The Great Escape!

[Exo] Eternally (New Fic!)

Everyone who was told or heard about the wedding was inside the church waiting for the bride and groom to show their faces and extravagant clothes. They discussed amongst themselves as the parents grew more impatient and nervous. Kyungsoo’s mother looked over at Rose and reassured her that he will show up soon. More minutes ticked away and the king's anger was growing. “What is taking so long? Where is this boy?” The king asked Kyungsoo’s mother. “I do not like to be kept waiting.” He expressed. Kyungsoo’s mother leaned close to her guards. “Where is Kyungsoo!? Did I not say to have him here early.” “Forgive me your majesty.” The guard bowed his head.  

 

Rose is now waiting at the alter nervously as everyone becomes annoyed from standing for so long. Whispers are heard throughout the church claiming Kyungsoo is a no show or maybe it was another boy who will be married to her. Rose tries to ignore their speculations hoping Kyungsoo will appear quickly. She is also getting tired from standing there while all eyes are on her. Up on the second level, Minseok and the others are sitting close by the edge looking down at eveyone holding onto the wooden rail. “When do you think Kyungsoo will arrive?” “I do not think he will come at all.” Minseok responded to Sehun’s question. “If he does, we need to make sure they do not force the marrige on him.” Jongin reminded them. “What if he is captured?” Luhan asks. “Then we must help him.” Jongin stated. The young men go quiet again as they wait for their friend.

 

More minutes pass by and soon people begin to leave. “That is it!” The king walks up to the alter in anger gathering everyone’s attention easily. As the king starts to apologize for what has taken place, Kyungsoo suddenly runs in as the villagers gasp staring in shock. “Forgive me your majesty.” Kyungsoo tries to fix himself casually dusting away dirt off his clothes. Kyungsoo’s mother lowers her head in disappointment. "Kyungsoo.. how could you?" She says to herself. Walking up slowly to the alter, Kyungsoo continues. “I apologize for making you wait, but, I am here now. And.. I would like to say something.” Everyone is now looking at Kyungsoo waiting. “Your daughter is a wonderful girl your majesty, but I will not marry her.” Everyone in the room begins to whisper amongst each other hearing the shocking news. The king is now furious and yells out to get everyone to stay quiet. “You will marry her and that is an oder.” “No, I will not. You can not force me. My mother will not and you will not either. The person I love is Aara.” He walks up to the alter to show everyone his face clearly. “I will run away with her. She is the one that I will marry so go ahead and send soldiers after us, there is no use.” The king laughs at his confession. “I admire your courage Kyungsoo. But have you not heard the news?” “News? What news?” Kyungsoo replied. “Your true love is no longer with us.” Kyungsoo widens his eyes. “Maybe I should have said it in a clearer way.” “What do you mean!? What have you done to her!?” Kyungsoo yells. “There is no need to shout. But if you really want to know..  I sent, no, I ordered her and her family to leave the land. It was quite simple.” Kyungsoo is now enraged. Why would the king do this? How did he find out? Who told him? His mother wouldn’t, would she?

 

Kyungsoo stays silent as he tries to figure out a plan until Henri barges into the church. “Your majesty! Your majesty! Something horrible has happened!” “Hey look! It’s the bobolyne!” Sehun pointed at Henri. “You mean the fustilarian?” Jongin asked in confusion. “Be quiet!” Minseok shushed the two. Henri walked up to the alter and bowed to the king. “Not now, we are in the middle of something.” “But sire.” Henri paused then pointed at Kyungsoo. “This man and his little ruffian friends have stolen something of yours!” The king followed by everyone directed their attention to Henri and Kyungsoo. “Is this true?” The king questioned Henri. “It is your majesty.” Kyungsoo immediately grabbed Henri by the collar angered by the accusation. “How dare you accuse me!” Kyungsoo shouted at him. Henri shoved him away and said “I heard them discussing when they will steal your family amulet! It could have been during the time you visited the commoners at the market.” The king turned to Kyungsoo and ordered a few guards to hold him down. “Search him and find his friends.“ “Your majesty, I would never steal from you! I was with Rose t-” “Silence!” The king raised his voice at him. Kyungsoo’s friends watch from the second floor in anger until Minseok informs them to exit the church to warn the others. Back on the first floor, the guards thouroughly check his pockets and soon discover a red amulet hanging from a thin gold chain. “Theif!” The king hollered. “I am not! I did not steal your amulet your majesty! I do not know how that got there!” Kyungsoo’s mother runs out trying to defend Kyungsoo but it was too late. “I told you sire! It was him!” Henri comments from the side. Kyungsoo tries to figure out how the amulet got into his pocket as he thinks about all the encounters he had with the king. Suddenly the pain in his arm takes him out of his thoughts reminding him of the fight. Why did Henri pick a fight with him right before the wedding? What was his intentions? That’s when it hit Kyungsoo. Henri was the one that put the amulet in his pocket.

 

"Seize him!" The king screamed angrily pointing at Kyungsoo. Running quickly down the steps of the church, Kyungsoo looked around at everyone that gave him shocked expressions and gasps. Giving them an apologetic yet frustrated look, he continued running towards the woods.

 

Sprinting through bushes and tree branches that hung too low blocking his way, he cursed under his breath. Kyungsoo didn’t bother looking back knowing the soldiers were right behind him. Breathing heavily hiding behind a tree, he contemplated whether to check for the guards or just take off. Before he could decide, a blade came from his left side and hit his rib cage. In panic, Kyungsoo once again dashed away from the scene going deeper into the woods but soon tripped over himself from fear. He could faintly hear the soldiers laughing, making fun of his actions as their steps grew louder. Kyungsoo’s legs were starting to give out, he felt helpless at this point trying to get away from them. Sliding down a small hill going closer to a creek nearby, he began to search for a hiding spot. Frantically looking around he bolted towards the creek and saw a cave. His eyes widened, slowly letting a small smile appear. Entering the dark and wet cave, Kyungsoo stuck close to the right side of the wall as he walked backwards watching out for the soldiers. His heart beated out of rhythm as he took deep breaths, suddenly, he felt sharp pain on his left side. Kyungsoo touched the damped area already knowing he's wounded. Pressing his palm against the wall, the rocks began to break apart causing him to fall back deeper into the cave. Tumbling down, Kyungsoo hit something unfamiliar as he felt cold water splash on his white shirt and face. Coughing from the water going into his nose and mouth, he accidentally swallowed a gulp. The pain from the wound increased by the second as Kyungsoo started to feel dizzy and sick to his stomach. His throat began to have a burning sensation along with his deep cut. He knew this was the end. His eyes fluttered shut and saw only darkness.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGGG OTL IM SO SO SOOOOO SORRYY!!!! I MISSED A FRIDAY I FORGOT TO UPDATE please forgive me!!! >< There is just so many projects going on and I had some family stuff to deal with I just lost track of time over all :( 

BUT OMFGGG part 5 is up finally and how is it???? too dramatic?? I hope not.. I think part 1, 5 and 6 are my favorite parts out of this story to be honest haha I really love the beginning and middle end/end. Part 6 will be up next week and it's kinda bittersweet, you know? ah, well, there's also something that I need to tell you all but, I will tell you about it in part 6. It's something that involves your opinions. Really. It's pretty serious if you enjoy this story. 

Every Two Weeks On a Friday I will be posting up new parts of the 1st chapter!!! 

Lastly! Please comment! Tell me what you think of this fic!!! Also, ignore any mistakes I will fix them! 

I'm sorry you had to wait a really long time for the update :/ *gives you an apple as an apology* lol if you got that let me know!!