All Is Not Well..

[Exo] Eternally (New Fic!)

The sky is now dark and Kyungsoo is still locked in his room. Poking his food with his set of cutlery, he suddenly hears something hit against the balcony. Ignoring the sound he continues to play with his cold dinner until a rock hits the plate breaking it in half. Backing away from the broken plate, he picks up the dirty rock and looks over at the balcony again. Walking over he spots Aara waving to him hiding by the gate. Kyungsoo facepalms closing his eyes. Looking around he catches a few guards walking her way and begins to panic. Setting the rock on the balcony he looks back at the rock and grabs it. Kyungsoo motions her to keep quiet as he throws the rock to create a diversion. The guards are now heading towards where the rock has been thrown and Aara runs out to greet him. “What happened? We were supposed to meet today?” Kyungsoo looks behind him then looks back at Aara cupping his hands around his mouth. “I know! But my parents found out about us!” He whispered harshly. “And my mother is now forcing me to get married tomorrow!” Aara’s eyes widen in shock. “She can do that?” She whispers loudly to him. “She can, and she will.” He replied. Aara sighed sadly then told Kyungsoo she’ll be right back. Puzzled by her words he waited in curiosity. Returning to the castle, Aara walks closer to the balcony as she threw something at him without warning. Catching it easily, he realized it was a rope.

 

Running through the village, Kyungsoo and Aara are now passing houses quickly making sure no one sees them as they continue their run. Reaching an abandoned barn, Kyungsoo and Aara dash in and sit on the piles of hay trying to catch their breath. “What are we.. doing here Kyungsoo?” Aara asks while trying to control her breathing. “Well, by now they know I am missing. So the guards are probably searching the town at this moment.” Aara nods understanding. The two fall silent as the sounds of the night fill the air. Kyungsoo suddenly stands up and grabs Aara’s hands. “We must run away together Aara.” “I beg your pardon?” Kyungsoo helps her stand up and continues “If we want to live happily together, we must escape this town.” Aara sits down on the hay again as various thoughts run through her head. “You.. and me? Running away? This is so sudden. What about my family?” Kyungsoo kneels in front of her and gently holds her hands. “I will come back for them. But, right now, just you and me. What do you say?” Loud nieghs came from outside the barn scaring the two. “Tomorrow.” She answered. “Alright, tomorrow we shall leave then.” Kyungsoo heard the barn door open and signaled for Aara to hide before both of them get captured by the soldiers. “Your majesty, you are coming with us w-.” “I know, I know!” Kyungsoo complained as the soldiers grabbed him taking him back to the castle. 

 

Kyungsoo’s mother walks into his room and opens up the curtains as the sunlight shines in. Kyungsoo groans at the bright light hitting his face and tosses over pulling the covers over his head. “I hope you had enough sleep Kyungsoo. Even after what had happened last night. Today is the day, your wedding.” She informed him. “Have Kyungsoo ready in an hour and do not leave him alone.” She commanded. “Yes, your majesty. Anything else?” The servant asked. “Yes, I actually need you to do one more thing.” She walked out of his room with the servant shuting the door. Kyungsoo was washed and dressed within thirty minutes as his mother and soon to be mother in law ordered maids, servants, and guards around to prepare the wedding well. As everything was being prepared, Kyungsoo was sent back into his room until it was time for him to be married.

 

Reaching the gate of the castle, Minseok and the others ask to be let in. “Due to the majesty’s request, you are forbbiden to enter.” A guard announces in a monotone. “But, Kyungsoo told you to let us in no matter what! Where is Kyungsoo!?” Minseok shouted back. “Bring me Kyungsoo or our majesty!” “This is not right.” Jongin told Sehun and Luhan. “I also think something is not right.” Luhan responded. “Leave the area or you will be removed by force.” Another guard yelled out to them. “Your threats do not scare me! Where is Kyungsoo!?” Minseok demanded aggressively. “Boys.” Kyungsoo’s mother appeared behind them. “Your majesty!” Jongin answered as they all bowed. “Your majesty, please let us see Kyungsoo.” Minseok asked almost in plea. “I can not allow that. But you will see him at the church. Today is his wedding, if you did not know.” She paused then continued. “If you would like, I am more than happy to let you ride a carriage to the church.” Jongin stepped forward “There is no need. But thank you, your majesty.” He bowed leading the way as they left. “Keep an eye on those commoners.” She told a few soldiers.

