Must Everything Come To An End?

[Exo] Eternally (New Fic!)

~One Week Later~

 

Adjusting his tie for the third time, Yixing pulls on his collar to air out his neck. “Damn this suit is making me hot.” Today was the last day of school and it was nice of the teachers to set up a dance for all the students. Arriving at the schools dance hall, he smiles over confidently at a groups of girls checking him out. Seeing all his peers dancing or chatting amongst themselves on the dance floor, Yixing greets a few of his classmates and converse with them. Yixing begins to feel bored when he suddenly sees Seungjo step in the hall with a group of guys. “Seungjo, over here!” Yixing waves his hands walking over to the group. “Oh, so you decided to show up.” Seungjo smiles at him. “Well, I think we all know the reason why.” Before Seungjo could ask him a question, a girl came up to Yixing eyeing him closely. “Hi, wanna dance with me?” Yixing turns to her and examines the girl. “No thanks, I don’t dance with girls like you.” He responds looking away from the female. “Jerk.” She shoots him a dirty look walking away. Yixing began to feel like a king after the thenth girl asked him for a dance, he would of excepted the second one if she wasn’t so talkative. Seungjo came out from the bathroom and saw Yixing with another female only this time he stepped into the sea of dancing bodies.

 

Music plays loudly as Yixing pulls her close dancing to the rhythm. In the dark with lights everywhere, he put his hands on her thighs then turned her around to face him smirking. “You’re really y you know that?” Yixing slid his hands down her back inching closer to her . She didn’t mind the daring action until she felt his hands starting to go under her dress. “What are you doing?” She moved his hands away. “Just trying to have some fun, you know you like it.” Yixing rested his hands on her hips checking out her body once more. Yixing leaned in to whisper in her ear in a low tone. “How about we ditch this place and find a more… quiet setting for the two of us?” The girl pushed him away in disgust. “Get away from me ert!” Yixing scoffed in amusement. “Me, a ert?” He laughs in disbelief “If I was a ert I would have already done something to you without conversing.” Yixing was offended, how can she call him a ert? She barley knows him! Plus she didn’t mind him grabbing her so why is she all upset now? Getting an idea, Yixing grabbed her wrist tightly pulling her away from the dance floor ignoring her pleas. Stopping at the double doors leading out to a hallway, Yixing pulled her close to his face staring into her eyes filled with fear. “I only danced with you because you looked so desperate. All of you are so pitiful, I can’t believe I wasted my time on someone like you.” Letting go of her wrist he barged out into the hall taking off his tie.

 

Carefully moving around desks and chairs in an empty classroom, Yixing took out a small bag of that was hidden in his tie. “Thank god it worked.” He sighed in relief. Voices came from outside the classroom causing Yixing to hide behind a desk peeking out to see who it was. It was Seungjo and his friends talking about what they’ll do for the summer. Yixing stood up and walked over tapping on the window. All the boys looked over in surprise then entered into the class. “What are you doing here Yixing?” Seungjo sat on a desk and took out a cigarette. “Doing what I usually do.” Yixing smiled holding up a drug. Opening the windows, they sat in a circle smoking or snorting the drugs. Seungjo noticed how Yixing took too much of the drug but didn’t really pay attention to it. “Dude, are you okay? Because you like, seriously took in all that drug man.” One of Seungjo’s friends asked him a bit concerned. “What are you talking about? I’m fine.” He simply replied.

 

After a while Yixing started to feel anxious looking around the room. He slowly ed his shirt. ‘Why am I so uncomfortable?’ Yixing thought to himself. His temperature rose within a few minutes causing him to slip off his blazer. "Is it hot in here or is it just me?” He asks wiping the sweat off his forehead. Taking shorter breaths Yixing’s heart rate increased as well. He didn’t understand why his body was acting like this, it never reacted this way when he did drugs. “Man I don’t feel good, I think i’m gonna be sick.” Yixing got up slowly from his chair swaying back and forth trying not to vomit. Losing his balance, Yixing falls on his side roughly as the group of boys stare in shock.

 

“Yixing! Yixing, get up!” One boy turns him on his back seeing him take huge breaths coughing loudly. “Seungjo, what do we do?! We can’t get caught!” The boy looked up at Seungjo. “I know, just leave him there.” Seungjo sighed squatting down close to Yixing. “Sorry to break it to ya but, we.. well I just needed you for our dirty work. Shocking isn’t it? All this time, you thought we were actual friends.“ Seungjo laughs quietly. "And since I don’t really need you anymore I was planning on breaking our friendship off but since this happened, I don’t have to be the bad one, you know?” Seungjo loosened his tie sighing again. “I wish it didn’t have to be this way Yixing, but we can’t get caught just for one guy that we never really cared about. We’ve seen many crew members go like this, we’re used to it.” Seungjo began to walk away but turned back to Yixing. “Oh, by the way, you should have listened to your friend Luhan, he was right about us. I guess we're.. always, up to no good.” Yixing’s vision became blurry as he saw their unclear figures exit out of the room.

 

Is this how it feels to be betrayed and fooled by others? That’s when he finally knew he never had a true friend. Confusion and regret filled his mind as he slowly pushed himself to sit back up. ‘C’mon Yixing, get up!’ He yelled in his thoughts. Walking to the door as he held on to desks or chairs, he finally reached the doorway stepping out in to the deserted hall. He could barely keep his eyes open; if he opened them widely everything went blurry. Yixing wanted to squint but squinting would only make him want to close his eyes. He stood up against the wall heading to the dance hall to get anyones attention. Almost by the double doors Yixing accidentally leans to hard on a door that was slightly ajar and fell backwards into the room.

