You're Not Yourself...

[Exo] Eternally (New Fic!)

~2 Months Later~

 

Skipping classes, no longer carrying about grades, only focusing on wanting to go to the biggest bashes with the hottest girl and doing drugs on a daily basis. His mom still doesn't know what he’s doing with his new “friends”.

 

“You need to stop this Yixing, I hate seeing you like this.” Luhan tries to put his hand on his friend’s shoulder but gets his hand smacked aside. “I already told you… I am fine and I don’t need your help.” He growls at him. “You’re not yourself right now. You’ve lost tons of weight and you don’t even enjoy soccer anymore. Just come stay at my place for a bit, just d-” “Leave me alone!” Yixing hollered at Luhan pushing him back with all his strength. Luhan was on his backside slowly sitting up wincing as he felt his shoulder in pain as Yixing ran out. “Dammit..” He cursed under his breath running out of the house watching Yixing sprint across the street disappearing around a corner. “Don’t do this Yixing!” He screamed out to him holding onto his shoulder.

 

Yixing was not only addicted to , he used and heroin. Selling those drugs only made him very curious about them wanting to try the drugs more often. Yixing stopped in his tracks and turned to look behind him. “Which way was it? Am I going the right way?” He asked looking around. Continuing to walk down the sidewalk, he read street signs then paused to think again. “No, it’s… that way, right?” becoming more confused Yixing decided to just go straight. After a few minutes, he felt something trickle down his mouth. He put his finger tips on his lips “Blood?” He stared at his blood dripping on the ground until he wiped it away in panic. Going into a nearby store he rushed to the bathroom in the back and took toilet paper to plug up his bloody nose.

 

Luhan hung out with Yixing whenever he wasn’t on drugs, it was rare when he saw him high. Every chance Luhan could get trying to help Yixing with his addiction he went for it, except Yixing only pushed him farther away every time he tried to bring up the topic. Luhan noticed he was getting more restless and having a series of nosebleeds throughout the week. His sudden changes in behavior or actions were happening more often. Eyes were always bloodshot, plus a droopy appearance with horrible memory wasn’t helping him at all. Yixing would only wear long sleeves to hide the needle marks that were now too visible, cuts and bruises weren’t the only thing he had. From picking at his skin, various scabs on his arms and legs would show up now and then. Whenever Luhan visited his place he would find silver spoons and gum wrappers with burnt marks stashed away under his bed or in a separate trash in the closet.

 

Luhan knocked on the door waiting for Yixing’s mom to answer. “Luhan, what a surprise. How are you?” Luhan smiled “I’m doing well, is Yixing home?” Yixing’s mom’s smile disappeared. “Um, as a matter of a fact he is. He’s in his room.” She gestured with her hand. “Thank you.” Luhan climbed up the stairs walking in on Yixing trying to escape out of the window with a brown backpack. Luhan ran up to him and pulled him back in last minute causing them to tumble to the carpeted floor.

 

“What the hell Luhan!? Let go of me!” Yixing shoved him to the side trying to go out the window again. “Oh no you don’t!” Luhan grabbed his backpack bringing him in the room once more. Yixing sighed heavily and glared at him. “Stop it Luhan!” “No! I won’t stop! I care about you man! You need to stop this. Lying to your mom, dad, and me.” Yixing scoffed. “I’m serious, if… if you keep this up.. you’re gonna die from these drugs!” Luhan noticed Yixing was now silent. After a few seconds it was still quiet. Luhan clenched his fists. “Are you going to answer me or not Yixing?!” Yixing only stayed still with his back turned to Luhan. “Don’t go, if you go… forget about our friendship. I’m done trying to help you. All you do is push me away and get angry! I’m tired of this.” Avoiding eye contact Yixing put one foot out the window. “Goodbye Luhan.” Luhan frowned witnessing his only best friend sneak out of the back yard jumping over a fence. How could he do this? He was the one that wanted to stay friends for a long time. How could he throw away such a great friendship? “I thought.. I could help him with this addiction, instead, I only made it… worse.” The pain Luhan had in his chest was agonizing, he never felt anything like this in his whole existence. “How is it still possible to have feelings when I’m practically dead inside?” Luhan walked out of Yixing’s room returning home.

 

Plopping on the couch, Luhan listened to Minseok discussing who should take care of the cup next. “I say we should let Jongin take care of it this time.” Sehun suggested. “But he already had a turn like, 5 years ago.” Junmyeon replied. “True, but I think Zitao or Luhan haven’t held on to it yet. I’ve always seen it with Kyungsoo or Kris, including myself you know?“ Minseok added. “Okay, I think we should let Luhan take care of it, yeah?” The majority of the boys nodded while Kyungsoo took out the cup from a safe hidden away. “Luhan, we need you to protect this with your life, got it?” Luhan smiled “Don’t worry man, no one will get a hold of this even if I’m dead.” “Really dude, you had to say it like that?” Luhan shrugged. “Well, we are.. aren’t we?”

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Firstly, my computer was dead and i'm updating now. forgive me. Now, wow. to be quite honest, I didn't think Yixing would turn out like this. I just wrote what came to mind and yeah! So for sure Next Week On Friday, (lol) The first part of the last chapter for Yixing will be up and ready! So be prepared! comment now on how you think the ending will turn out before I post it haha

Every Friday I will be posting up new parts for the 3rd Chapter!!! 

Lastly! Please comment! Tell me what you think of this fic!!! Also, ignore any mistakes I will fix them! :D Enjoy reading~