Not.Cool.

[Exo] Eternally (New Fic!)

The next day Yixing saw Luhan walking down the street into a record store and followed him. Since Yixing didn’t spend time with his friend in such a long time, he thought this would be a good idea for the both of them. Luhan looked around scanning all the records. “Wow there’s so many, which one should I get?” “Get this one!” Luhan gasped loudly and moved away from the person behind him. “Hi.” Yixing smiled with his pearly whites showing. Luhan glared at him. “Firstly, not cool! Secondly, what do you want?” Going down another row he stares angrily at Yixing. “Duuuuude, don’t be like that. What you’ve been up to?” Yixing walks down the same row causing Luhan to move to the other side. Now staring at each other with a row of records in between them, Yixing sighs putting his hands to rest on the rack of albums. “I know it’s been.. I don’t know, a month?” “3 months.” Luhan corrects him. “Whatever. The point is, I want my friend back. Like, I want to hang out with you again… you know? So what do you say man?” Luhan furrows his eyebrows thinking on the request. “And if I do? Are you gonna leave me hangin’ for your new “crew”?” Luhan air quotes. “I won’t! I promise.” Luhan agreed to Yixing’s promise, but will he keep it?

 

Later that night Yixing enters a dark alley looking around whistling. Spotting a crate, he sits down taking out a big bag filled with various drugs. Two men step into the narrow backstreet with their hoods on. One guy was taller than the other while the shorter one had his hood covering almost his whole face. Yixing stands up and holds out his empty hand to them. The hooded man scoffs “Look at this kid. You, hand them over.” Yixing gave them a scornful look in return. “Not gonna happen. Money first, then drugs. I’ve already dealt with this a few times and I’m not in the mood to go through it again. But if it comes to that, I'll get them back.” He cracks his knuckles confidently. “We won’t, but will you?” The taller man stares him down while Yixing runs his fingers through his hair getting annoyed. “Just hand it all over already, I don’t have all night.” The man glares pulling his hood lower but takes the money out of his pocket putting it into Yixing’s hand. “Your turn.” Yixing smiles as he counts the wad of cash. “Here.” He tosses the bag over to one of them and walks out of the alley first.

 

“Hey Yixing!” Luhan swings his arm over the back of his neck lowering him to the ground. “Stop it, cut it out Luhan!” Yixing raises his voice pushing him away harshly. “Dude chill, I was just joking around with ya.” Luhan moved away observing his behavior. “Well I’m just not in the mood to joke around, okay?” Yixing put his hands into his jacket pockets and crossed the street. “I’ll see you tomorrow!” He yelled out to him. Luhan watched him put on his hood and jog down the sidewalk holding onto his pockets tightly. ‘What’s up with him?’ He thought. Luhan knew he was up to no good no doubt about that. However, he couldn’t put his finger on what he was doing that was so bad.

 

A few days later Yixing was working on an assignment he needed to finish by the end of class until a girl walked up to him and smiled. She cleared catching his attention. Yixing looked up from his paper. “Hi.” He said with no emotion. “Hi, I know we haven’t talked much but, I would like to know if you wanna get to know each other. Maybe after cla-” “Not interested.” He coldly responded without looking at her. She stared puzzled at him. “And why is that?” Yixing sighed “You’re not my type.” He easily answered. “I-I’m not… your type?!” She raised her voice a bit. “Yup.” He replied as he continued to work on his paper. Standing by his desk in silence she spoke up once more. “May I ask why?” Yixing put his pencil down in irritation and looked at her straight in the eyes. “You’re not pretty.” Widening her eyes, she felt her heart drop. ”You’re not pretty, your body isn’t that great either, plus you are annoying me. So while I’m asking kindly, please leave my presence.” The girl scoffs lightly as tears start to form and walks out of class. Walking down the empty hall, Luhan casually emerges to Yixing’s class and bumps shoulders with a girl with her head lowered. He looks back curiously seeing her go into the girls restroom.

 

“That’s the 8th girl in two days Yixing. Clean up your act man! It’s so uncool of you!” Luhan scolds his friend in his room. “It’s not my fault they’re not hot enough for me.” Luhan flicks his forehead. “Shut up! You need to apologize to all those girls tomorrow!” “No. Why should I apologize when it’s the truth? Most of them aren’t fit for me anyways.” Yixing lays down on the bed closing his eyes. “You seriously need to get your ego in check dude.” Yixing gets off the bed ignoring his friend and opens the door until Luhan saw something fall out of Yixing’s pocket. “What the.. what is this?” He picks it up and examines it until Yixing takes it from him roughly. “Is that..” Yixing turns away from him. “I gotta go, Seungjo might be wondering where I am.” “Stop right there!” Luhan clenches his hood. “Are you doing drugs Yixing?” Luhan pulls him back looking at him in anger. “You know drugs are bad! Why the hell are you doing them?! Is it because Seungjo is forcing you or something? C’mon, spit it out!” Yixing shoves him away. “No, and why do you care?!” Opening his door, Yixing looked away from Luhan. “I think you should leave Luhan.” Before Luhan could answer Yixing stormed out.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

That last paragraph though.. O_O!! Did I make you guys get dissapointed in/ pissed off at Yixing? Good. And my goodness i'm sorry i didn't update on Friday :/ I think I should just set a reminder for myself on my phone OTL but i'm updating now! So enjoy! haha 

Also, do you think Yixing/Lay will be like this til the end or will he change??? /runs off/

Every Friday I will be posting up new parts for the 3rd Chapter!!! 

Lastly! Please comment! Tell me what you think of this fic!!! Also, ignore any mistakes I will fix them! :D Enjoy reading~