I did turn the fire off… I think.. let me go check.” His mom laughed silently walking back into the kitchen along with his father.

 

Laughing at the dinner table Junmyeon wipes the tears away and calms down. “Did that really happen?” His dad scoffed “If I were lying would I have proof?” Junmyeon held in his laughs scrutinizing his dad’s picture when he was a teenager. “Golly! You did have a bad hair cut!” Junmyeon couldn’t hold back any longer and laughed even harder than before. “Keep laughing boy, it would be a shame if you choked on your food.” Junmyeon saw his mom hit his dad playfully on the chest “Don’t say that to him!” She glared lightly. He smiled at their antics giving his dad the photo back. Once they finished cleaning the kitchen, Junmyeon took his parents to the living room telling them he had something important to say. His parents glanced at each other waiting. “Remember when I caught that bush on fire and it proceeded to spread to the trees?” They nodded. “Well, I was following a friend that was in the woods at the time and they were looking for something..” “Something?” His mom responded in confusion. “Something like what?” His dad furrowed his eyebrows. “I uh, by the creek.. there was..“ He paused "There was a c-” The door bell rang interrupting him. “Oh, who could that be?” His mom walked over and opened the door. “Good evening Ms. Kim, is Junmyeon home?” “Yes, he is. Please come in Minseok.” “Thank you.” Minseok entered the house greeting Junmyeon’s father right after. “Junmyeon I need to speak with you, privately.” The duo headed upstairs and closed the door to the room.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OMGGGGGG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATINGGGGGG OTL >_< I lost track of time with the BTS 3rd Anniversary gift and I forgot to publish this chapter (It sort of slipped my mind :/) But don't worry!!! Today you're getting 2 chapters!!! So it's basically the end already :( 

It's sad that there's only 4 chapters with this series but ... nevermind haha i'll tell you in the last part of this chapter hehehehe 

To be honest I really love the previous part and this part the most out of Suho's/Junmyeon's story ^^ what do you guys think? Did you prefer Kyungsoo's or Suho's? Or- nevermind.

You dont need to wait another friday!!! Just wait 5 seconds and the next chapter will be out, literally! 

Lastly! Please comment! Tell me what you think of this fic!!! Also, ignore any mistakes I will fix them! :D Enjoy reading~