Curiosity Gets The Best Of Us

[Exo] Eternally (New Fic!)

~6 Weeks Later~

 

Yixing began to hang out with Seungjo more often along with two of his other friends. Slowly Luhan would be left behind or ignored by Yixing in and out of school. It was now beginning to be rare when they spent time with one another. “Hey Yixing, me and my friends are like going to a bash and we want you to come.” Yixing closes his locker swinging his backpack over his shoulder. “No thanks, I’m gonna catch up with a good friend today.” “Aw come on man, it’s gonna be rad! Tons of cute girls will be there.” Yixing shakes his head “Sorry guys, maybe next time?” Seungjo sighs “Dude, are you really going to see Luhan? He doesn’t even acknowledge you in school or out of school anymore. Why do you wanna hang out with a killjoy?” Yixing’s expression changed “You don’t know him like I do.” Seungjo scoffs “I didn’t want to say this but, to tell you the truth, he used to be part of our group. But I guess we weren’t good enough for him so he decided to cut off our friendship.” Yixing widens his eyes then glares at him “You’re lying.” “If I was, why does he always leave when I’m around you?” Yixing stays silent for a few seconds then checks his watch. “What time does the party start?”

 

Walking up to the front of a house Yixing sees the door wide open with people inside blasting the latest singles of AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Kiss, or Aerosmith. Not making much eye contact with anyone, he stands awkwardly by the back door of the house until two girls pass by him making comments on his looks. Yixing ignores their compliments waiting for Seungjo and his friends to show up. Hearing his name being called from the backyard, he turns to see Seungjo smiling widely. “Yixing my man! Here, take this.” Seungjo hands him a cup and grabs another cup of his own. Yixing smells the drink as his face scrunches up in disgust. “What is this?” He asks lowering the cup from his nose. “A drink that’ll make you feel good.” One of Seungjo’s friends tells him with a grin as he walks off with a girl in his arm. Yixing takes a gulp and feels a burning sensation go down his throat with an awful after taste. “Yuck.” He whispers setting down the drink on a table next to him.

 

Seungjo motions Yixing to follow him upstairs with other guys into a hidden room. “You know these dudes?” Yixing points at them with his thumb. “Trust me, they’re really good friends of mine.” Seungjo opens up a drawer and pulls out a bag filled with cigarettes. “Is this what I think it is?” Yixing widens his eyes staring at the bag. “Mhm.” A guy responded. “Seungjo, you didn’t tell me you guys did drugs.” “It’s not really a drug if it’s organic Yixing.” Furrowing his eyebrows at Seungjo, he sits on a chair watching them empty out half a cigarette then filling it with weed on the table. Seungjo grabs a lighter and lights the stick. “Damn, I love this feeling.” His friends laugh except for Yixing holding his breath slightly. “C’mon Yixing, try one.” No longer being able to hold his breath, Yixing breathes out slowly. “It’s okay, I’m fine.” He refuses waving his hand slightly. “Dude, just try it once. I promise, all you gotta do is inhale a bit and exhale, no big deal.” Yixing looks at the cigarette hesitating to take it. His mind says to refuse but his curiosity gets the best of him. Slowly taking it from Seungjo, Yixing puts it between his lips inhaling the smoke. Yixing felt the burning pain again in the back of his throat but worse and started to cough loudly. Seungjo smiles and laughs patting Yixing’s shoulder. “That’s what I’m talking about Yixing!” The boys in their circle all smile nodding. Yixing looks at them in confusion but continues to inhale.

 

Blinking slowly Yixing feels everything, like every particle in his body. He can’t explain it, the after taste of the drug stains his taste buds as he reaches for a water bottle taking a gulp. Inhaling the smoke again he sits there with a smile, suddenly experiencing that weird feeling again. Every time he moves his blood cells get startled. He laughs as it tickles his body. Listening to the music he can clearly feel each beat of the bass beating with his heart in rhythm. ‘The music has intertwined with my blood cells… and… they’re having a party..’ He thinks to himself. His head is filled with no worries, it is a calm positive night to him now, all his stress melts off as he takes in more of the drug. It’s seriously the best feeling he ever had in his life and he never wants to forget it.

 

~11 Months Later~ 

 

Yixing opened his locker quickly switching out a binder for a notebook. He grabbed an overused pencil that was sitting in his locker with miscellaneous school work. "Hey Yixing?” A girl greeted him with a flirtatious smile. Yixing turned to look at her with a smile. That was the fourth girl today. He always knew girls would come up to him and ask him to hang out but, he never did anything about it. But now that he was known more in school and had much more confidence, he didn’t mind flirting or spending time with a few. “Hey beautiful.” He teased. “Wanna hang out later?” She walked up closer to him. “Can’t, I have a party to attend to but, I hope you don’t mind being my date.” He smirked. “Sounds good.” She responded walking off to class. Yixing was amazed at how girls fell for him so quickly. He didn’t know this new feeling he was having but it felt good. Yixing smiles to himself knowing he’s the only boy who can get a girl the fastest. He was very proud of himself.

 

Days later, Seungjo walks up to Yixing taking a sip from the fountain by the restrooms. “Do you have the bag with you?” Yixing wipes his mouth with the back of his hand and smiles. “Of course I do.” He replies signaling towards his locker with his head. Seungjo pats his shoulder and walks up to the locker unlocking it. Noticing a girl walk by Yixing smiles at her and winks. “Hey, how about we spend some time together later.” The girl laughs silently looking up and down at him nodding. “Sure, I’d like that.” She replied heading to the upper level of the school. “Hey lover boy, which pocket is it in?” Seungjo tells him rummaging through his backpack. “Shut up! And it’s the smallest one on your left.” Seungjo takes out the small clear bag shoving it in to his front pocket quickly. “Same spot?” Yixing asks him. “Yup.” Seungjo waves walking out of the back doors of the school.

 

Meeting up with the other guys, Yixing leads them to the spot where Seungjo went to during school. Yixing wasn’t comfortable skipping classes since his grades mattered very much to him so after school was the only option. Sitting in a circle one boy took out a bag with white powder. “Who’s first?” Yixing stretched out his arm taking the bag “I am.”

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Well... this part took a turn. Sort of(?) Did you think this would happen? Or were you expecting more? To be quite honest this is seriously only the beginning lol but be prepared for later on!!! (My only warning U_U) Also, one question, What's your opinion on Seungjo so far? Because he seems... harmless.

 

Every Friday I will be posting up new parts for the 3rd Chapter!!! 

Lastly! Please comment! Tell me what you think of this fic!!! Also, ignore any mistakes I will fix them! :D Enjoy reading~