 

Greeting a few of his classmates Luhan saw Seungjo and his posse walking out like they didn’t want to be seen. Furrowing his eyebrows he looked closer and noticed Yixing wasn’t with them. “That’s strange.” He whispered to himself. Luhan felt deep in his gut that something was off, he knew Yixing wasn’t at home today since he saw him earlier leaving his house all dressed up. He turned to view the dance floor but not many people were dancing at the moment. Scanning everyone in the area he decided to go out and check the classrooms. Jogging through the hallway, Luhan searched in every room or peeked in the windows of locked classes. He began to think maybe he never came to the dance and went somewhere else that was important to him. Sighing in exhaustion, Luhan looked for a water fountain to quench his thirst. Wiping the water off his top lip with the side of his hand, he decided to return to the dance. “Oh! That reminds me.” Before leaving the empty hall, Luhan opened his locker taking out a messenger bag putting in the cup Kyungsoo gave him a few days back.

 

Continuing his way down the hall, he saw an open room with two feet sticking out of the doorway. He wondered how he didn’t see that the first time. Hearing a male cough trying to gasp for air Luhan rushes over to the young man. He stopped his tracks recognizing who it was. Luhan was outraged. He wanted to beat the living hell out of Seungjo and his idiotic friends, how could they leave Yixing here in this condition!? What did he do to be treated like this? Right now Yixing is the only thing that is important to him. Yixing saw a blurred figure next to him and started to cough up blood breaking into a cold sweat. Luhan pulled off his jacket covering his friend. “Yixing, can you see or hear me? Say something man! Please!” Yixing lifted his arm weakly resting it on Luhan’s arm nodding slowly. He spoke up quietly “Luhan.. I.. I don’t.. I don’t wanna die.” He choked up holding back his tears. “I’m… afraid. I’m scared.. of dying.. Luhan.” He paused to catch his breath “I want to live.” Luhan looked away in sadness and anger. “Yixing, i’m not going to let you die. I’ll be back, i’m going to get help.” Luhan bolted down the poorly lit hall opening the door looking for a teacher. Before he could step out into the place he closed the door in hesitation. “This isn’t a good idea Luhan. You’ll get in deep trouble! But, it’s Yixing! I need to save my friend.” Luhan ran back to Yixing gathering his belongings together. “Did.. did you.. get help?” Luhan turned to him “Just focus on your breathing Yixing.” putting on his messenger bag, Luhan helped him stand up carefully carrying him on his back. “What.. where am I-” “Shh.” Luhan shushed him. Putting him in his car carefully Luhan started the engine stepping on the gas. "Lu-Luhan… I’m sorry.. I should of… I should of listened to.. you.” Yixing looked at Luhan with tears in his eyes. “Yeah, you should of. You’re such an idiot! I told you not to do drugs and now look at you!” Luhan scolded him. “We’re almost there Yixing, just hold on. You’re gonna make it.”

 

Reaching his house, Luhan lifted Yixing back up on his back walking out into the backyard to a small garage. On the outside it looked like a regular tool shed, but inside it was designed like a bedroom. Luhan only used it in case of emergencies. Lowering Yixing on the mattress he observed his friend’s state. Yixing was still struggling to breathe correctly. He was getting more paler by the minute. “Luhan, I’m.. sorry.” “Don’t start that, you can’t say that Yixing!” Luhan complained in worry. “I want to live, but.. if I can’t.. I’m really… sorry. You are the.. the only best friend… I am.. glad to have.“ Luhan smiled as tears ran down his face but continued to frown. "I’m sorry that I.. I did drugs.” He coughed as blood ran down the corner of his mouth. Yixing closed his eyes hearing Luhan telling him he’ll be right back.

 

'Mom, forgive me, dad… even though you’re not here, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for behaving like this. I’m sorry you have a son like me. I’m sorry you had to deal with me mom. Forgive me. Yixing, how could you act like this?! I… I feel like I’m sinking. My body is sinking down, but not in a bad way. Like, ultimate comfort; so peaceful. However, I know I have to fight it. I need to keep my eyes open. But it’s hard. Yixing, open your eyes. You need to open your eyes. I can’t give up.’ Luhan came back from the car with his bag and checked Yixing again. He was no longer breathing. “No, no, no Yixing!” He grabbed his messenger bag dumping out all the items and clutched the cup he received from Kyungsoo filling it with bottled water. “Please let this work, please let this work!” He checked Yixing’s pulse. “I think I can feel a pulse, I still have a chance.” He opened Yixing’s mouth forcing the water down his throat. "You cant die Yixing! I’m not gonna let you! You messed up big time in this life! So you owe me in this new one!!!” Luhan yelled at him. Luhan moved away from his friend and waited. Minutes went by and Yixing still wasn’t moving. Luhan sat there next to him deciding to wait a bit longer.

 

An hour went by, Yixing’s skin turned light grey, his lips and eyelids looked bruised. Luhan touched his arm. It was cold. He covered him with a blanket sobbing quietly. “I’m sorry Yixing, I was too late.” Luhan came out of the small shed closing it behind him. He walked slowly into his house feeling guilt take over him. The only comforting thing about having a friend die from an overdose is knowing that there was no pain. They weren’t scared. It’s like going to bed... but never waking up.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

...im...sorry.. that I decided to do this to Yixing/Lay. And sorry for the late update again >< I was busy on Friday and today I was caught up in all the kcon lol 

BUT REMEMBER!!! THIS IS JUST PART 1!!! Yet, don't expect too much... ._.

HOw do you guys feel about Seungjo now??? I want to know :D And ... I really don't know what else to say about this chapter tbh haha but I hope you liked it a lot!

 

Every Friday I will be posting up new parts for the 3rd Chapter!!! 

Lastly! Please comment! Tell me what you think of this fic!!! Also, ignore any mistakes I will fix them! :D Enjoy reading~