 

Inside his room, Kyungsoo was in his best clothes which consisted of a doublet, breeches, hose, neck ruff and so on. Kyungsoo looked at his hair freshly styled in the mirror and lifted his cloak up in disgust. His boots clunked as he walked around the room wondering how he can escape to runaway with Aara. Hearing a knock at the door, his mother walks in and smiles “Finally, you are getting married Kyungsoo!” She hugs him but gets pushed away lightly. “Call off the wedding. I am not going to get married mother.” “Kyungsoo I will not stop this wedding. You are going to get married whether you like it or not.” She told him sternly. Kyungsoo crossed his arms over his chest and sat on his bed. “Take him to the carriage.” She calmly demands leaving his room. Kyungsoo is pulled off his bed as they forcfully drag him out of the castle. Squirming and shoving the soldiers, he tries to break free but it’s no use. His energy begins to drain as he is put inside the carriage. Two soldiers stand by each door as they walk with the carriage making sure he won’t escape.

 

After all his huffing and puffing he looks out from the blinds slowly getting closer to the church. Thinking about how he can get out of the carriage without being noticed, his ride suddenly stops moving due to a loud crash out in front. Opening up the blinds once more he sees a mess of food spread out on the floor while the horse and guards are on the ground with a few other people. Looking closer, he notices Jongin and his friends hiding behind a stand motioning for him to runaway. Signaling them a thank you, Kyungsoo exits the carriage quickly and runs towards Aara’s house.

 

Reaching her home, Kyungsoo knocks on the door waiting for her or someone to answer. After a few seconds he knocks again. Kyungsoo is now becoming impatient and knocks continuously. His knocks are gradually getting louder and harder. Fed up, he decides to look through the window however, it wasn’t clear enough to tell. Slamming his hand against the house, Kyungsoo decides to just go to the church thinking Aara or someone she knows might be there. Dashing towards the church Kyungsoo suddenly runs into Henri. “Well, look who we have h-” “Not now Henri! I am busy and I need to get to the church!” Kyungsoo tries to run pass him until he is abruptly tackled down by Henri. "You think I am going to let you marry her? I told you to stay away!" The two began to wrestle each other while a few punches and kicks are thrown in. “Stay away from Rose!” Henri punched Kyungsoo in the stomach. “Let go of me!” Kyungsoo punched him in the face and shoved him off his body. Standing up as he gathers his balance, Kyungsoo shakes his head at Henri. “Why are you even trying to stop me?! You are insignificant! You are not even considered a rival to me!” Kyungsoo tells him and continues to run holding his arm in pain.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 My goodness -_- I almost forgot to update !!! I thought I missed a Friday and I was freaking out DX BUT, I didn't! haha 

I think the plot is moving more faster now, right? But this whole thing is actually a plot within a plot muahahahaha~ What characters are you liking so far? Or what part out of this fic did you like the most? /assumes no answer/ oh. well.. it's ok! ^^ I liked the part where Xiumin lost his patience lol I literally envisioned it in my head and I wrote it down quickly before I forgot haha (But the reason why I almost forgot was because I'm working on a different story for exo as well so.. *hint hint*)

Anyways.. 

Every Two Weeks On a Friday I will be posting up new parts of the 1st chapter!!! 

Lastly! Please comment! Tell me what you think of this fic!!! Also, ignore any mistakes I will fix them! 

Did you enjoy reading? ^_^ *waves*